Boycott Israel

P F Tinmore, et al,

What are you implying here?

(COMMENT)

The routine screening of individuals entering the areas of Israeli Effective Control is expected just as it is expected in most countries. Israel (as do every country) has every right to deny entry to some one (or any one) believed to be an unnecessary risk of political activism and incitement to political discontent. Nearly all countries exercise this kind of authority.

Even the Hostile Arab Palestinians exercise this kind of authority.

Belgian journalist, blogger says Hamas officers denied him entry to Gaza
BETHLEHEM (Ma’an) MARCH 3, 2016 – A senior Belgian journalist and blogger says Hamas security officers stationed outside Erez crossing denied him entry to the Gaza strip on Tuesday.

Most Respectfully,
R
It still has nothing to do with Jews or antisemitism.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

The routine screening of individuals entering the areas of Israeli Effective Control is expected just as it is expected in most countries. Israel (as do every country) has every right to deny entry to some one (or any one) believed to be an unnecessary risk of political activism and incitement to political discontent. Nearly all countries exercise this kind of authority.

BETHLEHEM (Ma’an) MARCH 3, 2016 – A senior Belgian journalist and blogger says Hamas security officers stationed outside Erez crossing denied him entry to the Gaza strip on Tuesday.

Most Respectfully,
R

Nonsense. It has everything you do with insensate Jew hatred.

You should take some time to see the putrid bile coming out of the Islamic terrorist controlled media in Gaza and the West Bank. Take some time to let your fingers due the walking through the Palestinian Media Watch site.

Home Page|PMW

Take some time to read the Hamas Charter. The calls for Islam's destruction of Israel is not something mere denial on your part is something others will ignore.

Lastly, we gave 1,400 years of Islamist history to review in connection with the revulsion for Jews that is described in the Koran and Hadith.

P F Tinmore, et al,

That is the reason for the question. You cannot truly understand if there is anti-semitism involved unless you know that Israel is being criticized for exercising the same authority that the other reigional countries exercise.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

Thus the reason for the question. Is it the case that Israel is doing something outside that normally exercised authority seen exercised by Arab Countries?

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

That is the reason for the question. You cannot truly understand if there is anti-semitism involved unless you know that Israel is being criticized for exercising the same authority that the other reigional countries exercise.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

Thus the reason for the question. Is it the case that Israel is doing something outside that normally exercised authority seen exercised by Arab Countries?

Most Respectfully,
R
Israel is being criticized for exercising the same authority that the other reigional countries exercise.​

That is a lie.

Try again.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Don't be ridiculous!

P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Israel is being criticized for exercising the same authority that the other reigional countries exercise.​

That is a lie.

Try again.
(COMMENT)

In addition to the example I posted in Comment #1340, where HAMAS exercised its authority to deny entry; there are:

Denied Saudi Arabia visa
I was part of a group of eight Americans scheduled to visit Saudi Arabia, Oct. 22-Nov. 2, 2006, under the auspices of Advantage Travel & Tours. I was the only member of our tour group whose visa was denied. I also was the only member of the group who was Jewish and so indicated on the visa application form question asking us to list our religion.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/saudi-arabia-denies-allowing-jews-to-work-in-country/
Saudi Arabia denies allowing Jews to work in country
Riyadh says new ‘Jewish’ checkbox for visas on Labor Ministry website not an indication of policy change
http://variety.com/2014/film/festiv...-malas-to-head-ismailia-fest-jury-1201204870/
Egypt Denies Visa For Syrian Helmer Mohamed Malas To Head Ismailia Fest Jury
Film Festival. An Ismailia fest rep said Egyptian authorities have not commented denying Malas an entry visa from Damascus. The visa was denied despite specific pleas from Egyptian Culture Minister Mohamed Saber Arab and from the country’s filmmakers ...

Syrians Need Visa, Security Clearance to Enter Egypt

Egyptian officials denied entry to Syrian nationals arriving in Cairo International Airport on Monday, Egypt Independent reported. New Egyptian regulations require visas and security clearances for Syrian nationals.

These are just a few examples. But there are many more that just did not meet the media threshold for reporting.

Most Respectfully,
R

BDS spreads to Chile (and I've even used the Zionist Hasbara rag the Aleminer as the link). Prestigious Chilean University Student Federation Passes BDS Motion to Sever Ties With Israel’s Hebrew U, Technion

Not without dissent. From your link:

One social media user wrote that she found it “curious that a place of learning would lend itself to spread antisemitic libels…I invite the flamboyant UC students, the future of our country, to read a little history and also consider if its absurd decision to cut ties with Israeli universities benefit anyone.”

Another called it “honestly unacceptable” to support an academic boycott against Israel, which is “even more serious” than an economic one. “Censoring a position or idea, regardless of what that position is, goes against freedom of expression and against the values expressed by this university.”

But honestly, the tactics of those who share your syndrome of IJH, (Irrational Jew Hatred), are not averse to the tactics of censorship, threats and intimidation. Totalitarian fear societies use those tactics often.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Don't be ridiculous!

P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

That is a lie.

Try again.
(COMMENT)

In addition to the example I posted in Comment #1340, where HAMAS exercised its authority to deny entry; there are:

Denied Saudi Arabia visa
I was part of a group of eight Americans scheduled to visit Saudi Arabia, Oct. 22-Nov. 2, 2006, under the auspices of Advantage Travel & Tours. I was the only member of our tour group whose visa was denied. I also was the only member of the group who was Jewish and so indicated on the visa application form question asking us to list our religion.
Saudi Arabia denies allowing Jews to work in country
Riyadh says new ‘Jewish’ checkbox for visas on Labor Ministry website not an indication of policy change
Egypt Denies Visa For Syrian Helmer Mohamed Malas To Head Ismailia Fest Jury
Film Festival. An Ismailia fest rep said Egyptian authorities have not commented denying Malas an entry visa from Damascus. The visa was denied despite specific pleas from Egyptian Culture Minister Mohamed Saber Arab and from the country’s filmmakers ...

Syrians Need Visa, Security Clearance to Enter Egypt

Egyptian officials denied entry to Syrian nationals arriving in Cairo International Airport on Monday, Egypt Independent reported. New Egyptian regulations require visas and security clearances for Syrian nationals.

These are just a few examples. But there are many more that just did not meet the media threshold for reporting.

Most Respectfully,
R
What does this have to do with my Birzeit University post?

BDS spreads to Chile (and I've even used the Zionist Hasbara rag the Aleminer as the link). Prestigious Chilean University Student Federation Passes BDS Motion to Sever Ties With Israel’s Hebrew U, Technion

One social media user wrote that she found it “curious that a place of learning would lend itself to spread antisemitic libels…I invite the flamboyant UC students, the future of our country, to read a little history and also consider if its absurd decision to cut ties with Israeli universities benefit anyone.”

Another called it “honestly unacceptable” to support an academic boycott against Israel, which is “even more serious” than an economic one. “Censoring a position or idea, regardless of what that position is, goes against freedom of expression and against the values expressed by this university.”

But honestly, the tactics of those who share your syndrome of IJH, (Irrational Jew Hatred), are not averse to the tactics of censorship, threats and intimidation. Totalitarian fear societies use those tactics often.
You are forgetting that Israel consistently tramples on the Palestinian's academic freedom.

You are forgetting that Israel consistently tramples on the Palestinian's academic freedom.
You are forgetting that your excuses for Arab-Moslem incompetence and ineptitude are pointless. The lack of education and economic malaise is a condition that is rampant across the islamist world.

I'm not forgetting that your insistence on silly slogans such as
I blame the Jews™ don't work when academics are not an attribute that now or in the past have been a priority for islamics.

Typical hollow post from Hollie, blame the victim and generalise. Standard Hasbara.
More of the typical excuses we expect from the irrational Jew haters.

I note with amusement your commitment to denial and deflection. Retreating from actually addressing Islamic terrorist ineptitude and incompetence at managing the affairs of a civil society with your typical, juvenile name calling.

You are forgetting that your excuses for Arab-Moslem incompetence and ineptitude are pointless. The lack of education and economic malaise is a condition that is rampant across the islamist world.

I blame the Jews™ don't work when academics are not an attribute that now or in the past have been a priority for islamics.
your excuses for Arab-Moslem incompetence, blah, blah, blah​

But Birzeit University is a Catholic school.

your excuses for Arab-Moslem incompetence, blah, blah, blah​

But Birzeit University is a Catholic school.

"... blah, blah, blah".

Honestly, tinmore, that's some of your most compelling commentary.

I'm just noting that the Islamist paradise of Pal'istan that exists in your more vivid imaginations shares all the same attributes of the other Islamist paradises across the Islamist Middle East: economic malaise, social misfits mistaken as political-religious figures, retrograde agendas for education and reform, etc.,

Your ISIS-lite heroes in this imagined Pal'istan you have invented are no more capable of building a functioning society than any of the other failed/failing, warring Islamic state-tribes across the disaster that Muhammud (swish) built.

Is there a deep ideology that is shared by anti-Israel supporters? Why are people who claim to be BDS supporters holding signs that say Boycott Israel?
It would seem that simple questions to anti-Israel protesters cannot be easily answered at all. The answer is that yes – the deep ideology is based on a deep hatred of the Jews

Israel Fans.

Israel cries academic freedom complaining about BDS. But look what they do.

Birzeit University condemns in the strongest possible terms the denial of entry to Dr. Adam Hanieh, who was invited by the Ph.D. Program in the Social Sciences at Birzeit University to deliver a series of lectures at the university.

Dr. Hanieh, a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Development Studies at the School of Oriental and African Studies at the University of London, was deported back to London on the morning of September 13, 2016. He was held for questioning for 10 hours at Ben Gurion airport, and then taken overnight to a detention centre outside the airport. In addition to being refused entry, Dr. Hanieh was banned from entering the country for ten years.

This act of denial of entry and deportation by the Israeli state and its agencies is part of a systematic policy of denial of entry to international academics, professionals and activists intending to visit Palestine. This policy represents an attack on Palestinian academic freedom, and is routinely practiced at the two entry points, the airport in Tel Aviv and the Jordan valley crossing from Jordan.

Birzeit University Condemns Denial of Entry to UK Academic

Nothing to do with his inciting hatred, anti semitism and violence against the Jews then.
Correct. It has nothing to do with Jews.

So it must all be down to the islamonazis and the neo marxists then inciting anti semitism and violence against the Jews ?

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Because your neo marxist source says so as it spouts anti semitism and hatred of the Jews

P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

That is a lie.

Try again.

Then explain why the majority of those nations have a NO JEW policy ?

Forum List

Back