Brady vs Dak: two quarterbacks with a lot to prove tonight.

Brady with "something to prove"? Are you smoking crack again?
No shit.....How many rings does Prescott have? The GOAT did it with two different teams.

The Cowboys should come with a choke warning. ;)

0d42291631096972933c480b6ebdd76d--tony-romo-chicago-bears.jpg

dallas-cowboys-folding-chair-nflmemes4you-warning-collapsesunder-pressure-https-t-co-mtuysemdsy-31291058.png

Speaking of folding, did you see yet another loss for the Minnesota Vikings when it counted?

Today's receivers stink! They demand all kinds of $$ & respect, but when it counts, hitting them in the hands isn't enough! What happened to Miami's Rec. Core? I'm thinking Tyreek wished he'd have stayed in KC! :dunno: :omg:

Well, Tom has proved that he is officially washed up. Everyone should know when to retire, I know that I need to go next month. Maybe Tom will realize it's time.

He had it all, but's obviously a total a-#ole throwing it all away trying to prove something to himself! He had the $$, the fame, a gorgeous wife, beautiful children, & on good terms w/ his baby's momma, Bridget Moynahan, but it wasn't enough! I guess it wasn't enough money either; hence Crypto Coin assoc.! Now he's got nothing in comparison to last year! What an idiot! :omg: :oops::dunno::stir:

LOL leave it to a Lib to try and steer a football thread back to his favorite boner material, J6. :21:
I had to turn it off--it will be a long time before the stench of this play off game is gone from the house. C'mon FOUR missed Extra Points--that guy better be unemployed tomorrow and I really don't like either team that much. Time for Brady to go as well--it was a good run.

I had to turn it off--it will be a long time before the stench of this play off game is gone from the house. C'mon FOUR missed Extra Points--that guy better be unemployed tomorrow and I really don't like either team that much. Time for Brady to go as well--it was a good run.
I'll watch the end as my over bet comes up a couple EPs short Sigh.

Forum List

Back