Boycott the NBA

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I am upset I went 2 games last year. I should have spent the money other places. The disrespect they are showing to the President is too much. Besides I am not big on supporting uneducated gangbangers (they would be gangbanging but for the NBA).

No one more dollar. Before you mock. Just be clear there will tens of millions like me.

Football won me back when not even one team would even entertain Kirkpatrick, even though Kirkpatrick was more talent than every back up QB and many starting QB. The NFL owners made a statement and I am back.

NFL & NHL for me!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, I hate basketball anyway.... totally boring sport, only surpassed by soccer in the boring category.

I am upset I went 2 games last year. I should have spent the money other places. The disrespect they are showing to the President is too much. Besides I am not big on supporting uneducated gangbangers (they would be gangbanging but for the NBA).

No one more dollar. Before you mock. Just be clear there will tens of millions like me.

Football won me back when not even one team would even entertain Cuntpatrick, even though Cuntpatrick was more talent than every back up QB and many starting QB. The NFL owners made a statement and I am back.

NFL & NHL for me!

Aw poor snowflake :itsok:

Football won me back when not even one team would even entertain Cuntpatrick, even though Cuntpatrick was more talent than every back up QB and many starting QB. The NFL owners made a statement and I am back.

NFL & NHL for me!

Can I still gamble on it even if I do not care much for the game?

PensRing.jpg

I barely watched any of the NBA regular season and didn't watch any of the playoff games or championship series. Right now the NBA only has two or three standout teams and a bunch of average to slightly above average ones unless your a fan of one of the standouts there is really nothing to get pumped up over.

I barely watched any of the NBA regular season and didn't watch any of the playoff games or championship series. Right now the NBA only has two or three standout teams and a bunch of average to slightly above average ones unless your a fan of one of the standouts there is really nothing to get pumped up over.

The evenness of competition in the playoffs was horrible
Not worth watching

Meh, I hate basketball anyway.... totally boring sport, only surpassed by soccer in the boring category.

I still love playing it and used to love watching it. However, unlike hockey, it is filled with classless thugs. Most are too ignorant to read a book but preach about society to us.

If the NBA wants to shut out white conservatives so be it, but it didn't work well for the NFL.

I still love playing it and used to love watching it. However, unlike hockey, it is filled with classless thugs. Most are too ignorant to read a book but preach about society to us.

If the NBA wants to shut out white conservatives so be it, but it didn't work well for the NFL.

^ :crybaby:

The NBA usually has one team you pretty much know is going to win it and if the fans are lucky there will be one team that will give them a legit challenge. Football and hockey are totally different. Baseball is anyone's game.

NCAA Basketball is far more enjoyable to watch anyway. The NBA is lopsided and boring.

The evenness of competition in the playoffs was horrible
Not worth watching

The nba has always been that way! It is nothing new

I don't follow professional baseball. I am a Pirates fan. lol

I'm sick of prima Donna basketball players, but I love the game too much to Boycott. The OP is wrong about Kapernick. He doesn't belong in the NFL based on ability

I'm sick of prima Donna basketball players, but I love the game too much to Boycott. The OP is wrong about Kapernick. He doesn't belong in the NFL based on ability

It is tough for me not to love football, but the NBA I can do without.

Cuntpernick was not a great QB, but he would have made an excellent back up. Probably the best back up in the league.

Who is Kirkpatrick? Do you mean Kaepernick?

I'm sure you were outraged when athletes who didn't like President Obama boycotted, right?

Props to the Warriors for avoiding the White House.

Not the NBA but I live in Central Florida and love baseball. My best buddy has season tickets to the Rays game. He only goes to about a fifth of the games and I can get free really good tickets (including parking pass) to almost any game I want.

Ever since the Tampa Bay Rays went to Cuba to kiss Obama's and Castro's asses they are dead to me. There was absolutely no reason those assholes had to go to Cuba to help Obama's despicable plan to prop up a brutal Communist government.

I'll never go to another Ray's game. My buddy is dropping his season tickets after this year. He had already paid for them before that asshole Obama went to Cuba or else he wouldn't have renewed this year.

Professional sports is getting be a Moon Bat love fest because of all the minorities that play and many Limousine Liberal franchise owners. Baseball, baseball and football. Piss on them.

Forum List

Back