Boycott Israel

It's not SUPPOSED to be a "fair fight".

So-called Palestinians should be squeezed onto the East Bank of the Jordan River and made to stay there permanently.

It's time for the Israelis to complete the process of implementing the 1922 League of Nations partition proposal.

Hell, they're most of the way to achieving that already... another round of two of squeezing in the West Bank and they can then clear-out the Gaza Strip.

The 'boycott' is a joke and is going nowhere... there is no Arab "cavalry" coming over the hill to the rescue... time for the Palis to fold their losing poker hand.

And, if they won't, then it's time for the Israelis to administer the coup de grace, and force 'em onto the East Bank, and finally end this silliness.

Last edited:

So-called Palestinians should be squeezed onto the East Bank of the Jordan River and made to stay there permanently.

It's time for the Israelis to complete the process of implementing the 1922 League of Nations partition proposal.

Hell, they're most of the way to achieving that already... another round of two of squeezing in the West Bank and they can then clear-out the Gaza Strip.

The 'boycott' is a joke and is going nowhere... there is no Arab "cavalry" coming over the hill to the rescue... time for the Palis to fold their losing poker hand.

And, if they won't, then it's time for the Israelis to administer the coup de grace, and force 'em onto the East Bank, and finally end this silliness.

I don't think that seclusion in a tiny homogeneous reservation is an organic enough mindset we should be adhering to, especially not as a "solution" to anything. This is what the Left prescribes - separation. However I tend to lean towards the opposite - influence and focus on integration especially at points of most rejection.

What I'm saying, despite them not yet realizing,
but Palis, and especially the likes of BDS,
effectively serve as Israel's leverage -
in reformation of Islam.

Last edited:

I don't think that seclusion in a tiny homogeneous reservation is an organic enough mindset we should be adhering to, especially not as a "solution" to anything. This is what the Left prescribes - separation. However I tend to lean towards the opposite - influence and focus on integration especially at points of most rejection.

What I'm saying, despite them not yet realizing, but Palis, and especially the likes of BDS, effectively serve as Israel's leverage -in reformation of Islam.

Islam has built-in safeguards against departure from its roots - reformation is all-but-impossible.

As to the lions and the lambs lying down together in peace... your great, great, great, great, great, great grandchildren should live so long.

If you're an Israeli... you'll run out of time, long before that happens.

What I'm saying, despite them not yet realizing, but Palis, and especially the likes of BDS, effectively serve as Israel's leverage -in reformation of Islam.

Islam has built-in safeguards against departure from its roots - reformation is all-but-impossible.

As to the lions and the lambs lying down together in peace... your great, great, great, great, great, great grandchildren should live so long.

If you're an Israeli... you'll run out of time, long before that happens.

We have time, they don't.
Complexity or extent of a task,
do not absolve of the role, the opposite, only we can do it.

Many could and had more than enough resources to found a state in this land,
but for millenias they all failed to reach even half of what only a scarce number of Jews managed in no time, and specifically from the lowest point in our history.

F27D2DF9-08EB-4EEC-94AD-1AECBC138D7D.png

This is yet another major change in the Middle East that would never have happened without the Abraham Accords. It is a recognition that for any Arab country to succeed, it has to be more open to other viewpoints.

And there was more, nearly as important:

Farid el-Bayadi, a member of the defense and national security committee and author of the proposal, also called for the removal of Islamic religious texts from a number of subjects such as Arabic.

He told parliament on Feb. 14, “Including religious texts in subjects such as Arabic, history and geography is too dangerous.”

“Teaching religious texts through subjects not related to religion leads teachers to interpret such texts in extremist and subversive ways and studies have established a link between this issue and the spread of extremist ideas,” he added.

(full article online)

I think a Pally gee-had is in order.

https://idsb.tmgrup.com.tr/ly/uploads/images/2021/03/09/98786.jpg

The Bangladesh government spent more than $330,000 on phone-hacking equipment made by an Israeli company, according to documents obtained by Al-Jazeera’s Investigative Unit (I-Unit) and Israeli newspaper Haaretz

Don't these morons calling for the boycott of Israel understand that they are the ones causing the problems for the filastins. The filastins work on the farms producing the crops that are sold all over the world, and a boycott of Israel will cause them to be made unemployed and destitute

And before Israel they worked on their own farms producing the crops that were sold all over the world.

It doesn't look like Israel is doing them a big favor.
start a war with Israel and you get your ass kicked...a good lesson

Don't these morons calling for the boycott of Israel understand that they are the ones causing the problems for the filastins. The filastins work on the farms producing the crops that are sold all over the world, and a boycott of Israel will cause them to be made unemployed and destitute

And before Israel they worked on their own farms producing the crops that were sold all over the world.

It doesn't look like Israel is doing them a big favor.
start a war with Israel and you get your ass kicked...a good lesson
The Palestinians started a war from at home?

You don't make any sense.:290968001256257790-final:

RE: Boycott Israel
SUBTOPIC: No Question Found
⁜→ P F Tinmore, Phoenall, et al,

BLUF: I'm smacking my desktop computer here, but it just will not show me the question asked...

WRONG as they had no farms being itinerant squatters, barely 1% of the Palestinians worked the land as it was too costly for them to do so.
Typical Israeli crapola.
Start @ 0:55 Then Israel brags about doing the Palestinians a favor by letting them work in Israeli greenhouses.

I see you have a complete disregard for the truth, the death was an accident and if the stupid girl had not been in the drivers blind spot she would still be alive.
But the links posted this last week show that the arab muslims had to pay the ottoman owners, the tax collectors, the warlords and anything left was to provide for their families.
Nice deflection from my post.
(COMMENT)

There is no deflection here. Our friend "Phoenall" cannot answer a question that was never asked.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

BLUF: I'm smacking my desktop computer here, but it just will not show me the question asked...

WRONG as they had no farms being itinerant squatters, barely 1% of the Palestinians worked the land as it was too costly for them to do so.
Typical Israeli crapola.
Start @ 0:55 Then Israel brags about doing the Palestinians a favor by letting them work in Israeli greenhouses.

I see you have a complete disregard for the truth, the death was an accident and if the stupid girl had not been in the drivers blind spot she would still be alive.
But the links posted this last week show that the arab muslims had to pay the ottoman owners, the tax collectors, the warlords and anything left was to provide for their families.
(COMMENT)

There is no deflection here. Our friend "Phoenall" cannot answer a question that was never asked.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

It wasn't a question.

Typical Israeli crapola.

(COMMENT)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

It wasn't a question.

You're mighty confused.

Forum List

Back