Brady will be advancing to his 10th Super Bowl appearance. It will be more appearances than 31 of the 32 teams in the NFL have ever made.

I didn't really respect Brady while he was on the Patriots. Now that he has done it with another team, he has earned my respect. It shows how much better he can make a team. And look at the Patriots without Brady now. :D
I say the same thing , brady got my respect now
Yesterday was Aaron Rogers opportunity to beat Brady and he/they blew it. They were down 8 and kicked a field goal with 2 minutes left? Dumbest thing I've ever seen.

That was some pussy coaching right there. Also Rogers had a chance to run it in the end zone on one of those downs and made a business decision instead. It’s the NFC championship game, that’s were you must put it all on the line.
ESPN just agreed with what I said about Aaron Rogers. He’s better than Tom Brady in every aspect of the game up until it matters most.

What did Tom Brady do that was so special? He threw 3 picks and has a 55% completion percentage in the playoffs this year. The Bucs got lucky on the blown coverage for a TD before the half and the Rodgers interception was DPI that wasn’t called. ESPN focuses on narrative to get casual fans interested in the game. The truth is is that on paper this super bowl is one of the biggest mismatches ever, buts it’s going to be billed as two great QBs going head to head.

I didn't really respect Brady while he was on the Patriots. Now that he has done it with another team, he has earned my respect. It shows how much better he can make a team. And look at the Patriots without Brady now. :D
Yesterday was Aaron Rogers opportunity to beat Brady and he/they blew it. They were down 8 and kicked a field goal with 2 minutes left? Dumbest thing I've ever seen.

That was some pussy coaching right there. Also Rogers had a chance to run it in the end zone on one of those downs and made a business decision instead. It’s the NFC championship game, that’s were you must put it all on the line.
ESPN just agreed with what I said about Aaron Rogers. He’s better than Tom Brady in every aspect of the game up until it matters most.

What did Tom Brady do that was so special? He threw 3 picks and has a 55% completion percentage in the playoffs this year. The Bucs got lucky on the blown coverage for a TD before the half and the Rodgers interception was DPI that wasn’t called. ESPN focuses on narrative to get casual fans interested in the game. The truth is is that on paper this super bowl is one of the biggest mismatches ever, buts it’s going to be billed as two great QBs going head to head.
That’s what I meant when I said rogers is better than Brady until it comes down to when it matters most. Winning.

who do you think is going to win the Super Bowl? I bet you think mahomes will. And he probably will but don’t bet against Brady especially with home court advantage

What did he do? He won.

Pretty cool to know my Saints beat the shit out of that mother fucker 38 to 3. 5 interceptions in one game. He sucks.

We kicked their asses not once but TWICE this season.

What happened the last time they played?

Brady had a garbage game and the Bucs still won.

Next?

What's that you say? The Bucs did what?
And has Tom Brady ever had two bad games in a row?

Pretty cool to know my Saints beat the shit out of that mother fucker 38 to 3. 5 interceptions in one game. He sucks.

Next?

Bucs fan huh? I see you root for the back of the jersey and not the front of it. Oh and btw this thread is about Brady and he hasn’t had one good game in the playoffs. The Bucs are winning in spite of him and not because of him.

Next?

Bucs fan huh? I see you root for the back of the jersey and not the front of it. Oh and btw this thread is about Brady and he hasn’t had one good game in the playoffs. The Bucs are winning in spite of him and not because of him.

What's that you say? Who was the winning quarterback in the NFC Divisional Championship game yesterday? What was that guy's name?

Next?

What's that you say? Who was the winning quarterback in the NFC Divisional Championship game yesterday? What was that guy's name?

Brady the guy who’s riding the coattails of his teammates and Lady Luck

1611595052161.png

Easy to say when you are sitting at home during the Super Bowl

Rogers will make the hall of fame but I don't think he had the career he hoped for. One more Superbowl victory would have made him happy I'm sure.

Rogers will go down as having great Fantasy Football stats but in Championship Games he is 1-4

Cant make the big step

Rogers will make the hall of fame but I don't think he had the career he hoped for. One more Superbowl victory would have made him happy I'm sure.

Rogers will go down as having great Fantasy Football stats but in Championship Games he is 1-4

Cant make the big step

I was listening to ESPN sports radio this morning and a stat they bought up was that in NFC championship games Rogers’s opposition has averaged 36 points a game.

Cant make the big step
I’m happy for Rogers he won one. Not a lot of men have won two. He deserves the one he has. Dan Marino and Jim kelly should have won one.

For example eli Manning may not deserve to be a two Super Bowl qb. Ben rothlisberger either. But they got it done. Does it put Eli in the hall of fame?

Would you rather be in the hall of fame and no championships or have Eli Manning’s career? I’d take Eli’s career.

Cant make the big step
I’m happy for Rogers he won one. Not a lot of men have won two. He deserves the one he has. Dan Marino and Jim kelly should have won one.

For example eli Manning may not deserve to be a two Super Bowl qb. Ben rothlisberger either. But they got it done. Does it put Eli in the hall of fame?

Would you rather be in the hall of fame and no championships or have Eli Manning’s career? I’d take Eli’s career.

I’d rather get the ring than compile big stats

Cant make the big step

That is of course if money was no issue.

Marshawn Lynch won a Super Bowl. Would you rather have his career or Barry sanders?

Cant make the big step

LeGarrette Blount is a runningback with 3 Super Bowls. Would you rather his career or Barry sanders?

I know the Super Bowl isn't that old, but, this really puts it into absurd perspective.

A few tidbits from the article, such as this:

According to Elias Sports, Brady will join Norm Van Brocklin and Johnny Unitas as the only quarterbacks to play in a Super Bowl or NFL Championship in three different decades.

Three years ago I might of gave a shit but all their disrespect for the flag it just gave me my weekends back.

Ya know, gotta hand it to 42 year old Tom Terrific. It's almost like when things didn't work out with the Pats he was like - Okay, who wants to go to the Super Bowl. Gimme a halfway decent team and I'll take you there!

He's a testament to all middle age men and I generally HATE him. I mean, the dude is 42 and he looks 30. He's married to a supermodel and richer than God. By NFL standards. he should have retired ten years ago but with THAT many rings - Why?

Tampa is becoming the championship capitol of the universe. My friends there gloat over the GOAT - Greatest Of All Time? Maybe. I say Mr Terrific just got LUCKY!! ;)

bundchen.jpg

Forum List

Back