Bowman gets $1000 fine and 3 months probation for pulling false fire alarm to subvert Democracy…maybe some are above the law.

The lie--remember a few minutes ago when you called the lie despicable?

Now you’re rationalizing.

Its just funny how when one guy lies you’re on your fainting couch and upset that such a dastardly act is taking place...when another guy lies...you’re supporting it because you say nobody was hurt.
So your definition of a "dastardly act" by Trump is exaggerating the value of his properties to obtain a loan...which he then paid back in full and with interest? You're a joke, Candy and so was this civil case!

So your definition of a "dastardly act" by Trump is exaggerating the value of his properties to obtain a loan...which he then paid back in full and with interest? You're a joke, Candy and so was this civil case!
Well he lied to the cops too about his height and weight...but you’re fine with that lie...because he’s your lord and master and we shan’t speak ill of your idol.

Look...the guy was fined and sentenced. And you’re saying justice wasn’t done. I don’t know what to tell you

Seems light based on what he did.

Knowingly pulled a false fire alarm in a federal building to delay a House vote.

Seems like an insurrection….attempting to block a vote?
YOUR KIDDING, After all the court cases & trials from your side of the isle you have defended?

I thought you said the median sentence for the Jan. 6th protesters was six months in jail? Bowman got three months of probation with ZERO jail time!
1698362805341.png

Scientists tell us that 3 months is 90 days; not 60.

They're so arrogant about their two tiered system of justice that they don't even make an effort to make it look good. They hide the videos that showed many of the Jan. 6th protesters were let into the Capitol and weren't violent and then turn around and hide the video that shows Bowman deliberately pulled a fire alarm to hold up the vote to fund the government!
The FBI has had the goods on the Biden's for twenty years and have done nothing to stop him or arrest him or his family members... but look at what they are doing to Trump... this is what will push Trump over the top... people do not like a 2 level justice system...

Probably because he wasn’t climbing through a window, rioting, and posing a security risk
Do you know why you can't yell fire in a crowded room?... do you know why that is a felony?.... because people have died trying to escape a burning building....
Stop being so obviously hypocritical...

Charged, convicted punished.

Seems like admitting a mistake rather than blaming it on ANTIFA is a solid defense strategy.
Was a stupid thing to do, Did anyone get up or try and leave?. at least he did not lie & say he did not do it.

Was a stupid thing to do, Did anyone get up or try and leave?. at least he did not lie & say he did not do it.
Dude, he's STILL lying and saying that it wasn't on purpose! Have you seen the video? That wasn't someone trying to get through a door because he didn't even TRY to open the doors after he pulled the fire alarm! As soon as he did that he trotted back down the hall.

My guess is that those same "scientists" will tell us that 60 days in jail is not the same as 3 months of probation, you buffoon! So why didn't Bowman get 60 days in jail?
Non violent offender committing a non violent crime and getting 90 days probation is not that uncommon. And he was able to resist the urge to riot; something MAGA folks just can’t do...there must be blood!

Where did you get these details? Have never heard a word about it except that he pulled the alarm. Agree it was wrong and dumb.

Non violent offender committing a non violent crime and getting 90 days probation is not that uncommon. And he was able to resist the urge to riot; something MAGA folks just can’t do...there must be blood!
An offender that continues to lie about what he did? You must know different judges than I do, Candy! The ones I've dealt with deal harshly with people who lie to them.

I will answer for them.

It can't be an insurrection because nobody has been charged with insurrection.

That is what trumpers said about Jan 6th. It couldn't be insurrection/seditious conspiracy because nobody has been convicted of it.

Are the rules being changed?
They don’t need you to answer for them.

It can't be an insurrection because nobody has been charged with insurrection.

Correct, that’s what I think as well, but the lefty’s here, they don’t see it that way.

That is what trumpers said about Jan 6th. It couldn't be insurrection/seditious conspiracy because nobody has been convicted of it.

I know, funny how all that has changed now that it applies to a lefty

Are the rules being changed?

It appears they have been, since bowman just got a fine and probation. Which basically amount to nothing, because the probation is meaningless, im sure he won’t be pulling any fire alarms anytime soon, and the fine..he probably won’t even pay that. That little slush fund they have to pay off those who accuse them of sexual misconduct…that is where the money will probably come from, which means the taxpayer will pay it.

Currently, settlements are paid through taxpayer-funded accounts members use to pay for office salaries and expenses.

The Treasury Department would still be responsible for making initial payments to victims in order to ensure there are no delays, the aides said. Members would then be required to repay the government on a set schedule.

Yeah, I’m sure THAT will happen.

Forum List

Back