Boycott the NBA

I'm waiting to see who the Suns draft on Thursday or trade the pick for a decent player. Seven years out of the playoffs, this "rebuild" has already taken 3 different directions and it's getting old. If they draft another point guard after already having 4 of them, I'll tune them out until there is an ownership change or they move to San Diego.

I am upset I went 2 games last year. I should have spent the money other places. The disrespect they are showing to the President is too much. Besides I am not big on supporting uneducated gangbangers (they would be gangbanging but for the NBA).

No one more dollar. Before you mock. Just be clear there will tens of millions like me.

Football won me back when not even one team would even entertain Kirkpatrick, even though Kirkpatrick was more talent than every back up QB and many starting QB. The NFL owners made a statement and I am back.

NFL & NHL for me!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The problem with boycotts are that they are double-edged sword. It's like cutting your nose off to spite your face. An example of a "conservative" company may be Chick-fil-a. There are companies and products I like and have been buying. Who cares about its politics unless it's blatant? The liberals have been trying to politicize sports and businesses. Don't buy into it and continue to buy and use what you believe in. However, if it's blatant like Greg Popovich or racist like Andre Iguodala, then boycott the person and not a generalization. It's easy enough to boycott individuals unless you want to shoot yourself in the foot and delete say Pepsi or Aquafina from your life because of something their CEO said. Kathy Griffin? Just don't watch her shows.

I couldn't really care less what most people's poltical views are but overpaid prima donnas rank waaaaaaay down on my list.

There isn't an athlete on the planet worth 10+ million a year

I'm not a personal Apple fan although I work there. Go figure. My family all use Apple products and I use an Android phone and Windows computers. Apple has to allow me to use these products at work. However, I don't cut my own throat and talk bad about the company. I support the company and its products. Just not a consumer due to being Windows from the get go.

Recently, I decided that iTunes has become unbearable. I suppose if I had a iPhone and iPad, then it would still be required. Yet, the once user friendly products isn't so friendly anymore. That's the reason to remove. Not what the CEO of Apple's politics.

The Top Ten Reasons iTunes Sucks

I couldn't really care less what most people's poltical views are but overpaid prima donnas rank waaaaaaay down on my list.

There isn't an athlete on the planet worth 10+ million a year

It could be athletes, entertainers, musicians or businesspeople. One should not boycott unless it's blatant and over issues you really care about. While it's easier to boycott individuals, it means that they do not have a right to their own opinions. I think they have a right to their own opinions. However, there is some fine line where they cross due to bad taste, blatant promotion or doing something decidedly one-sided and hurtful/hateful to others. I would boycott that person then.

I am upset I went 2 games last year. I should have spent the money other places. The disrespect they are showing to the President is too much. Besides I am not big on supporting uneducated gangbangers (they would be gangbanging but for the NBA).

No one more dollar. Before you mock. Just be clear there will tens of millions like me.

Football won me back when not even one team would even entertain Kirkpatrick, even though Kirkpatrick was more talent than every back up QB and many starting QB. The NFL owners made a statement and I am back.

NFL & NHL for me!

Awww , look at you politically correct righty crybabies . I thought you hate. PC?

NFL & NHL for me!

I have never spent money to watch or go to a NBA game. No interest in watching apes hang from basketball rims.

Yeah, i soured on the NBA when Lebron James and other Miami Heat assholes wore their hoodies when being introduced at a game. I watch Sports to escape the ugly Politics. I thought the Heat's actions were despicably exploitive. I don't view the NBA the same anymore.

Wow...buncha sore ass losers...
images

I'm sick of prima Donna basketball players, but I love the game too much to Boycott. The OP is wrong about Kapernick. He doesn't belong in the NFL based on ability

It is tough for me not to love football, but the NBA I can do without.

Cuntpernick was not a great QB, but he would have made an excellent back up. Probably the best back up in the league.

Best backup in the league??? Sorry that's laughable. He's been one of the worst qb's in the league last couple of years. I usually agree with you and this is trivial shit, but kapershit is not an NFL player because he sucks. Sure his antics don't help this case, but the man can't play the qb position

For the life of me I can't understand why the NBA has become such a political tool of the radical (mostly democrat) left. Why in the world with tough NBA players threaten to boycott North Carolina over the issue of confused men in the ladies room? Nothing makes sense on the left these days.

NFL & NHL for me!

I would rather watch monkeys at the zoo. Well, that's almost the same thing.

Forum List

Back