Boy was Trump's bloodbath rhetoric short lived

Just another reason not to vote for the back stabbing Benedict Donald.

"These massive proposed import duties on Mexican-made goods, however, would basically invalidate the U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement, which is among the largest free trade agreements in the world, and which Trump signed. The isn’t scheduled to expire until 2036. Mexico is the fifth largest car-building country in the world, largely due to the success of NAFTA and the USMCA that followed."

Looking forward to a massive bath of tears when Benedict loses in Nov.

Marvin's game is weak. It's a game when you pretend I love Biden, when in fact I just think he's a weaker racist and more of a Simp than Trump. Or when you carry around a picture of a guy dressed in costume as the KKK and pretending it's the real deal as Marvin is want to do. :laugh: There are no real proud boy racists left. Just a bunch of cuckolded pussies on the Right.
Weak.

I know you feel the need to pretend because you're not a proud boy. You're a sad boy. :crybaby:

Don't be mad at us Marvin because you fail whites are all out options except pretend and make believe. We'll use the Bidens to defeat you and your deplorables and then we'll move on to defeating them. First thing is southern bigot white culture and then moderate white liberal culture. Makes no sense to defeat moderate white liberals with southern bigot whites still operating.

You're not using Biden; he's using you, you're just too dumb and enslaved to see it.

lol :laugh:

And yet you're the ones facing cultural extermination... funny how that works. :laugh:

Not even close. Your klan-daddies, though, have a plan for you...and you're going to vote for it. LOL :laugh:

1710870966179.png

No Klan daddies left Marvin. Just whites denouncing the Klan and the Confederacy like you've been cuckolded and forced to do. :laugh:

You're absolutely dumb enough to think that voting for the guy who said he doesn't want his kids in the same room as people like you is striking a blow for your cause. And your klan-daddies know it. LOL :laugh:

You're absolutely dumb enough to think that voting for the guy who said he doesn't want his kids in the same room as people like you is striking a blow for your cause. And your klan-daddies know it. LOL :laugh:
That was last century. This century he was forced to accept a black woman into his own presidency. :laugh: Biden is cuckolded who's accepted it. You're a cuckolded whos still pretending.

You're confused. "Confederates" are the people you vote for. Conservatives freed the slaves and sent your masters packing.
So you're happy to tear down the Democratic Confederates culture and statues of piece of shit southern whites like Robert E Lee? :dunno:

If your answer is yes then you sound like a cuckolded white to me. :dunno: :funnyface:

Forum List

Back