Bottom Line - they have nothing on Donald Trump

You think Rubio or Cruz will have his back?

Rubio not sure, but Cruz and Rand will have his back. They will probably be one of the only ones that do.

This is why I am a supporter of Trump because all of DC and the media are attacking him so he must be hitting a nerve some where

Putin has even commented on the hysteria and offered to turn over the records of what was "given" to them to prove nothing illegal happened. If he does, then the perpetual butt hurt will claim Putin is "once again" aiding Trump! :)
Hmmm..., you'll believe Putin's version, but Comey's is suspect? :rolleyes:
Not what I said liberal. But yes, I would believe Putin over the lying media here almost any day.
Of course you would comrade.

NO EVIDENCE of collusion
NO EVIDENCE of Donald breaking the law
NO EVIDENCE of any real laws being broken

Indeed, the media hysteria today is only matched by the speed and voracity in which the "US" media demanded we believe Vince Foster was a "suicide."

The 911 Treason crowd, the "Period of American W-O," is absolutely losing it here.

If they think for one second they can get away with impeaching Trump over absolutely nothing, they are as mistaken as the Amalek were when they attacked those escaped Egyptian slaves after they crossed the Sea of Reeds... at low tide.

Really? Let's see if you have any reading comprehension skills and an attention span that lasts longer than a gnat.

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com
Comey says FBI began investigation into Russia meddling in July

In this video you'll learn that Trump surrogates were constantly on the phone with not only the Russian ambassador but Russian intelligence agents, including the very day that the DNC was hacked into. I doubt they were trading cookie recipes. Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is TREASON.

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Michael Flynn targeted by grand jury subpoenas, sources confirm

Trump fires FBI director James Comey - CNNPolitics.com

Trump finally admits the real reason he fired Comey--which is Obstruction of Justice an impeachable offense.

Trump reportedly revealed highly classified information to the Russians last week that the US hasn't even 'shared with our own allies'

I would say they have enough on Trump to impeach him right now.

CroweJ20161216_low.jpg

This investigation is moving at the speed of light compared to Watergate which took YEARS.

Last edited:
Even CNN's Chris Cuomo admits there is "no evidence of collusion."

Indeed, if collusion to undermine the integrity of an election is the standard, CNN and Hillary are the only two documented cheaters.
There's also Donna Brazil, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Lester Holt, Martha Raddatz, yada, yada, yada.

NO EVIDENCE of collusion
NO EVIDENCE of Donald breaking the law
NO EVIDENCE of any real laws being broken

Indeed, the media hysteria today is only matched by the speed and voracity in which the "US" media demanded we believe Vince Foster was a "suicide."

The 911 Treason crowd, the "Period of American W-O," is absolutely losing it here.

If they think for one second they can get away with impeaching Trump over absolutely nothing, they are as mistaken as the Amalek were when they attacked those escaped Egyptian slaves after they crossed the Sea of Reeds... at low tide.

Correct, nothing on the Donald.

They did however find that the Hussein administration abused the FISA program and illegally unmasked and leaked Flynn's name to the media.
Hopefully the new special prosecutor won't hesitate to go after those law breakers.

It's politics, and when there is blood in the water a feeding frenzy ensues. The best thing here for the GOP- a swift and early resignation from Trump. Otherwise this becomes a constant theme in the liberal media, and the Dems make huge gains in the mid-terms. This is having a crippling effect on their GOP agenda. If Trump were gone tomorrow, so to speak, Pence will have the opportunity to establish himself, and prove he is either a good POTUS or not.

Trump resigning is the absolute worst thing he can do. If he does every time there is a Republican that Democrats don't like they will create a boogeyman and force them to resign.

The best thing that Trump and Republicans can do is do what the people sent them to DC to do: repeal and replace Obamacare root and branch and tax cuts.

If the Democrats keep up with this outrage everyday they will lose unless the Republicans don't ram every thing down Democrats throat.

Normally I would concur with your sentiment. However the fact, or the alleged fact, that Trump asked Comey to drop the Flynn investigation does at least hint of obstructionism. Now follow that with Trump firing Comey and it really begins to smell. Let's see who Trump appoints as the new FBI director and what becomes of the Flynn investigation. If the rank and file at the FBI, who by most accounts supported Comey, make noise about the investigation being killed with a new Director, then we are going to be in a very serious state. IF we have a major branch of the DOJ, the FBI, being politically active things have to change.

By no stretch of the imagination does what Comey claim Trump said constitute obstruction of justice. If it did, then Comey broke the law by not reporting it immediately to the DOJ. Furthermore, Comey testified under oath that no one asked him to stop the investigation.

There's no "there" there.

Putin has even commented on the hysteria and offered to turn over the records of what was "given" to them to prove nothing illegal happened. If he does, then the perpetual butt hurt will claim Putin is "once again" aiding Trump! :)
Hmmm..., you'll believe Putin's version, but Comey's is suspect? :rolleyes:
Not what I said liberal. But yes, I would believe Putin over the lying media here almost any day.

I thought you were smarter than that Mike. The media is NOT the enemy. Putin is. Putin is the enemy of all decent people in the world. He's a liar, a murdered and a dictator. And your President has aligned himself with Putin.

Nice to see you putting Party over country.

Wrong, the media is more dangerous to this country than the Russians.

And spare me the "there is no evidence " crap. There is an appearance and investigations are required to produce evidence. At least hold this guy to the same standard as the bulldyke and her email server. If this were a Dem as president, you would be calling for a resignation followed by a public flogging. Objective is hard enough, but nearly impossible when one ties themselves to a political party.

You're right, investigations of malfeasance based on appearance and circumstantial evidence are warranted, however the summary convictions in the media are not. Much of the media (and of course the Democrat Lemming Squad) already has him convicted and are talking about what the punishment should be; based on nothing more than speculation and innuendo.

The country has gone from being simply being "deeply divided" along partisan lines to absolutely fucking nuts along partisan lines..

It's politics, and when there is blood in the water a feeding frenzy ensues. The best thing here for the GOP- a swift and early resignation from Trump. Otherwise this becomes a constant theme in the liberal media, and the Dems make huge gains in the mid-terms. This is having a crippling effect on their GOP agenda. If Trump were gone tomorrow, so to speak, Pence will have the opportunity to establish himself, and prove he is either a good POTUS or not.
You may be correct although I would think it's a bit early in the game to be talking about a Trump resignation as there are ongoing investigations which are just as likely to uncover exculpatory evidence as they are to uncover incriminating evidence, which, if it happened might vindicate him and put his political opponents back on their heels.

I also question whether Trump's ego would allow him to resign no matter how intense the feeding frenzy gets, he just doesn't seem to be the type that will ever admit defeat.

You think Rubio or Cruz will have his back?

Rubio not sure, but Cruz and Rand will have his back. They will probably be one of the only ones that do.

This is why I am a supporter of Trump because all of DC and the media are attacking him so he must be hitting a nerve some where

No, he's getting attacked because there is an overwhelming appearance of Russian collusion in our election and obstruction of justice by him.

.maybe this whole thing is like Freddy Kruger and if you yell it's not real enough all the investigations and stories will vanish
Nah, once a narrative is set, facts and reality take a back seat. Heck, there are still some whining that Algore actually won Florida in 2000.

Trump resigning is the absolute worst thing he can do. If he does every time there is a Republican that Democrats don't like they will create a boogeyman and force them to resign.

The best thing that Trump and Republicans can do is do what the people sent them to DC to do: repeal and replace Obamacare root and branch and tax cuts.

If the Democrats keep up with this outrage everyday they will lose unless the Republicans don't ram every thing down Democrats throat.

Normally I would concur with your sentiment. However the fact, or the alleged fact, that Trump asked Comey to drop the Flynn investigation does at least hint of obstructionism. Now follow that with Trump firing Comey and it really begins to smell. Let's see who Trump appoints as the new FBI director and what becomes of the Flynn investigation. If the rank and file at the FBI, who by most accounts supported Comey, make noise about the investigation being killed with a new Director, then we are going to be in a very serious state. IF we have a major branch of the DOJ, the FBI, being politically active things have to change.

By no stretch of the imagination does what Comey claim Trump said constitute obstruction of justice. If it did, then Comey broke the law by not reporting it immediately to the DOJ. Furthermore, Comey testified under oath that no one asked him to stop the investigation.

The account I read stated Comey was disturbed by the meeting with Trump and therefore wrote the memo. He was convinced Trump was obstructing, but he felt it worthy to note and SHARE with colleagues. On the other hand, if he did then testify that nobody had ever tried to obstruct them he has credibility issues for sure. He can't have both sides of the coin.

Good points, we have to wait and see if the snowball grows or stops rolling. Trumps ego is a wild card. If he looses the backing of his party then he's toast. It's just a matter of he quits or resigns for the good of all. Keep an eye on those close to him, cabinet and advisors. If you see those people start leaving then it's getting more serious.

The account I read stated Comey was disturbed by the meeting with Trump and therefore wrote the memo. He was convinced Trump was obstructing, but he felt it worthy to note and SHARE with colleagues. On the other hand, if he did then testify that nobody had ever tried to obstruct them he has credibility issues for sure. He can't have both sides of the coin.

According to whom, some anonymous source? If he actually believed Trump was trying to obstruct, then he had a duty to report it to the AG immediately, not months after the fact.

I think the Trumpers are worried bigly....
Anyone here have any issues with Flynn being paid by Turkey and offering
policy opinions to the US on matters dealing with Turkey.While he is cashing checks from Turkey.

I will check in at some point to see what the Trumpers response might be.

According to whom, some anonymous source? If he actually believed Trump was trying to obstruct, then he had a duty to report it to the AG immediately, not months after the fact.

Well, Trump didn't start obstructing justice until after he was elected. But it matters little at this point...the Federal Grand Jury has already issued subpoenas that Flynn has refused to hand over. Grand Juries only issue subpoenas if there is enough to justify probable cause.

If I were a betting man, I would bet that Trump doesn't last the year. He will most likely resign, Pence will pardon him, then Pence will resign, followed by Ryan (for the coming RICO case that is ensnaring the Republican Party) who will resign as well. The line of succession is going to go to Hatch, who said he's retiring after his current term. Tillerson and Mnuchin, the next in line, have clear Russia ties, and if Trump goes down, they go down with him. Mattis, Sessions, Zinke all have questionable ties as well, and a cascading investigation will take them out. Purdue will resign; he doesn't want to be President. Ross is a part of the Russia stuff too, having accounts with criminal Cyprus banks that deal with Russia. I guess that means Alex Acosta will be the President when all is said and done...unless he quits as well because of the Trump stink (after all, Trump picked him...why?). We actually could end up with President Ben Carson only because the guy is so clueless, it stretches the bounds of reason to think he has the mental capacity to be involved in a conspiracy.

Forum List

Back