Bowman gets $1000 fine and 3 months probation for pulling false fire alarm to subvert Democracy…maybe some are above the law.

Seems light based on what he did.

Knowingly pulled a false fire alarm in a federal building to delay a House vote.

Seems like an insurrection….attempting to block a vote?
We expected anything else from the Democrat-controlled DOJ? They'll quietly waive the fine later as well.

Knowingly pulled a false fire alarm in a federal building to delay a House vote.

Charged, convicted punished.

Seems like admitting a mistake rather than blaming it on ANTIFA is a solid defense strategy.

Bowman gets $1000 fine and 3 months probation​

That was actually more (in terms of length) than what the average 1/6 insurrectionist got:

1698358578123.png

But you guys never let facts get in the way of a good old fashioned “we’re victims” thread.

If it had been Trump, we'd see a life sentence or perhaps a firing squad. Good thing he didn't pull the alarm on J6. Of course, being a black Democrat, it would have been blamed on someone else.

I will answer for them.

It can't be an insurrection because nobody has been charged with insurrection.

That is what trumpers said about Jan 6th. It couldn't be insurrection/seditious conspiracy because nobody has been convicted of it.

Are the rules being changed?
Does the crime committed fit the description of what conservatives are now sitting in prison for, Cats? It obviously does...which begs the question why Bowman wasn't treated the same way that conservatives were? If you on the left are going to railroad protesters who did nothing more than enter the Capitol building...putting them in prison for lengthy periods of time...then when someone like Bowman breaks the EXACT same law...he should receive the same amount of punishment for his actions!

That was actually more (in terms of length) than what the average 1/6 insurrectionist got:

View attachment 849083

But you guys never let facts get in the way of a good old fashioned “we’re victims” thread.
He lied about what he did. Have you seen the video? He didn't even try to open the door! He took down two signs that were on the doors...pulled the fire alarm and then left without touching the doors. His entire narrative was bullshit. So why did it take so long for that video to be made public?

He lied about what he did. Have you seen the video? He didn't even try to open the door! He took down two signs that were on the doors...pulled the fire alarm and then left without touching the doors. His entire narrative was bullshit. So why did it take so long for that video to be made public?

I blame the jewish space lasers. He got 3 months probation and $1K fine. What should he have gotten?

he could have caused panic and a stampede to get out the building. You don't do that...we all know it..oh..but of course...the democrats CAN do it. that activist judgy thang you got goin' for ya. oh..i don't mean you got it goin'. you're nobody...not even to the crooks you support... you'd go to jail just like any other NON elite.
But... none of that happened.

I blame the jewish space lasers. He got 3 months probation and $1K fine. What should he have gotten?
Let me put it this way, Candy. When you lie about something and you're then shown to BE a liar...then you should be punished with the most severe punishment for that crime allowed...not given a slap on the wrist. Bowman is STILL claiming that he didn't intend to postpone the vote! Look at the video...that is obviously a lie!

Let me put it this way, Candy. When you lie about something and you're then shown to BE a liar...then you should be punished with the most severe punishment for that crime allowed...not given a slap on the wrist. Bowman is STILL claiming that he didn't intend to postpone the vote!

So when you say the value of your property is a billion dollars to get a loan and then say it is worth less when it comes to paying taxes...you should get the most severe punishment allowed?

Let me put it this way, Candy. When you lie about something and you're then shown to BE a liar...then you should be punished with the most severe punishment for that crime allowed...not given a slap on the wrist. Bowman is STILL claiming that he didn't intend to postpone the vote! Look at the video...that is obviously a lie!
Trump said he was 6’3” and 210 pounds...the same as Lamar Jackson; QB of the Ravens. What should his punishment be for lying to the authorities?

So when you say the value of your property is a billion dollars to get a loan and then say it is worth less when it comes to paying taxes...you should get the most severe punishment allowed?
With all due respect, Candy? What you've just described is something that millions of Americans do without batting an eye. What Bowman did was a felony. Lying about it made it worse. STILL lying about it makes it disgusting!

Forum List

Back