Boycott Israel

[ Boycotting Israel and Jews around the world. Oh, look ..... 7 Nazis against one Jewish Woman. My Heroes !!!!! :safetocomeoutff: Is it safe for Jews to come out, yet? ]

A prominent pro-Israel activist in Sweden was brutally assaulted by a neo-Nazi gang at a human rights festival on Thursday.

Neo-Nazi activists from the Nordic Resistance Movement (MNR) attacked Christina Toledano Åsbrink of the Sweden-Israel Friendship Association, a Christian Zionist organization, after she attempted to prevent them from unfolding a banner. Cellphone video captured up to seven neo-Nazi thugs slapping and pulling Toledano Åsbrink to the ground before stamping on her.

Swedish Neo-Nazis Assault Pro-Israel Activist at Human Rights Festival
-----------

Staunch Israel advocate shot, killed, in South Africa brought to Israel for burial.

World Likud rep. shot in South Africa
Off topic.
It is about boycotting Israel, dunce.

Go play with the little kids your own age and mentality.
:iyfyus.jpg:

[ Boycotting Israel and Jews around the world. Oh, look ..... 7 Nazis against one Jewish Woman. My Heroes !!!!! :safetocomeoutff: Is it safe for Jews to come out, yet? ]

A prominent pro-Israel activist in Sweden was brutally assaulted by a neo-Nazi gang at a human rights festival on Thursday.

Neo-Nazi activists from the Nordic Resistance Movement (MNR) attacked Christina Toledano Åsbrink of the Sweden-Israel Friendship Association, a Christian Zionist organization, after she attempted to prevent them from unfolding a banner. Cellphone video captured up to seven neo-Nazi thugs slapping and pulling Toledano Åsbrink to the ground before stamping on her.

-----------

Staunch Israel advocate shot, killed, in South Africa brought to Israel for burial.

Off topic.

What did that have to do with the boycott?

-----------

Off topic.

Read the article and stop being annoying, little one.

-----------

Off topic.

I read it. It said nothing about the boycott.

-----------

Off topic.

So, you do not think that killing Israelis outside of Israel, or attacking women who are Pro Israel is part of what the Boycott movement is all about.

Ok :) If you say so

BDS has absolutely "nothing" to do with any and all attacks on Jews and Israelis outside of Israel.

Ha, ha, ha :th_believecrap:

-----------

Off topic.

Which boycott?

Indeed, did you mean this boycott:

Australia ends direct aid to Palestinian Authority | DW | 02.07.2018

Off topic.

So, you do not think that killing Israelis outside of Israel, or attacking women who are Pro Israel is part of what the Boycott movement is all about.

BDS has absolutely "nothing" to do with any and all attacks on Jews and Israelis outside of Israel.

I have never heard anyone in BDS who called for killing or hating Jews. You are just seeing a coloration where none exist to promote your agenda.

I have never heard anyone in BDS who called for killing or hating Jews. You are just seeing a coloration where none exist to promote your agenda.
My agenda is to keep Jews safe and sound from Muslim and Christian haters like you.

We are back to the Inquisition. And we are back to pre 1939 when Jew haters boycotted Jews and attacked them at every opportunity.

Saint Tinmore will never see it that way. :(

My agenda is to keep Jews safe and sound from Muslim and Christian haters like you.

We are back to the Inquisition. And we are back to pre 1939 when Jew haters boycotted Jews and attacked them at every opportunity.

Saint Tinmore will never see it that way. :(
You sure can make stuff up.

Off topic.

Real boycott is about civilized countries saying Israel has no right to import to their country.:hyper:

And steel their land, their money, their water, and lives of their people.

Let us look at who agreed with you:

Tinmore

Enough said.

Tinmore

Enough said.
You don't even bother to deny.

Tinmore

Enough said.
You have a Palestinian mentality.
You lose, but say " I Won ".

It is so cute to watch :)

Tinmore

Enough said.

How would you describe "palestinian mentality"?

Tinmore

Enough said.

Look in the mirror, Louie.

Shalom

Tinmore

Enough said.

Look in the mirror, Louie.

Shalom

My reflection cannot in itself be a description. You're not helping your case.

As part of the intercommunal conflict in Mandatory Palestine, some Arab leaders sought to orchestrate anti-Jewish boycotts from 1922.[6] The original boycott forswore with any Jewish-owned business operating in Mandatory Palestine. Palestinian Arabs "who were found to have broken the boycott ... were physically attacked by their brethren and their merchandise damaged" when Palestinian Arabs rioted in Jerusalem in 1929.[7] Another, stricter boycott was imposed on Jewish businesses in following the riots that called on all of the Arabs in the region to abide by its terms. The Arab Executive Committee of the Syrian-Palestinian Congress called for a boycott of Jewish businesses in 1933 and in 1934, the Arab Labor Federation conducted a boycott as well as an organized picketing of Jewish businesses. In 1936, the Palestinian Arab leadership called on another boycott and threatened those who did not respect the boycott with violence, however, this boycott was unsuccessful as Jewish lawyers, physicians, and hospitals were too heavily integrated into Palestinian society.[6]

Arab League boycott of Israel - Wikipedia

The Arab League was formed on 22 March 1945 with five members, while a sixth member joined later that year. On 2 December 1945, it issued its first formal declaration of an economic boycott of the Jewish community of Palestine. The declaration urged both Arab United Nations member states and Arab states which had not yet obtained UN membership to prohibit the products and usage of the products of Jewish industry in Palestine, effective January 1, 1946. The declaration, contained in Arab League Resolution 16, stated:

The Arab League began to create the apparatus for implementing the resolution in February the same year. The first body established for this purpose was the Permanent Boycott Committee, based in Cairo, Egypt. On 12 June the Boycott Committee adopted a recommendation in Arab League Resolution 70, which called upon the Arab states to set up national boycott offices. Later measures adopted by the Committee included requiring those selling goods to Arab states to provide a certificate of origin to prove the goods were not manufactured by Palestinian Jews, the allocation of 50% of the value of goods confiscated in this manner to customs officials, the prohibition by Arabs of the use of Jewish banks, insurance companies, contractors, and transport in Palestine. Member states of the Arab League began implementing these resolutions through legal and administrative measures. After the Partition Plan of Palestine into Arab and Jewish states was introduced at the United Nations on 29 November 1947, efforts to apply the boycott were intensified. However, the boycott was unsuccessful, as noted in the first annual report of the Boycott Committee, and trade between Palestine (the vast majority by Jews) and Arab States neighboring Palestine continued to thrive.

Following the Israeli declaration of independence on 14 May 1948, the Permanent Boycott Committee ceased to function upon the outbreak of war between Israel and surrounding Arab States on 15 May 1948, and the Arab League repeated its calls for a ban on all financial and commercial transactions with Palestinian Jews, boycotting the newly formed State of Israel. The Arab League cut off postal, telegraphic, and radio communications with Israel, and Arab States began to impose a land, sea, and air blockade on the fledgling state. Israeli goods, shipped through Alexandria, Port Suez and Port Said, were confiscated by Egyptian inspectors. A prize court established in Alexandria in 1949 authorized the seizure of cargo ships destined for Israel. In 1950, regulations were promulgated to allow the search of ships and aircraft and the seizure of Israeli-bound goods found within.

The Arab League was formed on 22 March 1945 with five members, while a sixth member joined later that year. On 2 December 1945, it issued its first formal declaration of an economic boycott of the Jewish community of Palestine. The declaration urged both Arab United Nations member states and Arab states which had not yet obtained UN membership to prohibit the products and usage of the products of Jewish industry in Palestine, effective January 1, 1946. The declaration, contained in Arab League Resolution 16, stated:

The Arab League began to create the apparatus for implementing the resolution in February the same year. The first body established for this purpose was the Permanent Boycott Committee, based in Cairo, Egypt. On 12 June the Boycott Committee adopted a recommendation in Arab League Resolution 70, which called upon the Arab states to set up national boycott offices. Later measures adopted by the Committee included requiring those selling goods to Arab states to provide a certificate of origin to prove the goods were not manufactured by Palestinian Jews, the allocation of 50% of the value of goods confiscated in this manner to customs officials, the prohibition by Arabs of the use of Jewish banks, insurance companies, contractors, and transport in Palestine. Member states of the Arab League began implementing these resolutions through legal and administrative measures. After the Partition Plan of Palestine into Arab and Jewish states was introduced at the United Nations on 29 November 1947, efforts to apply the boycott were intensified. However, the boycott was unsuccessful, as noted in the first annual report of the Boycott Committee, and trade between Palestine (the vast majority by Jews) and Arab States neighboring Palestine continued to thrive.

Following the Israeli declaration of independence on 14 May 1948, the Permanent Boycott Committee ceased to function upon the outbreak of war between Israel and surrounding Arab States on 15 May 1948, and the Arab League repeated its calls for a ban on all financial and commercial transactions with Palestinian Jews, boycotting the newly formed State of Israel. The Arab League cut off postal, telegraphic, and radio communications with Israel, and Arab States began to impose a land, sea, and air blockade on the fledgling state. Israeli goods, shipped through Alexandria, Port Suez and Port Said, were confiscated by Egyptian inspectors. A prize court established in Alexandria in 1949 authorized the seizure of cargo ships destined for Israel. In 1950, regulations were promulgated to allow the search of ships and aircraft and the seizure of Israeli-bound goods found within.

Why are you cligging this thread? This is a place for discussion, not monologue

Forum List

Back