Brace For The Next Shortage. Chicken, And Eggs…

Also a “mystery flu” has coincidentally appeared in our wild eagle populations.

With a new bird flu making the rounds, chickens are be slaughtered wholesale.

And this one may very well be man made, and no accident…

Just a couple of years ago an 18 count carton of extra large eggs was around 2 dollars, today it is over 5 dollars.

1649719661833.png

Instead of what came first...it is what disappears first...the chicken or the egg.

If one were inclined to blame someone; Bill Gates would be the most fitting, as he is the one who has been funding gain of function research in regards to this virus.

It’s in the vid, posted in the opening comment. Clearly you failed to peruse the source material before commenting…

Well shit, it is on YouTube so it has to be true. It is illegal to post false information on YouTube

My apologizes.

Links are in the description Which you would have known had you done your due diligence…

My due diligence does not include wasting 21 minutes to hear some guy rant on YouTube. This is the same tactic the Flat Earthers use. They put up videos and then complain when you won't spend your time watching them.

If you position is so weak you cannot even support your claims outside of a video, then you are just wasting all our time

My due diligence does not include wasting 21 minutes to hear some guy rant on YouTube. This is the same tactic the Flat Earthers use. They put up videos and then complain when you won't spend your time watching them.

If you position is so weak you cannot even support your claims outside of a video, then you are just wasting all our time
Yet you find the time to ignorantly comment without having reviewed the source material….

Yet you find the time to ignorantly comment without having reviewed the source material….

I asked for a simple link, something you are incapable of providing.

Thus your claim is dismissed as nonsense.

Oh, and there is not a single note in the description that backs up your claims about Gates

Forum List

Back