Breaking: AG Jeff Sessions Asks All Remaining 46 U.S. Attorney's From Last Adminstration To Resign

Mass firings should happen. Bill Clinton fired 93 Judges right of the bat when he got elected back in the day. Yet the Democrats bitched & whined when Bush fired 8 Judges. Trump needs to be aggressive on this. Who cares what the Democrats think? Fire the Judges immediately. Get it done.

You have some seriously low expectations.....
Hell,it'd take more than two weeks at that rate to pay my damn electric bill in August.:lol:

What do you NOT understand? If they quit they get ZERO money while they look for a new job. If they get fired for NO REASON, they get $425 a week while they look for a new job. Seriously, why is this so hard for you to get?

They better be quick about it,living in D.C. ain't cheap.

Do you think federal attorneys live pay check to pay check? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

You're the one who brought it up dumbass.
So in essence you're encouraging these wealthy people to collect unemployment when they clearly dont need it.
Why do you hate the poor?

Wrong, I'm encouraging them to take advantage of a system that is put into place for the exact reason that is being proposed here. If you fire someone without just cause, they deserve to be able to collect unemployment until they find a new job. End of story. Why do you hate people being treated fairly?

This is where you brag about throwing away more food out of your fridge every month that goes to waste than what a person would draw in unemployment in Arkansas or some other state... because you are such a warrior for the poor.

Are you actually saying unemployment was put in place for the wealthy? Thats not very liberal of you.....

He said in exact words I did't , I did not have communications with the Russian's

It was a statement made in response to a question about the Russian's and the Trump campaign. Session answered correctly that didn't have communications with them. Now, after-the-fact, Dems insist he lied after known facts that he met with a Russian in his office with staffers present, and a chance meeting with another one at a D.C. party were released.

You are taking the answer out of context with the question, and totally ignoring the question.

Sessions said he was surprised by the allegations in the question from Franken. The Minnesota senator, after some introduction, asked Sessions what he would do if he were faced with “evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign.”

Sessions responded at the time, in part: “I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians.”

Sessions Clarifies Russia Testimony to Senate Committee

I don't know why I bother. You won't investigate this yourself because by getting the facts from the biased Left Wing media would contradict with your narrative.

Talking to a Democrat is like sitting on a fence post sucking on a straw. It doesn't feel good and you get nothing of substance out of it.
He said in exact words I did't , I did not have communications with the Russian's

It was a statement made in response to a question about the Russian's and the Trump campaign. Session answered correctly that didn't have communications with them. Now, after-the-fact, Dems insist he lied after known facts that he met with a Russian in his office with staffers present, and a chance meeting with another one at a D.C. party were released.

You are taking the answer out of context with the question, and totally ignoring the question.

Sessions said he was surprised by the allegations in the question from Franken. The Minnesota senator, after some introduction, asked Sessions what he would do if he were faced with “evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign.”

Sessions responded at the time, in part: “I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians.”

And this:

A questionnaire from Vermont Senator Patrick Leahy, a Democratic member of the Judiciary Committee, asked Sessions whether he had “been in contact with anyone connected to any part of the Russian government about the 2016 election, either before or after election day.” Sessions answered “no.”

Then, at Sessions’s January 10 hearing before the entire committee, Minnesota Senator Al Franken asked him about his views on Russia’s alleged meddling in the American presidential election, as well as reports that some Trump campaign associates had been in contact with top Russian officials during the campaign. Sessions replied that he was “not aware of any of those activities,” and added, “I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians.”

The Questions About Jeff Sessions's Contacts With Russia

I don't know why I bother. You won't investigate this yourself because by getting the facts from the biased Left Wing media would contradict with your narrative.

Talking to a Democrat is like sitting on a fence post sucking on a straw. It doesn't feel good and you get nothing of substance out of it.

He didn't disclose this in his paperwork sent into the congress either..

Sen. Sessions' Senate Judiciary Questionnaire Is Shockingly Incomplete A Full and Fair Process Requires a Far More Thorough Submission When Senator Sessions submitted his Senate Judiciary Questionnaire (SJQ) late Friday night, it was immediately obvious that it was not thoroughly completed. In response to Question 13, which instructs nominees to “State chronologically any unsuccessful candidacies you have had for elective office or unsuccessful nominations for appointed office,” Senator Sessions did not mention his failed nomination to the U.S. District Court 30 years ago.

http://www.afj.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Sessions-Memo-Final.pdf

He clearly said " I didn't did not have communications with the Russians

What do you NOT understand? If they quit they get ZERO money while they look for a new job. If they get fired for NO REASON, they get $425 a week while they look for a new job. Seriously, why is this so hard for you to get?

So in essence you're encouraging these wealthy people to collect unemployment when they clearly dont need it.

Wrong, I'm encouraging them to take advantage of a system that is put into place for the exact reason that is being proposed here. If you fire someone without just cause, they deserve to be able to collect unemployment until they find a new job. End of story. Why do you hate people being treated fairly?

This is where you brag about throwing away more food out of your fridge every month that goes to waste than what a person would draw in unemployment in Arkansas or some other state... because you are such a warrior for the poor.

Are you actually saying unemployment was put in place for the wealthy? Thats not very liberal of you.....

No, of course that's not what I said. I said it was put in place for those who lose their jobs without a proper reason. If it were for the wealthy there wouldn't be a cap on how much they can get paid. :)

Keep trying to spin it however you want. You're just looking like a douche as always. I taught you a lesson and you quit trying to argue with me for a long time, you really want to go down this road again?

Anything to distract away from Sessions busting himself in a lie...
You don't think this move is needed?

Blackmailing right in from of us..

What did they do wrong Steve?..nothing
Didn't Clinton fire like 93 attoneys, for no reason? Did he blackmail also?

Well if Clinton threaten to fire them while under investigation or resent problems like Session has, I would say yes..

Well if Clinton threaten to fire them while under investigation or resent problems like Session has, I would say yes..

Yeah, cuz the Clintons are real honest folks. Sure they are. They were never investigated for anything. :lol:

He fired 93 Judges immediately. Trump should do the same. Period, end of story.

I'd make them fire me... and then collect unemployment because they don't have a valid reason for termination.
Don't need one. They are there at the discretion of the president. I'd quit wherever I wasn't wanted instead of fighting for a nipple that belongs to the tax payers. Then then again, that's how you roll.

He did do it.

what lie?

Where have you been? No worries it is all coming down soon.. Just a matter of time..

This little guy lies better than Sessions

so none, figured as such.

Oh brother ... here ya go

ACLU Files Complaint Against Sessions, Claims He Violated Code of Conduct

Poll: Majority say Sessions lied under oath and should resign
You don't need polls if you have the law. This isn't rocket science.

Yeah, cuz the Clintons are real honest folks. Sure they are. They were never investigated for anything. :lol:

He fired 93 Judges immediately. Trump should do the same. Period, end of story.

Now, did I say they were honest people? No, but you throw that in because he wasn't under investigation at that time..

No, of course that's not what I said. I said it was put in place for those who lose their jobs without a proper reason. If it were for the wealthy there wouldn't be a cap on how much they can get paid. :)

Keep trying to spin it however you want. You're just looking like a douche as always. I taught you a lesson and you quit trying to argue with me for a long time, you really want to go down this road again?

Hmmmm...you've already said they should collect unemployment.
Stealing food from the mouths of the poor...For Shame!!!

And this:

A questionnaire from Vermont Senator Patrick Leahy, a Democratic member of the Judiciary Committee, asked Sessions whether he had “been in contact with anyone connected to any part of the Russian government about the 2016 election, either before or after election day.” Sessions answered “no.”

Then, at Sessions’s January 10 hearing before the entire committee, Minnesota Senator Al Franken asked him about his views on Russia’s alleged meddling in the American presidential election, as well as reports that some Trump campaign associates had been in contact with top Russian officials during the campaign. Sessions replied that he was “not aware of any of those activities,” and added, “I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians.”

Sen. Sessions' Senate Judiciary Questionnaire Is Shockingly Incomplete A Full and Fair Process Requires a Far More Thorough Submission When Senator Sessions submitted his Senate Judiciary Questionnaire (SJQ) late Friday night, it was immediately obvious that it was not thoroughly completed. In response to Question 13, which instructs nominees to “State chronologically any unsuccessful candidacies you have had for elective office or unsuccessful nominations for appointed office,” Senator Sessions did not mention his failed nomination to the U.S. District Court 30 years ago.

how is that a lie? i'm still waiting.

And this:

Here's all I care to read or want to know about Alliance for Justice:

Whenever threats emerge to the principle of “liberty and justice for all,” Alliance for Justice is prepared to act. When radical right-wing judicial nominations have posed a threat to core constitutional values, AFJ has fought to preserve the integrity of the courts. When conservatives threatened to undermine the advocacy rights of nonprofit organizations, AFJ embarked on a long-term, multi-faceted program to empower nonprofits to exert a progressive influence on public policy.

» About AFJ

Naw, they're not biased!

what lie?

Where have you been? No worries it is all coming down soon.. Just a matter of time..

Oh but Trump loves the polls when they are in his favor...so do his groupies..

what lie?

Oh but Trump loves the polls when they are in his favor...so do his groupies..
You changed the subject real fast.

dude, clinton was president, I don't think sessions is. I'm just saying, you lying? I'm still waiting.

Forum List

Back