What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P@triot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Everything President Trump did was 100% legal. Thankfully, HuffPo understands their core audience and created a digital "picture book" with few words and many pictures so that it was easily digestible for them...

IMG_3543.jpg

IMG_3544.jpg

IMG_3545.jpg

IMG_3546.jpg

Erick Erickson: Trump's Russia Leak Is 'Far Worse' Than Reported | HuffPost

konradv

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
P@triot

P@triot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but I think good governance demands a president not act on a mere whim.
And you're certainly entitled to hold that opinion. What you're not entitled to do, however, is declare that what President Trump did was "illegal" - as nearly all progressives around the United States have been doing for the past 24 hours.

konradv

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
And you're certainly entitled to hold that opinion. What you're not entitled to do, however, is declare that what President Trump did was "illegal" - as nearly all progressives around the United States have been doing for the past 24 hours.
You're 100% wrong. By way of the first amendment I AM entitled to say exactly that. Your comment is also totally hypocritical considering the 8 years of exactly that kind of thing coming from the right.

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Reaction score
OP
P@triot

P@triot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You're 100% wrong. By way of the first amendment I AM entitled to say exactly that. Your comment is also totally hypocritical considering the 8 years of exactly that kind of thing coming from the right.
It's not illegal, snowflake.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List