Bottom Line - they have nothing on Donald Trump

And spare me the "there is no evidence " crap. There is an appearance and investigations are required to produce evidence. At least hold this guy to the same standard as the bulldyke and her email server. If this were a Dem as president, you would be calling for a resignation followed by a public flogging. Objective is hard enough, but nearly impossible when one ties themselves to a political party.

You're right, investigations of malfeasance based on appearance and circumstantial evidence are warranted, however the summary convictions in the media are not. Much of the media (and of course the Democrat Lemming Squad) already has him convicted and are talking about what the punishment should be; based on nothing more than speculation and innuendo.

The country has gone from being simply being "deeply divided" along partisan lines to absolutely fucking nuts along partisan lines..

It's politics, and when there is blood in the water a feeding frenzy ensues. The best thing here for the GOP- a swift and early resignation from Trump. Otherwise this becomes a constant theme in the liberal media, and the Dems make huge gains in the mid-terms. This is having a crippling effect on their GOP agenda. If Trump were gone tomorrow, so to speak, Pence will have the opportunity to establish himself, and prove he is either a good POTUS or not.

I say this as a conservative, not a republican- there should be an investigation. There are questions that need to be answered. Such as- did Trump ask (possibly threaten) Comey to drop the investigation of Flynn, and did that constitute obstruction, was Comey fired because of ongoing investigation his office was undertaking, what exactly are his business relationships to Russia, has he accepted favors from Russia while POTUS.

And spare me the "there is no evidence " crap. There is an appearance and investigations are required to produce evidence. At least hold this guy to the same standard as the bulldyke and her email server. If this were a Dem as president, you would be calling for a resignation followed by a public flogging. Objective is hard enough, but nearly impossible when one ties themselves to a political party.

There would need to be an investigation if it would have affected the investigation (which it won't). The fact that up to the moment he was fired Democrats were even calling for his firing. Because of his own actions nothing that came from the FBI under him could be trusted.

As with his business dealings let me think about that he is in real estate so my guess it will have something to do with a hotel or a resort. Now any dealings within the last two years and future dealing with any foreign countries made with Trump inc should be investigated.

Here is the thing with Hillary and the server. The fact that she put any work emails is the crime.

.maybe this whole thing is like Freddy Kruger and if you yell it's not real enough all the investigations and stories will vanish

Or maybe...just maybe...there is nothing there and the delusional, schizophrenic left is as mentally inept as is evident

This ALL is nothing more than the Snowflakes demanding they get their way like the mental 3 year olds they are.

So every onvestigation, every connection and every Russian associate is all the plot of Snow flakes who managed to create a reality for Trump?

That's rather amazing

The so called press are reporting fabrications, lies, and suspicions as facts. They can't even get the law correct, President Trump has full authority to declassify and share information as he sees fit as commander in chief. But the so called press are suggesting he broke the law? What law the make believe law in their heads?

The establishment and so called press are at war with President Trump, its clear now they intend to take him out by fabricating one controversy after another. President Trump better go back to the bully pulpit and give these assholes a beating.

It's politics, and when there is blood in the water a feeding frenzy ensues. The best thing here for the GOP- a swift and early resignation from Trump. Otherwise this becomes a constant theme in the liberal media, and the Dems make huge gains in the mid-terms. This is having a crippling effect on their GOP agenda. If Trump were gone tomorrow, so to speak, Pence will have the opportunity to establish himself, and prove he is either a good POTUS or not.

Trump resigning is the absolute worst thing he can do. If he does every time there is a Republican that Democrats don't like they will create a boogeyman and force them to resign.

The best thing that Trump and Republicans can do is do what the people sent them to DC to do: repeal and replace Obamacare root and branch and tax cuts.

If the Democrats keep up with this outrage everyday they will lose unless the Republicans don't ram every thing down Democrats throat.

Democrats have caused the world to react in horror as to what they are doing. Russia's offer has the tone of an exasperated adult faced with a two year old in intractable tantrum. Here take the candy, now shut up, adults are talking.

Democrats are succeeding in making the country ungovernable. All they need to do now is follow their nornal playbook. Crash the economy.

Trump resigning is the absolute worst thing he can do. If he does every time there is a Republican that Democrats don't like they will create a boogeyman and force them to resign.

The best thing that Trump and Republicans can do is do what the people sent them to DC to do: repeal and replace Obamacare root and branch and tax cuts.

If the Democrats keep up with this outrage everyday they will lose unless the Republicans don't ram every thing down Democrats throat.

Normally I would concur with your sentiment. However the fact, or the alleged fact, that Trump asked Comey to drop the Flynn investigation does at least hint of obstructionism. Now follow that with Trump firing Comey and it really begins to smell. Let's see who Trump appoints as the new FBI director and what becomes of the Flynn investigation. If the rank and file at the FBI, who by most accounts supported Comey, make noise about the investigation being killed with a new Director, then we are going to be in a very serious state. IF we have a major branch of the DOJ, the FBI, being politically active things have to change.

Putin has even commented on the hysteria and offered to turn over the records of what was "given" to them to prove nothing illegal happened. If he does, then the perpetual butt hurt will claim Putin is "once again" aiding Trump! :)
Hmmm..., you'll believe Putin's version, but Comey's is suspect? :rolleyes:
Not what I said liberal. But yes, I would believe Putin over the lying media here almost any day.

I thought you were smarter than that Mike. The media is NOT the enemy. Putin is. Putin is the enemy of all decent people in the world. He's a liar, a murdered and a dictator. And your President has aligned himself with Putin.

Nice to see you putting Party over country.

All this is nothing more than rope a dope tactics to prevent as much as possible of Trump agenda from materializing

And the Dems win. No. Exactly what they want and would point to in the mid terms. It's time the right stands up to this ridiculousness.

You're right, investigations of malfeasance based on appearance and circumstantial evidence are warranted, however the summary convictions in the media are not. Much of the media (and of course the Democrat Lemming Squad) already has him convicted and are talking about what the punishment should be; based on nothing more than speculation and innuendo.

The country has gone from being simply being "deeply divided" along partisan lines to absolutely fucking nuts along partisan lines..

Normally I would concur with your sentiment. However the fact, or the alleged fact, that Trump asked Comey to drop the Flynn investigation does at least hint of obstructionism. Now follow that with Trump firing Comey and it really begins to smell. Let's see who Trump appoints as the new FBI director and what becomes of the Flynn investigation. If the rank and file at the FBI, who by most accounts supported Comey, make noise about the investigation being killed with a new Director, then we are going to be in a very serious state. IF we have a major branch of the DOJ, the FBI, being politically active things have to change.

You are assuming the memo exists. If the memo exists we can find out in two minutes since all emails, memos, etc are saved for the archive. If the memo exists and he wanted to leak it why didn't he just send the whole thing to the press. Why didn't he go to his boss when it happened?

If the firing of Comey did what Democrats say they would be right about obstruction of justice, but it doesn't. The investigation will continue. Nothing really changes.

The only people who thinks there is a scandal or a crime for Trump is an idiot.

You are assuming the memo exists. If the memo exists we can find out in two minutes since all emails, memos, etc are saved for the archive. If the memo exists and he wanted to leak it why didn't he just send the whole thing to the press. Why didn't he go to his boss when it happened?

If the firing of Comey did what Democrats say they would be right about obstruction of justice, but it doesn't. The investigation will continue. Nothing really changes.

The only people who thinks there is a scandal or a crime for Trump is an idiot.

Care to make a wager on whether that memo exist? I'll give you 2 to 1 odds it does. The problem may not be the memo, or the fact that Trump asked Comey to drop the Flynn investigation. The problem Trump has now is the path he is taking, it's starting to look like a cover up, and we already know that is usually worse than the crime. Had Trump come out and acknowledged he suggested to Comey that he drop the investigation, he could do a Mia culpa and move on. Now he has to stand his ground. What happens when a few more at the FBI come forward and confirm that Comey wrote that memo after the meeting with Trump? It corroborates Comey's version of what went down. Hey, I'm a conservative, I want to see the majority of Trumps agenda move forward. I certainly don't want the Dems back in control, but I also have a grip on reality, and the reality is that this president with this congress is not functioning well.

Care to make a wager on whether that memo exist? I'll give you 2 to 1 odds it does. The problem may not be the memo, or the fact that Trump asked Comey to drop the Flynn investigation. The problem Trump has now is the path he is taking, it's starting to look like a cover up, and we already know that is usually worse than the crime. Had Trump come out and acknowledged he suggested to Comey that he drop the investigation, he could do a Mia culpa and move on. Now he has to stand his ground. What happens when a few more at the FBI come forward and confirm that Comey wrote that memo after the meeting with Trump? It corroborates Comey's version of what went down. Hey, I'm a conservative, I want to see the majority of Trumps agenda move forward. I certainly don't want the Dems back in control, but I also have a grip on reality, and the reality is that this president with this congress is not functioning well.

There was already an obstruction of justice hearing last week:

GOP’s reminder: Acting FBI director said ‘no effort to impede’ FBI investigation

In reality Comey better hope that memo doesn't exist because he will be going to jail:

Gregg Jarrett: Comey's revenge is a gun without powder

It will be a tall order to prove he obstructed justice with the firing of Comey since any honest person can think of a half a dozen in ten seconds

It will be a tall order to prove he obstructed justice with the firing of Comey since any honest person can think of a half a dozen in ten seconds

He will be tried in the court of public opinion, and we both know the media will be all over it. The pathetic McCain has already wavered, and if more of the Repubs in congress do, well the handwriting will be on the wall. You think Rubio or Cruz will have his back?

Putin have even commented on the hysteria and offered to turn over the records of what was "given" to them to prove nothing illegal happened. If he does, then the perpetual butt hurt will claim Putin is "once again" aiding Trump! :)
Putin didn't do that to help Trump. He did it to further cause chaos in the States. The media & the left are playing right into Putin's hands.
You are as well.

Forum List

Back