Breaking: AG Jeff Sessions Asks All Remaining 46 U.S. Attorney's From Last Adminstration To Resign

Nope.......Not even close. You are notified by HR before you are being replaced but not from your work mates.

In this case..... None. That shows the amateurism and arrogance of this administration on display to American people.

SO what this way they don't have time to destroy evidence and falsify records. WAAAAAAHHHHHHH we stinking treasonist liberals cant plant and fabricate something else to harass Trump with because he fired us!!! How are we going to get information to the mess-I-ah.

That is how Trump and his followers think...... In reality it doesn't work that way dude. Actually it's Trump doing all the fabrications.

SO what this way they don't have time to destroy evidence and falsify records. WAAAAAAHHHHHHH we stinking treasonist liberals cant plant and fabricate something else to harass Trump with because he fired us!!! How are we going to get information to the mess-I-ah.

These are US Attorneys, not the CIA. The US Attorney gets his information FROM the FBI, Treasury, and other federal LEA. The idea they could destroy evidence is beyond stupid.

One of Obama's statements in his final weeks WAS: "I want this investigation done BEFORE I leave office. They got it done.

This Senate investigation is the 2nd investigation for the show.

We have several records that Obama preserved this intelligence. He knew he couldn't turn it over to Republicans because they would have squashed it. He certainly wouldn't give it to FBI director James Comey, as he is also under investigation for interferring into the election.
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI

In the final hours of Barack Obama's presidency, some White House officials reportedly raced to spread and preserve information about possible communications between associates of then-candidate Donald Trump and Russians.The New York Times, citing former American officials, reported that these officials were concerned that the information they were gaining on the Russian meddling in the election and the possible campaign contact could be compromised with the new administration, and they wanted to set up any future investigation with the information.According to The Times, after Obama asked for an investigation into Russian tampering into the elections, officials found some "damning" evidence.
Obama administration reportedly raced to preserve intelligence on possible contact between Russians and Trump associates

The 2nd investigation will NOT have Obama's evidence. So he'll sit back wait patiently until one of them lies under oath, then another leak will pop up to prove their lying. First Flynn, now Sessions. There will be more leaks when the Republican investigation show comes on. Eventually he'll release all of it, but I will imagine he'll wait until Democrats take over in 2018.

OBAMA-superJumbo.jpg

By the time he's done, he'll have entangled all of them in it, and that will be the Democrat campaign for 2018, 2020 and beyond. Treason, Obstuction & Coverup.

Last edited:
No they don't see the irony. All they see is a white man getting rid of people that the ****** president hired. They need people who will be loyal to their Fuhrer.
What is it that they saw when Obama did the same thing?

Obama, Bush, Clinton and Reagan did the same thing but they handle it professionally.
This administration handled it unprofessionally, amateurism, ignorance and arrogance. Most of them found out through media that they are fired the same day.
How would/should you feel................ if you find out from your friends that you are fired? Is that fair?
Like when one is replaced on the spot by an H1-B?
Yeah, I know what you mean.

Nope.......Not even close. You are notified by HR before you are being replaced but not from your work mates.

In this case..... None. That shows the amateurism and arrogance of this administration on display to American people.
Actually, I was informed by an armed guard at my desk when Salomon Smith Barney decided to replace the non-H1-Bs with H1-Bs.

Nah.......... SS Barney is a professional and well know dignified company to do something like this.

Don't you see the irony. The AG who just lied to congress, had to recuse himself because of it, and who in better times the president would have asked for Sessions resignation. Is purging the people below him.

No they don't see the irony. All they see is a white man getting rid of people that the ****** president hired. They need people who will be loyal to their Fuhrer.

Obama, Bush, Clinton and Reagan did the same thing but they handle it professionally.
This administration handled it unprofessionally, amateurism, ignorance and arrogance. Most of them found out through media that they are fired the same day.
How would/should you feel................ if you find out from your friends that you are fired? Is that fair?
Liar I read an article on this they were informed by the DOJ that they all would have to resign individually.

Previous presidents gave them some time to resiign and not the same day or before they found out from media.
No one do this kind of cruelty and amateurism except Trump is street vendors.
Wrong Clinton did it in 93.

Liar I read an article on this they were informed by the DOJ that they all would have to resign individually.

Previous presidents gave them some time to resiign and not the same day or before they found out from media.

You'll have to give a link to that one. But it really doesn't matter if he did or not. Clinton was not involved with a foreign adversary to hack into our democracy. He didn't have the Attorney General LIE under oath, he didn't make General Flynn his National Security adviser, who lied under oath to the FBI. IOW Clinton wasn't involved in these kind of scandals.

The administration is up to their eyeballs in lies and investigations, and by doing this now only throws gasoline on the fire of suspicion. It looks like they're trying to stack the deck. Meaning more digging, more outrage from all government agencies, and much more negative MEDIA coverage.

:dig:

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

At the RNC convention in CLEVELAND--July 2016:
"Another national security adviser to the Trump campaign, J.D. Gordon, also disclosed Thursday that he had met with Kislyak, this time during the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July. That meeting was first reported by USA Today. Gordon had advocated for language in the GOP platform that the Ukrainians not be armed in their battle against pro-Russian separatists, an effort was ultimately successful. But Gordon says he was simply advocating what Trump himself had expressed -- that he did not wish to see major war break out over the situation in Ukraine."
More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com

Now I have been around a long time, and have paid attention to campaign and elections for decades. This is the first time that an surrogate of a Republican or Democrat nominee met with a Russian Ambassador at a National convention to write FOREIGN POLICY in the middle of the campaign season and without even being close to winning the fucking election.

This is a you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.

Trump-putin-image.jpg

Last edited:

You'll have to give a link to that one. But it really doesn't matter if he did or not. Clinton was not involved with a foreign adversary to hack into our democracy. He didn't have the Attorney General LIE under oath, he didn't make General Flynn his National Security adviser, who lied under oath to the FBI. IOW Clinton wasn't involved in these kind of scandals.

The administration is up to their eyeballs in lies and investigations, and by doing this now only throws gasoline on the fire of suspicion. It looks like they're trying to stack the deck. Meaning more digging, more outrage from all government agencies, and much more negative MEDIA coverage.

:dig:

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

At the RNC convention in CLEVELAND--July 2016:
"Another national security adviser to the Trump campaign, J.D. Gordon, also disclosed Thursday that he had met with Kislyak, this time during the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July. That meeting was first reported by USA Today. Gordon had advocated for language in the GOP platform that the Ukrainians not be armed in their battle against pro-Russian separatists, an effort was ultimately successful. But Gordon says he was simply advocating what Trump himself had expressed -- that he did not wish to see major war break out over the situation in Ukraine."
More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com

Now I have been around a long time, and have paid attention to campaign and elections for decades. This is the first time that an surrogate of a Republican or Democrat nominee met with a Russian Ambassador at a National convention to write FOREIGN POLICY in the middle of the campaign season and without even being close to winning the fucking election.

This is a you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.

Trump-putin-image.jpg

Retard alert the career Lawyers in the DOJ were not replaced, if they had any evidence it is still there and they can in fact bring it forward. God you people prove just how fucking stupid you are daily.

Link?

Sorry, but what Sessions said couldn't be considered a lie even by the most partisan douche bags. He simply interpreted Franken's question differently than the way the partisan douche bags want to interpret it after the fact.

Franken asked what Sessions would do as Attorney General, if he was given evidence of contacts between Trump associates and the Russians.

If Sessions didn't understand the question, he could have asked Franken to repeat it. Instead he LIED saying he did not have communications with the Russians, which hasa been documented to be false by two meetings he had with the Russian ambassador during the campaign.

Here is the pertinent exchange, which has been grossly misrepresented by the LW loons.

Franken: Okay. CNN has just published a story, and I’m telling you this about a news story that’s just been published. I’m not expecting you to know whether or not it’s true or not. But CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that, quote, “Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.” These documents also allegedly say, quote, “There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump’s surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.” Now, again, I’m telling you this as it’s coming out, so you know. But if it’s true, it’s obviously extremely serious, and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

Sessions: Senator Franken, I’m not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn’t have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I’m unable to comment on it....

Read more at: The Perjury Allegation against Jeff Sessions Is Meritless

The confirmation application FORM that Sessions signed with the box checked NO that he had no contact with Russians IS NOT meritless, and this is why he is refusing to go back into congress to answer more questions.

"When he was asked in his confirmation hearing what he would do if there was evidence anyone associated with Donald Trump’s presidential campaign had communicated with the Russians, Sessions replied that he wasn’t aware of any such “activities,” and added, “I did not have communications with the Russians.” A questionnaire he filled out for the committee also asked whether he had had contact with the Russians, to which Sessions, according to the Post, wrote, “No.”

Jeff Sessions spoke twice with Russian envoy during presidential campaign: Department of Justice

CBS national news showed the copy of this form, with his signature on it.

CxkIWKrXcAAr5YW.jpg

It was not an "application form." It was just a piece of douche bag political propaganda.

It was an questionnaire form he filled out prior to going into the confirmation hearing. Have you lost all reading comprehension skills too--or are you waiting for one of your Reich wing talk show hosts to regurgiatate it out to you, with a twist of what you want to hear?

"When he was asked in his confirmation hearing what he would do if there was evidence anyone associated with Donald Trump’s presidential campaign had communicated with the Russians, Sessions replied that he wasn’t aware of any such “activities,” and added, “I did not have communications with the Russians.” A questionnaire he filled out for the committee also asked whether he had had contact with the Russians, to which Sessions, according to the Post, wrote, “No.”
Jeff Sessions spoke twice with Russian envoy during presidential campaign: Department of Justice

Which is why Sessions is refusing to go back into congress, (under oath) to be asked questions about this. Don't worry this will be coming up again in 2018 when Democrats take over.

148611_600.jpg
Ah, so now it's a "questionnaire," not an "application."

Anything to distract away from Sessions busting himself in a lie...

You really need to stop making yourself looking like a fool. I liked you as a poster until you became so partisan. Pity.

Sessions never lied.

Yeah he did, and he lied TWICE. Now I can understand how someone can misinterpret a question but when you fill out a questionaire, just prior to walking into the confirmation hearing, and check a box that you had no contacts with any Russians, then you're fucked.

This form was shown on CBS news, I saw it. I have been trying to find it, but they probably stuck it away for 2018 when Democrats take over as EVIDENCE.

daffy+duck+stupid+people+and+aliens.jpg

But back to the topic here.
With all these ongoing investigations, the Russian investigation, the Flynn investigation, and the DOJ investigation on FBI Director James Comey.

When they're pulling this shit right now, only makes them look like they're trying to stack the deck, bringing more suspicion upon them. It's none of these DOJ justices that are leaking information anyway. They're just heating up and stirring the pot of more scandal.

Obama ordered this investigation done BEFORE he left office. He took it with him. He is not going to put it into the hands of Republicans, nor would he give it to James Comey who is also under investigation for his interference into this election. So every time one of them lies under oath, out pops another leak to prove their lying.
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI

In the final hours of Barack Obama's presidency, some White House officials reportedly raced to spread and preserve information about possible communications between associates of then-candidate Donald Trump and Russians.The New York Times, citing former American officials, reported that these officials were concerned that the information they were gaining on the Russian meddling in the election and the possible campaign contact could be compromised with the new administration, and they wanted to set up any future investigation with the information. According to The Times, after Obama asked for an investigation into Russian tampering into the elections, officials found some "damning" evidence.
Obama administration reportedly raced to preserve intelligence on possible contact between Russians and Trump associates

Obama will continue to do this, until he entangles all of them in it. Then in 2018 or right before he will let it all loose.

Trump and Company have been wholly outsmarted by Barack Obama.

No you're not, douche bag. The "questionnaire" was just as ambiguous as the question asked orally.

Sessions has a lot of nerve asking anyone for a resignation.

That's his job, moron.

Don't you see the irony. The AG who just lied to congress, had to recuse himself because of it, and who in better times the president would have asked for Sessions resignation. Is purging the people below him.

So what makes theirs "professional" while Trump's is not? How do you know how the attorney's Clinton fired found out?

That's his job, moron.

Almost everything the snowflakes whine about turns out to be a lie.

What did Sessions lie about? He was asked if he spoke to any Russian officials as a member of the TRUMP campaign. He said NO that was true. He was not asked if he spoke to any Russians while he was acting as a US Senator. You are the LIAR because you do not Know he lied, because he didn't AND YOU KNOW IT TOO.
They don't care if it's true. They will continue to spout their garbage so long as they believe anyone is listening.

\

They would resign when their replacement was confirmed. The way Trump talked about Obamacare being repeal and replace, not fire the US Attorneys and then start working on who would take their place.
That's just your opinion, and it's obvious bullshit.

Clinton fired them all on day one, bozo.

That is how Trump and his followers think...... In reality it doesn't work that way dude. Actually it's Trump doing all the fabrications.
Yeah, that is exactly how it works with douche bag snowflakes. They have proven that over and over again. They have no honor or integrity.

Sessions has a lot of nerve asking anyone for a resignation.

That's his job, moron.

Where did get that from? Many resigned when Trump won, they know the drill, it's routine. You'll believe anything.

No you're not, douche bag. The "questionnaire" was just as ambiguous as the question asked orally.

The question Franken asked is what would Sessions do in his upcoming role of Attorney General, if there was evidence Trump associates communicated with Russians.

]Where did get that from? Many resigned when Trump won, they know the drill, it's routine. You'll believe anything.

The difference is under Clinton or Obama, the time between their resignation and their replacement was 3-9 months. They weren't told to clean out their offices, and in many cases stayed on longer because of pending cases they had to wrap up first.

]Where did get that from? Many resigned when Trump won, they know the drill, it's routine. You'll believe anything.

The difference is under Clinton or Obama, the time between their resignation and their replacement was 3-9 months. They weren't told to clean out their offices, and in many cases stayed on longer because of pending cases they had to wrap up first.
However the right and left do not act the same. Obama had plenty of time to enact various laws, spending money, making things difficult for the next guy. Leftists are not to be trusted.

Of course, Obama didn't have to deal with a bunch of moles trying to undermine his administration. However, I've seen no evidence to support your claim, especially in the case of Clinton.

Forum List

Back