Breakdown of Biden’s NON DENIAL DENIAL during the debate. “I have not taken a penny from any foreign source every in my life.”

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Lets break this bullshit statement down. We can go one of 2 ways with it,

1) He has not taken a penny........This is TRUE.....HE HAS NOT TAKEN A PENNY....HE HAS TAKEN MILLIONS!

2) “I have not taken a penny from any foreign source”....No, he didnt...it was Hunter Biden who gave him the money....but through a foreign source.

WHY DOESNT HE JUST SAY THE LAPTOP IS FAKE AND ALL PHOTOS, EMAILS, AND TEXTS ON THE LAPTOP ARE GENERATED WHOLE CLOTH BY PUTIN.

DENOUNCE THE LAPTOP, JOE!

He didn't take it, it was funnelled through his crackhead kid

That is what it really is....but he never denounced the authenticity of the photos, emails, and texts on the laptop. No one from the Bidem family has.

If I was accused of owning a laptop with a ton of illegal shit on it AND IT WAS NOT MINE.....I WOULD FUCKING SAY, “THE LAPTOP IS NOT MINE!”

I wouldnt go into fucking hiding!

Jim and Hunter Biden handled the money and gave Joe plausible deniability. A typical mob tactic to protect the ‘Big Guy.’

Just another layer of plausible deniability. He will say he had no idea where the million$ he received crackHunter & Jim came from. Weak, but just another layer they use. The Bidens are not smart people. Smart investigators & forensic accounting can track that money eventually. They are going down so hard

Its a total coverup by the media....who is an accomplice is what amounts to FUCKING TREASON BY BIDEN.

Forum List

Back