Boycott Israel

RE: Boycott Israel
※→ P F Tiinmore, et al,

Now, you are mixing your personal criteria with that of the international criteria. If you go back and look at Post #3768, you will notice that the international definition of an occupation is Article 42 of the Hague Regulation.

A proper occupation has obligations and restrictions. Palestine is under military control, however, Israel thumbs its nose at the obligations and restrictions. Israel still attacks Palestinians militarily when it should use civil police.

It is a mixed bag.
(COMMENT)

You have, yourself, submitted video of events (staged or real) which show (or depict) Israeli Border Police as opposed to military personnel in them. But them, the more belligerent the Hostile Arab Palestinians become, the greater the danger the higher threat areas of the territories become. The higher the threat, the more restrictive the countermeasures.

Now, you may argue the merits as to how well the Israelis manage the Occupation; but as long as the Arab Palestinian Leadership condones, incites and praises the use of violence, as they do today (and have for more than half a century) → the less likely it will be for the Israelis to adopt a more benevolent police posture and be to focus on conditions that make environment conducive to the spread of violence. But clearly, the more the Arab Paestinian become belligerent, the more evidence that emerges in the need for ever increasingly more stringent security countermeasures necessary to maintain the minimum restraints necessary to achieve Article 43 HR → taking "all the measures in his power to restore, and ensure, as far as possible, public order and safety."

Enlightened people are not fooled in that least into thinking that staged media events like that of Palestinian activist Ahed Tamimi, the heroine of the day, is any less a product of the Jihadist and Fedayeen as was Dalal Mughrabi (once an adviser to Mahmoud Abbas) → the Palestinian princess and member of the Fatah from within the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) and most remembered for the 1978 Coastal Road massacre in Israel, in a time even before the PLO declared independence.

Most Respectfully,
R
Why do you only know Israel's bullshit version of history?

Are you hoping that another of your conspiracy theories will make the preceding article “go away”?

※→ P F Tiinmore, et al,

No, I don't think you are correct.

(COMMENT)

It is what it is:
Convention (IV) respecting the Laws and Customs of War on Land and its annex: Regulations concerning the Laws and Customs of War on Land. The Hague said:
Annex to the Convention: Regulations respecting the laws and customs of war on land - Section III : Military authority over the territory of the hostile state - Regulations:

Article 42. Territory is considered occupied when it is actually placed under the authority of the hostile army.
The occupation extends only to the territory where such authority has been established and can be exercised.

The operative phrase here is: "when it is actually placed under the authority of the hostile army."

Now you can make the argument that it is NOT under the authority of a "Hostile" army...

Most Respectfully,
R
A proper occupation has obligations and restrictions. Palestine is under military control, however, Israel thumbs its nose at the obligations and restrictions. Israel still attacks Palestinians militarily when it should use civil police.

It is a mixed bag.

I think you need to understand the terms you use. Your screeching about Israeli “attacks” is actually a matter of Israel defending itself from islamic terrorist provocations.
No, Israel attacks people when they protest getting their stuff stolen.

Actually, no. Israel defends itself from Islamist ideology.

The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).

"Actually, no. Israel defends itself from Islamist ideology."

Actually, no. Israel is aggressive towards protestors.

Two Palestinians killed in clashes with Israeli troops in Gaza, West Bank

Israel has killed 17 protesters since December 6.

Their crime at most was stone throwing.

This is clearly a use of excessive force and retaliation against protesters by live fire is unacceptable anywhere else, so why not Israel?

<snip>Their crime at most was stone throwing.

This is clearly a use of excessive force and retaliation against protesters by live fire is unacceptable anywhere else, so why not Israel?
Hmm. So do you consider throwing rocks at someone to be a 'peaceful' thing? I've never thrown rocks at anyone because I know it to be considered everywhere in the world as an assault with a deadly weapon! Rocks can and will kill someone.

Remember that stoning was a punishment centuries ago? A punishment that lead to death.

I'll tell you what, and ask also if you would do anything different. I have a gun. Someone throws rocks at me, I will shoot back to defend myself.

But I suppose from your post that you would not? Laughable.

Last edited:

Hmm. So do you consider throwing rocks at someone to be a 'peaceful' thing? I've never thrown rocks at anyone because I know it to be considered everywhere in the world as an assault with a deadly weapon! Rocks can and will kill someone.

Remember that stoning was a punishment centuries ago? A punishment that lead to death.

I'll tell you what, and ask also if you would do anything different. I have a gun. Someone throws rocks at me, I will shoot back to defend myself.

The IDF (Israeli Doofus Force) are too stupid to figure out why people throw rock at them.

And time after time and time again they keep going back to where people throw rocks at them. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The IDF (Israeli Doofus Force) are too stupid to figure out why people throw rock at them.

And time after time and time again they keep going back to where people throw rocks at them. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Israel is their country. The rock throwers are violating Israels law. Tough titty.

Israel is their country. The rock throwers are violating Israels law. Tough titty.
But they only get rocks thrown at them in Palestine.

There is no Palestine.

There is no Palestine.
Link?

There is no Palestine.
Link?
Don't need one. Palestine exists on paper, and in propaganda, period.

Link?

※→ P F Tiinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

It is what it is:
The operative phrase here is: "when it is actually placed under the authority of the hostile army."

Now you can make the argument that it is NOT under the authority of a "Hostile" army...

Most Respectfully,
R

It is a mixed bag.

I think you need to understand the terms you use. Your screeching about Israeli “attacks” is actually a matter of Israel defending itself from islamic terrorist provocations.

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).

Stone throwing is aggression. Your characterization of the Israeli response as “ excessive force” is entirely subjective and calculated.

※→ P F Tiinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

It is what it is:

Most Respectfully,
R

It is a mixed bag.

“Israel has killed 17 protesters since December 6.”

That might suggest to Arab-Moslem rock chuckers that such behavior carries consequences.

New Orleans Adopts Israel Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions Measure

Meanwhile, the City Council of New Orleans, Louisiana, passed a resolution Thursday pledging that the city will avoid investing in or contracting with companies that violate human rights. The resolution was drafted by the New Orleans Palestinian Solidarity Committee. Its passage makes New Orleans the first city in the South—and one of the largest U.S. cities—to join the BDS movement to boycott, divest from and sanction Israel over illegal settlements and over its treatment of Palestinians.

New Orleans Adopts Israel Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions Measure | Democracy Now!

Meanwhile, the City Council of New Orleans, Louisiana, passed a resolution Thursday pledging that the city will avoid investing in or contracting with companies that violate human rights. The resolution was drafted by the New Orleans Palestinian Solidarity Committee. Its passage makes New Orleans the first city in the South—and one of the largest U.S. cities—to join the BDS movement to boycott, divest from and sanction Israel over illegal settlements and over its treatment of Palestinians.

New Orleans Adopts Israel Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions Measure | Democracy Now!

Pro-Palestinian resolution from New Orleans City Council creates backlash

Mayor Mitch Landrieu, in a statement later Friday, said the resolution was "ill advised, gratuitous and does not reflect the policy of the city of New Orleans." He also said his administration won't change contracting policies.

Try throwing rocks at a police officer or military serviceman here in the US, and look at your watch to see how long it takes for you to get a bullet between the eyeballs. Israelis are actually pretty restrained comparitively, in how they deal with these savages.

Last edited:

Mayor Mitch Landrieu, in a statement later Friday, said the resolution was "ill advised, gratuitous and does not reflect the policy of the city of New Orleans." He also said his administration won't change contracting policies.
Gee I wonder what the political affiliation of those who tried to pass this resolution was? Perhaps they were D..D...D...Democrats?!

Forum List

Back