BREAKING: All January 6th tapes have been released by House Speaker Mike Johnson!

While the brownshirts of the democrat party burned, looted and murdered Americans, the local police were told to stand down....and they did....

Here, we have a crowd, standing around.....and the police begin firing flash bangs into the non violent crowd....

Those cops need to be arrested and fired.........this needs to be taken care of......
They were minions following speaker of the house Nancy Pelosi's orders. Don't tell me she was drinking while her Capitol Cop playthings were putting Republican's eyes out and facial scars. Her orders defied not only the Constitution of the United States of America, but her oath of high office if it augmented the Presidential oath of office to "provide for the common defense." NOT provide a way to disfigure mere political opponents who were behaving themselves rather well. Nancy Pelosi has blood and disfigurement of innocent Americans on her hands with black claws and a heart blacker than her orders. Those Capitol Cops I have a feeling, also oaths of their service to the American people, not at innocent bystanders who went to protest truly bad government, and the people who were walking the halls were not pointing weapons of any kind at the cops who were throwing hand grenades and pot shooting guns powerful enough to disfigure faces, put out eyes for life, and doing it immediately as the people peacefully walked through the halls. That was horrific.

It would seem that given the sham nature of the J6 trials and subsequent insanely harsh sentences handed down, this video evidence should have been released BEFORE the Regime set up their Clown Court.

Wouldn’t have made a difference. The movie director wouldn’t allow them in the script.

No, not like that at all.

Your circle jerk will do nothing but embarrass you and your cult.

Meanwhile, we are throwing your fellow hillbilly insurrectionists into federal prisons.

Spot the difference...
What's going to happen, is we're going to see what the Democrats have been hiding. This might go very, very badly for the Leftists.

They were minions following speaker of the house Nancy Pelosi's orders. Don't tell me she was drinking while her Capitol Cop playthings were putting Republican's eyes out and facial scars. Her orders defied not only the Constitution of the United States of America, but her oath of high office if it augmented the Presidential oath of office to "provide for the common defense." NOT provide a way to disfigure mere political opponents who were behaving themselves rather well. Nancy Pelosi has blood and disfigurement of innocent Americans on her hands with black claws and a heart blacker than her orders. Those Capitol Cops I have a feeling, also oaths of their service to the American people, not at innocent bystanders who went to protest truly bad government, and the people who were walking the halls were not pointing weapons of any kind at the cops who were throwing hand grenades and pot shooting guns powerful enough to disfigure faces, put out eyes for life, and doing it immediately as the people peacefully walked through the halls. That was horrific.
even that hideous daughter of hers had the camera ready and a rollin

i knew within a half hour this was all a 1/6 scam and you sucked it up like the stupid gender confused fukterd you really are
How does what you know in that Bingo brain of yours translate to the real world? Are any of those Jan 6th convicts going to have their sentences vacated? Will Trumps prosecutions get shut down? Or will you write I knew it! in your diary as the rest of us continue on about our day?

Which is why the democrat party did not release it....kangaroo courts do not work if actual evidence is allowed.
You are so right. I found another cover up too and we need to make sure the government releases all the tapes.

We need to convince Johnson to release all the Vietnam footage. I was able to find this picture buried online that proves all the killing and fighting in Vietnam are total bullshit.

30e3ff16592c8205b67a81d34f1c7783.jpg

As we can all see, Vietnam was a just a bunch of guys getting together and drinking beer.

It was all a setup! Derp Derp.

Teabaggers and their cherry picked videos.
Let's see which videos stand up in court.
Those cherry picked videos are all the evidence your Jan 6 select committee gathered as evidence then swept under the rug

Now all of a sudden you shitbag leftist don't like it cause it exposes Pelosi's Reichstag operation

Those cherry picked videos are all the evidence your Jan 6 select committee gathered as evidence then swept under the rug

Now all of a sudden you shitbag leftist don't like it cause it exposes Pelosi's Reichstag operation
Absolutely NOT.
Bring it.
Bring it all to trial, plus the witnesses to back up the video, to give context.
I just hope they televise it.

Forum List

Back