Boy, that story about that toddler being shot a went away a little quick.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Gary Holmes is the name of "the suspect."

3B9702F200000578-4060832-image-a-20_1482476875351.jpg

636086396246967911487543540_Anchorman-2-The-Legend-Continue-Ron-Burgundy-Will-Ferrell-Ah-Shit-Gif.gif

Reaction of the left wing media to the complexion of murderer.

Liar.

It was just on the TV news. Quit trying to pretend you care about a child's death. He wasn't a fetus, you know.

The last thing you RWNJ traitors care about is yet another baby being killed because the US worships guns. Specifically a black baby.

Liar.

It was just on the TV news. Quit trying to pretend you care about a child's death. He wasn't a fetus, you know.

The last thing you RWNJ traitors care about is yet another baby being killed because the US worships guns. Specifically a black baby.

YOUR racism is in full swing today. Try and get a grip.

Liar.

Unhinged!

The incident began Saturday evening when a motorist behind the grandmother grew agitated that she was not moving quickly enough at a stop sign, Little Rock Police Department spokesman Lt. Steven McClanahan said.

The man started honking his horn. The grandmother honked her horn. Then, police said, the man got out of his black Chevrolet Impala and fired into her car.

Wow...the rest of your life behind bars is going to cost this stupid fucker more time than the grandmother being slow at the stop sign.

Can't we just shoot this guy in the face and leave him in the street?

636086396246967911487543540_Anchorman-2-The-Legend-Continue-Ron-Burgundy-Will-Ferrell-Ah-Shit-Gif.gif

It's still around, are you wanting it to be gone, or more publicized?
Want it to be hyped by that pathetic disgraceful asshat wolf Blitzer and the faggot Anderson Cooper, day and night for weeks.

I want organizations created to protest negros owning guns.

I want the president to interject his disgust. I want the DOJ to call out the man for his guilt.

Don't you want that? Why did you want that when the fat thug got justifiably shot in Ferguson?

Where is Anderson Cooper looking for the boys in tight dungerees?

It's still around, are you wanting it to be gone, or more publicized?
Want it to be hyped by that pathetic disgraceful asshat wolf Blitzer and the faggot Anderson Cooper, day and night for weeks.

I want organizations created to protest negros owning guns.

I want the president to interject his disgust. I want the DOJ to call out the man for his guilt.

Don't you want that? Why did you want that when the fat thug got justifiably shot in Ferguson?

Where is Anderson Cooper looking for the boys in tight dungerees?
Why did you want that when the fat thug got justifiably shot in Ferguson?

Show where I did that, or be considered a liar..

I'm sure the kid deserved it. he is probably a Trump supporter who was screaming racial slurs at the gunman. It was a completely justified homicide.

The kid was 3. To snowflakes, it was simply an abortion in the 12th trimester.
Nice display of your inhumanity, congratulations..

Shooter should be executed, however he will likely get 25 to life because it is not premeditated. The child is LESS DEAD apparently than if the shooter had planned the murder for 3 years.

Liar.

What? This makes no sense.. oh wait, it's Nutly Lugnut. Never mind.

Shooter should be shot in the face and left in a vacant lot with no burial. Buzzards got to eat...same as worms.

Forum List

Back