Brady vs Dak: two quarterbacks with a lot to prove tonight.

Today's receivers stink! They demand all kinds of $$ & respect, but when it counts, hitting them in the hands isn't enough! What happened to Miami's Rec. Core? I'm thinking Tyreek wished he'd have stayed in KC! :dunno: :omg:
He likely does. The concussion episodes with Tua torpedoed Miami's season. They seemed to have a totally different team chemistry with him and Tyreek on the field.

No one picked such a drubbing! Many thought The Boys would win, but not like this; a true massacre! :oops::stir:
I expected a bounce back game from Dak after he stunk it up in the Commanders game, but I thought the Bucs would stay close. And I also thought a goddam pro field goal kicker could make extra points!!

I expected a bounce back game from Dak after he stunk it up in the Commanders game, but I thought the Bucs would stay close. And I also thought a goddam pro field goal kicker could make extra points!!
Ought to be a good match up next week in SF. With these defenses I don't think over would be a good pick. O/U is 46.5 and Dallas is favored by 4.

Brady wants to prove to himself that it was worth it to come back out of retirement. Dak wants to prove to the world he's ready to step up to the top level of NFL QBs. It could very well be Brady's last game and it could be that game that brands Dak a pretender never a contender. I'm sticking with the "Over".

Meh,

Brady doesnt have anything to prove to anyone including himself.

Winning this game is a good start but I think the bar is set a bit higher than that for Dak. NFC Conference Championship at least or he and Dallas have fallen well short. This was the easy game, now they have to take on SF who is probably the best team in the NFC with Jalen Hurts not 100%.

Wasn't the O/U 45.5? And the final score was 31-14?

Wow, that's a bad beat for those on the over.

Yes it was! Especially when the Bucs got the on-side kick with 2 minutes left and a touchdown pass went off of Evans fingers. DOH
Mistakes costs games. Especially playoff games. Tampa driving and the interception in the endzone then the Cowboys drive down the field to score a touchdown was a 14-point swing also.

Well, Tom has proved that he is officially washed up. Everyone should know when to retire, I know that I need to go next month. Maybe Tom will realize it's time.
He’s had impressive durability, and is still probably a top 15 QB. He got a ring in Tampa but needed a very good defense to hold the opposition to 3 points to win. Tom has nearly always benefited from high level defense

Ought to be a good match up next week in SF. With these defenses I don't think over would be a good pick. O/U is 46.5 and Dallas is favored by 4.
Dallas will get rolled next week. SF has too good a run game with Deebo and McCaffery. Parson's (the second coming of LT :rolleyes: ) cant defend the run, and the Niners have too many weapons at WR. Diggs cant cover them all. How likely is it that Dak doesn't throw at least one pick?

He’s had impressive durability, and is still probably a top 15 QB. He got a ring in Tampa but needed a very good defense to hold the opposition to 3 points to win. Tom has nearly always benefited from high level defense

The team struggled all season because the Defense couldn't stop the opposition, but their main problem was Offense; barely able to muster 16-19 points a game! Even w/ all those rules to protect him, Brady wasn't getting the job done! He had his usually receiving core so he can't blame it on them, but commentators who slurp this MF'r relentlessly give him that OUT! "Oh, Gronk didn't come back in Nov. as I thought!" IDIOTS; esp. Skip Baseless! :oops: :dunno: :stir::dev3:

Last edited:
I had a dilemma. I dislike Brady as the known cheater that he is. (I do recognize that despite that he is very likely the genuine GOAT). But he’s an old player and it would be interesting to see his career end on a higher note.

OTOH, I don’t like the Cowboys. The trouble was that one of them was gonna be the winner.

Alas.

Last edited:
Dallas will get rolled next week. SF has too good a run game with Deebo and McCaffery. Parson's (the second coming of LT :rolleyes: ) cant defend the run, and the Niners have too many weapons at WR. Diggs cant cover them all. How likely is it that Dak doesn't throw at least one pick?
I like how you think. Hope you're right.

Better them than so called cons. Republicans who couldn't GAF about the Constitution! Remember 1/6? :omg:

Meh,

Brady doesnt have anything to prove to anyone including himself.

Winning this game is a good start but I think the bar is set a bit higher than that for Dak. NFC Conference Championship at least or he and Dallas have fallen well short. This was the easy game, now they have to take on SF who is probably the best team in the NFC with Jalen Hurts not 100%.
exactly,Brady has nothing to prove.He is a fucking moron though,should have retired when he was on top,now he will probably go to another team because he wont want to go out on a losing note but he will do the same thing there and have another losing season. Had he been smart and STAYED retired as he should have,he would have gone out on top but NOW he is showing what an idiot he was by not retiring having to suffer his first losing season ever. fucking dumbass.

Dak on the other hand,has to prove he is not the latest in a long line of dissapointing quarterbacks sense Aikmen and that will happen ONLY if he gets them to a superbowlmthis wont be that year.they will get killed by the niners next week.

Forum List

Back