Brady will be advancing to his 10th Super Bowl appearance. It will be more appearances than 31 of the 32 teams in the NFL have ever made.

No one prepares harder and is more dedicated. You can be a Brady hater, but if you don't give him credit for being the greatest ever at QB you are kidding yourself. He just is.

He has accomplished more than any QB and has made the most of his talent. I agree with you that he’s the GOAT, but I can see Mahomes or someone else overtaking him in the future. The reason why I say that is Mahomes can make throws that only he can make. If we’re really being honest about it Aaron Rogers had more arm talent, but Brady was superior mentally. Athlete just get better and better, so I wouldn’t be surprised if more guys step up, but as of today and the foreseeable future Brady is the greatest QB ever.

Mahomes is freaking AMAZING also. A thinker who rarely turns the ball over. If Mr Terrific tosses three INT's against THIS team on three successive series - Rings go to the Chiefs.

Rogers will make the hall of fame but I don't think he had the career he hoped for. One more Superbowl victory would have made him happy I'm sure.

Rogers will go down as having great Fantasy Football stats but in Championship Games he is 1-4

Cant make the big step
I’m happy for Rogers he won one. Not a lot of men have won two. He deserves the one he has. Dan Marino and Jim kelly should have won one.

For example eli Manning may not deserve to be a two Super Bowl qb. Ben rothlisberger either. But they got it done. Does it put Eli in the hall of fame?

Would you rather be in the hall of fame and no championships or have Eli Manning’s career? I’d take Eli’s career.

I’d rather get the ring than compile big stats
LeGarrette Blount is a runningback with 3 Super Bowls. Would you rather his career or Barry sanders?
OK
Ill take Barry

I mean Brady did lead the NFL in interceptions. His level of play isn’t amazing at this point. GOAT QB, but he’s on the wrong side of 40, not 30. Take the Chiefs with the points.

I'm torn on that one. Every time I bet against Brady in a big game? ... I lose :(

I didn't really respect Brady while he was on the Patriots. Now that he has done it with another team, he has earned my respect. It shows how much better he can make a team. And look at the Patriots without Brady now. :D
I say the same thing , brady got my respect now
Yesterday was Aaron Rogers opportunity to beat Brady and he/they blew it. They were down 8 and kicked a field goal with 2 minutes left? Dumbest thing I've ever seen.

That was some pussy coaching right there. Also Rogers had a chance to run it in the end zone on one of those downs and made a business decision instead. It’s the NFC championship game, that’s were you must put it all on the line.
ESPN just agreed with what I said about Aaron Rogers. He’s better than Tom Brady in every aspect of the game up until it matters most.

What did Tom Brady do that was so special? He threw 3 picks and has a 55% completion percentage in the playoffs this year. The Bucs got lucky on the blown coverage for a TD before the half and the Rodgers interception was DPI that wasn’t called. ESPN focuses on narrative to get casual fans interested in the game. The truth is is that on paper this super bowl is one of the biggest mismatches ever, buts it’s going to be billed as two great QBs going head to head.

I do believe that this SB DOES feature the two best QB's in the NFL this weird season. We'll see about mismatches. I think TB defense and Tom Terrific might come up big. That's what makes this an amazing matchup!

I know the Super Bowl isn't that old, but, this really puts it into absurd perspective.

A few tidbits from the article, such as this:

According to Elias Sports, Brady will join Norm Van Brocklin and Johnny Unitas as the only quarterbacks to play in a Super Bowl or NFL Championship in three different decades.

So who got the better deal Brady or Belichick?
Brady got the Super Bowl and the Bucs
Belichick got Cam Newton and nothing else
By the way when Brady was in his first Super Bowl, Patrick Mahomes was only 6 years old

I didn't really respect Brady while he was on the Patriots. Now that he has done it with another team, he has earned my respect. It shows how much better he can make a team. And look at the Patriots without Brady now. :D
Yesterday was Aaron Rogers opportunity to beat Brady and he/they blew it. They were down 8 and kicked a field goal with 2 minutes left? Dumbest thing I've ever seen.

That was some pussy coaching right there. Also Rogers had a chance to run it in the end zone on one of those downs and made a business decision instead. It’s the NFC championship game, that’s were you must put it all on the line.
ESPN just agreed with what I said about Aaron Rogers. He’s better than Tom Brady in every aspect of the game up until it matters most.
Easy question to settle. How many rings does Rogers have?

I mean Brady did lead the NFL in interceptions. His level of play isn’t amazing at this point. GOAT QB, but he’s on the wrong side of 40, not 30. Take the Chiefs with the points.

I'm torn on that one. Every time I bet against Brady in a big game? ... I lose :(

[/QUOTE]

I bet money on him and I’ve bet against him. I’ve lost way more than I’ve won betting against him and lost very few times betting on him. Having said that I promised someone whom I was very close to that I would not bet again, otherwise I would bet the sum cost of all my bills on the chiefs to cover.

Rogers will make the hall of fame but I don't think he had the career he hoped for. One more Superbowl victory would have made him happy I'm sure.

I always think about Russell Wilson. I've never seen anyone come so close to getting a second superbowl and fail. His team seemed like a dynasty. On defense they had Sherman. On offense they had Wilson and Beast Mode. The coach called a dumb play at the end of the game, they lost, and haven't gotten back to the Superbowl since. That loss must hurt. I'm sure yesterday's lose to Tampa will eat at Rodgers for the rest of his life.

Another one that sticks out in my mind is when Atlanta was up 50 points on Tom brady in the second half and that mofo came back to win.

One day ESPN will do a 30 for 30 on Brady only they'll have to make it a 60 for 60.

Did you see that documentary they did on the Jordan Bulls? It was like a 5 part series. Brady will need more time to tell his entire story properly. Amazing.

I have to admit I wanted the Bills and Packers to win. Fuck Brady and Mahomes. LOL. But this Superbowl will be better than a Bills Packers match up. I would have been happy for Aaron Rogers if he won another one and I always like to see a new QB win his first superbowl. I was happy for Mahomes last year. This year I root againt him. LOL.

I can't wait to see if Matthew Stafford is going to be better on a different team. Will he make the playoffs? Will he win a playoff game? He's 0 for 3 right now.

I agree with everything you said except when you said this super bowl would be better than Packers Bills. I actually think those two teams are the most evenly matched teams. Russell Wilson should without a doubt have two Super Bowl if not for bad coaching and bad luck. Atlanta choked against the Patriots and even then they should have won but their coach threw the game away.

I did finally see The Last Dance documentary on Netflix. It was entertaining, but Jordan came off as a dick. Brady will definitely have one and I look forward to it.

I think Staford goes to NE. Belichick doesn’t have much time left in the game and is always desperate to win.
Fuck the Bill's they refused to come out of their locker room for the anthem for that reason alone I'm glad they lost.

So who is most to blame the coach or Rogers

I always think about Russell Wilson. I've never seen anyone come so close to getting a second superbowl and fail. His team seemed like a dynasty. On defense they had Sherman. On offense they had Wilson and Beast Mode. The coach called a dumb play at the end of the game, they lost, and haven't gotten back to the Superbowl since. That loss must hurt. I'm sure yesterday's lose to Tampa will eat at Rodgers for the rest of his life.

Another one that sticks out in my mind is when Atlanta was up 50 points on Tom brady in the second half and that mofo came back to win.

One day ESPN will do a 30 for 30 on Brady only they'll have to make it a 60 for 60.

Did you see that documentary they did on the Jordan Bulls? It was like a 5 part series. Brady will need more time to tell his entire story properly. Amazing.

I have to admit I wanted the Bills and Packers to win. Fuck Brady and Mahomes. LOL. But this Superbowl will be better than a Bills Packers match up. I would have been happy for Aaron Rogers if he won another one and I always like to see a new QB win his first superbowl. I was happy for Mahomes last year. This year I root againt him. LOL.

I can't wait to see if Matthew Stafford is going to be better on a different team. Will he make the playoffs? Will he win a playoff game? He's 0 for 3 right now.

I agree with everything you said except when you said this super bowl would be better than Packers Bills. I actually think those two teams are the most evenly matched teams. Russell Wilson should without a doubt have two Super Bowl if not for bad coaching and bad luck. Atlanta choked against the Patriots and even then they should have won but their coach threw the game away.

I did finally see The Last Dance documentary on Netflix. It was entertaining, but Jordan came off as a dick. Brady will definitely have one and I look forward to it.

I think Staford goes to NE. Belichick doesn’t have much time left in the game and is always desperate to win.
Fuck the Bill's they refused to come out of their locker room for the anthem for that reason alone I'm glad they lost.

I didn’t like that either to be honest, but every NFL player has taken a knee at one point. I disagree with they’re protest, but I’m not going to deprive myself of entertainment because I disagree with them.

Rogers will go down as having great Fantasy Football stats but in Championship Games he is 1-4

Cant make the big step
I’m happy for Rogers he won one. Not a lot of men have won two. He deserves the one he has. Dan Marino and Jim kelly should have won one.

For example eli Manning may not deserve to be a two Super Bowl qb. Ben rothlisberger either. But they got it done. Does it put Eli in the hall of fame?

Would you rather be in the hall of fame and no championships or have Eli Manning’s career? I’d take Eli’s career.

I bet money on him and I’ve bet against him. I’ve lost way more than I’ve won betting against him and lost very few times betting on him. Having said that I promised someone whom I was very close to that I would not bet again, otherwise I would bet the sum cost of all my bills on the chiefs to cover.

Taking Mahomes and Chiefs in this one is my hunch. I'll prolly go small-ball. Hundred bucks maybe just to keep it interesting. On TopBet I'm only giving 3 points. I think the bet is solid.

To win, the Packers needed a TD on 4th and 8, a two point conversion and then stop the Bucks and win in OT

Tall order

But they should have tried

To win, the Packers needed a TD on 4th and 8, a two point conversion and then stop the Bucks and win in OT

Tall order

The Packers choked big time

It doesn't matter Dan Marino has zero and one of the best QBs ever

Tall order

The Packers choked big time
They lost

They had chances in the second half as Brady was blundering. But they couldn’t exploit them.

Rogers had a better game than Brady and he would have won if not for a lucky blown coverage at the half that led to a TB touchdown and a Rogers interception that should have been called DPI and a stupid coaching decision to kick a FG at the end. Brady got lucky and has been bad this entire playoffs. I don’t subscribe to the theory that his career is all luck and cheating, but at this stage Rogers is the superior QB by a lot.

Cant make the big step

Taking Mahomes and Chiefs in this one is my hunch. I'll prolly go small-ball. Hundred bucks maybe just to keep it interesting. On TopBet I'm only giving 3 points. I think the bet is solid.

Cant make the big step

Tall order

They wouldn’t have needed the two point conversion had the kick the point after on one TD instead of going for 2. In fairness Roger threw a pass to a receiver that landed in his hands and he dropped it.

Pretty cool to know my Saints beat the shit out of that mother fucker 38 to 3. 5 interceptions in one game. He sucks.

We kicked their asses not once but TWICE this season.
Pretty cool to know the lions beat the shit out of Kansas City in a pre season game.

Cant believe you beat them twice then choked so badly in the playoffs. Is drew retiring?

We didn't choke, we didn't have Taysom Hill. He beat the shit out of them. Had we had Hill we already proved we beat them twice.

Don't rub it in..... If only Dan had a running game to back him up

Forum List

Back