Brave Patriotic Children Turn in Their Insurrectionist Parents

I don’t know if this is sad or hilarious. Probably both.

The kids say their parents raised them right, not to engage in violence, then went and participated in the violent attack 1/6 on the Capitol.
Why do I have a feeling that a lot of those kids will find themselves on the public dole when their parents leave their estates to the local animal shelter???? :auiqs.jpg:

The kids say their parents raised them right, not to engage in violence, then went and participated in the violent attack 1/6 on the Capitol.
Cool let's see how he feels when the parents get thrown in jail and that 19 year old no longer has Mommy to cook and do laundry for him and god forbid has to get a job and pay his own bills

Definitely sad.

Turning on your parents? I couldn't do that unless it was something truly heinous like raping a kid or something like that. I may not like what they did but I'd plea ignorance of it. That's some cold blooded shit right there. If a kid can't be loyal to their own parents then they aren't worth a shit as a person to me.

I see some kids getting kicked out when they turn 18 and disowned. I would. I'd never be able to trust them again.

FB_IMG_1641563613375.jpg

If the lib news media, democrat mayors and the corrupt Deep State had taken a fraction of interest toward the ANTIFA and Black LIES Matter rioters who burned and pillaged US cities during the “summer of love” the violent protest in the capital would not have happened

Forum List

Back