Both sad and ridiculous

A distinction without a difference. You're assuming the voter rolls are not accurate and that any inaccuacies will end with fraud. IOW.....you're imagining a problem that you don't know exists.

No, we KNOW the voter registration rolls are wrong.
No, we KNOW the voter registration rolls are wrong
LOL...
No you don't. You imagine they are and that any inaccuracies result in fraud and that fraud is perpetrated by and for the benefit of Dems only.

You have nothing but dopey suppositions and paranoid delusions.
We have already seen the disaster that mail in voting can be. It has been tried and failed. There was even a news crew that tried it with fake ballots. In one instance 3% were lost in the mail, even though the news crew mailed them. In another instance almost all disappeared.
those wanting mail in voting obviously have never dealt with the post office or have a plan to cheat. Nothing like having votes disappear or having six ballots shoved into one mail box.
six ballots shoved into one mail box.
if those 6 ballots all had the same address then thats where they go...
Yeah right. In a single family apartment with only two people living there. Damn do you ever stop? You do realize that people move right or don’t they explain thing like that in Beijing?
well then the carrier will forward the ones who dont live there....dont you ever stop with your bullshit?...try making up more scenarios you are good at it....
So where does he forward them to if no forwarding address or they have died Kreskin?
they get returned to sender with an explanation .....you live here and i have to explain that to you?...geezus....
So your claim is every post office employee knows that the people listed on that ballot is living there? They know that any ballot that is addressed to a certain address is only for those at that address? When a piece of mail is returned it usually returned by the person at the address not by the postman. So If that person decides to fill out that ballot that is ok with you right? If the post office does not get your vote in in time to be counted that is fine with you? If the postman does not feel like completing their rounds that day your fine with that? If your ballot gets lost your fine with that?
So your claim is every post office employee knows that the people listed on that ballot is living there?
not every employee....the carrier of that route.....i knew every name on my route and if it was one i wasnt sure of, i put a question mark on it and let them tell me,if they didnt know they usually wrote "not here" on it and it would be returned to sender unknown.....
When a piece of mail is returned it usually returned by the person at the address not by the postman.
with political mail like ballots,federal law says if you are not sure you have to attempt delivery,which i described above.....if the person does what you think everyone does with mail that is not theirs that isnt on me, i did what i am obligated to do, i attempted it.....its up to the register of voters to keep up with their voter rolls....not the PO....
If the postman does not feel like completing their rounds that day your fine with that?
lol....it dont work that way.....you think this is like that guy on cheers?...we could not just say "im done for today i will do the rest of the route tomorrow."..when you are done with the route is when you come back to the office....if for some reason you cant get done,like a vehical break down,they will send carriers out to help you get it done......
If your ballot gets lost your fine with that?
if your ballot got lost it wasnt because of me,if i have it when i leave the office you will get it that day.....but if it isnt in my hands i have no control over it....once i deliver it i did my part....
So you think no one has every delivered mail to a wrong address? I have gotten mail many times in my box that was for someone that I have never heard of, for someone three blocks over.
So you have no problem if someone fills out two, three or more ballots?
So here is just one of many Postal carrier hoarded 40,000 pieces of undelivered mail
but it never happens right?
I take it you have never worked behind the counter at a post office nor have you ever had a letter or package mysteriously go missing from the time it is mailed by the time it is supposed to be delivered.
]I plan to. Vote by mail is OK for people that have to contend with long, long lines due all the closed polling places done away with by republicans to control the vote or people that worried of standing in long, long lines during a pandemic that has already killed over 171,000 Americans, just as vote by mail is used regularly by Donny himself. I vote early and at time of my convenience and have for years. I will mask, glove and shield or even wear a disposable protective suit if necessary to vote early, in person and make sure my vote for the Biden/Harris ticket counts to put an end to trump's subversion of our government.

No. Vote by mail is fine ONLY for those who medically cannot reach the polling place or who are truly out of town... Like the POTUS, who maintains a permanent residence in FL.

COVID-19 and long lines are NOT acceptable reasons. I will walk into my polling place with no mask or any other “protective” device other than my knife. Then I’ll go to the range and the dojo I train at before returning home to prepare for the Revolutionary Conservative Resistance.
If good enough for trump, who thinks nothing of jetting down to his home for golf, it is good enough for everybody that wants to vote that way, unless trump sabotages the mail just in time for election.
You do understand that he is doing absentee ballot and not mass mailing? you seem to be under the impression that they are one and the same.
You do understand that he is doing absentee ballot and not mass mailing? you seem to be under the impression that they are one and the same
LOL...
They're the same ballot and they're processed and counted in the exact same way. What do you imagine is different?
For one an absentee ballot is requested by a person. That person gives an address where to send it.
it is not mass mailed offsome outdated voter registration form.
For one an absentee ballot is requested by a person. That person gives an address where to send it.
A distinction without a difference. You're assuming the voter rolls are not accurate and that any inaccuacies will end with fraud. IOW.....you're imagining a problem that you don't know exists.
no what I am imagining is that millions of ballots will be lost, considered not eligible or otherwise not counted. Some will indeed create fraud with mail in ballots just has been done in the past. We have had people for years that have indeed been prosecuted for voter fraud. If you think that voter rolls are up to date you are seriously deluded.
no what I am imagining is that millions of ballots will be lost, considered not eligible or otherwise not counted. Some will indeed create fraud with mail in ballots just has been done in the past. We have had people for years that have indeed been prosecuted for voter fraud. If you think that voter rolls are up to date you are seriously deluded
Like I said. It's in your imagimation.
yeah in my imagination, that’s why it is written about by news organizations and shown in the news. Millions of mail-in ballots went missing in 2018: Report

yeah in my imagination
Yes. In your imagination.
Your "report" didn't identify a single instance of fraud.
So you want voter fraud? Voter Fraud Map: Election Fraud Database | The Heritage Foundation
theses are only the cases that have been prosecuted. Actual numbers are that are not caught or not prosecuted are higher
So you want voter fraud? Voter Fraud Map: Election Fraud Database | The Heritage Foundation
theses are only the cases that have been prosecuted. Actual numbers are that are not caught or not prosecuted are higher
LOL...
You just admitted and documented there is no fraud of consequence. Good job, loser.
I take it you need to have someone read for you. The web page I pointed you to, the very first word is a ” sampling” .
it is no where near complete. And you can bet that only some of the instances are never found and some that are found out are probably never prosecute.
take it you need to have someone read for you. The web page I pointed you to, the very first word is a ” sampling” .
it is no where near complete. And you can bet that only some of the instances are never found and some that are found out are probably never prosecute.

Even a number 10x what you posted would be inconsequential.

You still have nothing.
Most would say that even one instance is too much but of course the left sees nothing wrong in cheating. They know they have no other choice.
Most would say that even one instance is too much but of course the left sees nothing wrong in cheating. They know they have no other choice.
I certainly don't see millions of illegals voting illegally.
The right would be hard pressed to find ONE illegal voting in an American election. Illegal immigrants in general are are not as stoooopid as Trump followers. .

]I plan to. Vote by mail is OK for people that have to contend with long, long lines due all the closed polling places done away with by republicans to control the vote or people that worried of standing in long, long lines during a pandemic that has already killed over 171,000 Americans, just as vote by mail is used regularly by Donny himself. I vote early and at time of my convenience and have for years. I will mask, glove and shield or even wear a disposable protective suit if necessary to vote early, in person and make sure my vote for the Biden/Harris ticket counts to put an end to trump's subversion of our government.

No. Vote by mail is fine ONLY for those who medically cannot reach the polling place or who are truly out of town... Like the POTUS, who maintains a permanent residence in FL.

COVID-19 and long lines are NOT acceptable reasons. I will walk into my polling place with no mask or any other “protective” device other than my knife. Then I’ll go to the range and the dojo I train at before returning home to prepare for the Revolutionary Conservative Resistance.
If good enough for trump, who thinks nothing of jetting down to his home for golf, it is good enough for everybody that wants to vote that way, unless trump sabotages the mail just in time for election.
You do understand that he is doing absentee ballot and not mass mailing? you seem to be under the impression that they are one and the same.
You do understand that he is doing absentee ballot and not mass mailing? you seem to be under the impression that they are one and the same
LOL...
They're the same ballot and they're processed and counted in the exact same way. What do you imagine is different?
some of the rolls are not as accurate as you might think they are....
That certainly does not mean fraud will result.

No, human nature means that if there's an easy opportunity for fraud, fraud will result. Only leftists think human beings will magically become perfect creatures if believing it will serve their agenda.
No, human nature means that if there's an easy opportunity for fraud, fraud will result. Only leftists think human beings will magically become perfect creatures if believing it will serve their agenda
That exists only within your imagination.
Slowing the mail screws everyone equally.
Regardless of party and regardless of what you call the ballot.

Spare me. If the willingness to cheat and defraud wasn't part of humanity, we wouldn't have laws against them, lackwit. You don't make laws against things no one is going to do anyway. Uh duuuuuh, Jethro.

And no one is "slowing the mail" except you and your asinine insistence on demanding it handle all the votes in a Presidential election with only a couple of months' notice.
That’s telling. Just like Trump, his followers think lying and cheating is
OK cause after all, according to them, everyone does it. Guess what, they don’t. We have laws for the minority of criminals.

LOL...
No you don't. You imagine they are and that any inaccuracies result in fraud and that fraud is perpetrated by and for the benefit of Dems only.

We have already seen the disaster that mail in voting can be. It has been tried and failed. There was even a news crew that tried it with fake ballots. In one instance 3% were lost in the mail, even though the news crew mailed them. In another instance almost all disappeared.
those wanting mail in voting obviously have never dealt with the post office or have a plan to cheat. Nothing like having votes disappear or having six ballots shoved into one mail box.
Yeah right. In a single family apartment with only two people living there. Damn do you ever stop? You do realize that people move right or don’t they explain thing like that in Beijing?
well then the carrier will forward the ones who dont live there....dont you ever stop with your bullshit?...try making up more scenarios you are good at it....
So where does he forward them to if no forwarding address or they have died Kreskin?
they get returned to sender with an explanation .....you live here and i have to explain that to you?...geezus....
So your claim is every post office employee knows that the people listed on that ballot is living there? They know that any ballot that is addressed to a certain address is only for those at that address? When a piece of mail is returned it usually returned by the person at the address not by the postman. So If that person decides to fill out that ballot that is ok with you right? If the post office does not get your vote in in time to be counted that is fine with you? If the postman does not feel like completing their rounds that day your fine with that? If your ballot gets lost your fine with that?
So your claim is every post office employee knows that the people listed on that ballot is living there?
not every employee....the carrier of that route.....i knew every name on my route and if it was one i wasnt sure of, i put a question mark on it and let them tell me,if they didnt know they usually wrote "not here" on it and it would be returned to sender unknown.....
When a piece of mail is returned it usually returned by the person at the address not by the postman.
with political mail like ballots,federal law says if you are not sure you have to attempt delivery,which i described above.....if the person does what you think everyone does with mail that is not theirs that isnt on me, i did what i am obligated to do, i attempted it.....its up to the register of voters to keep up with their voter rolls....not the PO....
If the postman does not feel like completing their rounds that day your fine with that?
lol....it dont work that way.....you think this is like that guy on cheers?...we could not just say "im done for today i will do the rest of the route tomorrow."..when you are done with the route is when you come back to the office....if for some reason you cant get done,like a vehical break down,they will send carriers out to help you get it done......
if your ballot got lost it wasnt because of me,if i have it when i leave the office you will get it that day.....but if it isnt in my hands i have no control over it....once i deliver it i did my part....
So you think no one has every delivered mail to a wrong address? I have gotten mail many times in my box that was for someone that I have never heard of, for someone three blocks over.
So here is just one of many Postal carrier hoarded 40,000 pieces of undelivered mail
I take it you have never worked behind the counter at a post office nor have you ever had a letter or package mysteriously go missing from the time it is mailed by the time it is supposed to be delivered.

LOL...
no what I am imagining is that millions of ballots will be lost, considered not eligible or otherwise not counted. Some will indeed create fraud with mail in ballots just has been done in the past. We have had people for years that have indeed been prosecuted for voter fraud. If you think that voter rolls are up to date you are seriously deluded.
no what I am imagining is that millions of ballots will be lost, considered not eligible or otherwise not counted. Some will indeed create fraud with mail in ballots just has been done in the past. We have had people for years that have indeed been prosecuted for voter fraud. If you think that voter rolls are up to date you are seriously deluded
yeah in my imagination, that’s why it is written about by news organizations and shown in the news. Millions of mail-in ballots went missing in 2018: Report

yeah in my imagination
LOL...
You just admitted and documented there is no fraud of consequence. Good job, loser.
I take it you need to have someone read for you. The web page I pointed you to, the very first word is a ” sampling” .
take it you need to have someone read for you. The web page I pointed you to, the very first word is a ” sampling” .

You still have nothing.

Um, how would you know? They don't wear flashing signs around their next reading, "Illegal Immigrant!"
Um, how would you know? They don't wear flashing signs around their next reading, "Illegal Immigrant!"
Because he claimed millions were voting illegally and he presented nothing that confirmed that.
Stop being a troll and try actually reading before posting, dope.

LOL...

No, human nature means that if there's an easy opportunity for fraud, fraud will result. Only leftists think human beings will magically become perfect creatures if believing it will serve their agenda.
No, human nature means that if there's an easy opportunity for fraud, fraud will result. Only leftists think human beings will magically become perfect creatures if believing it will serve their agenda

Spare me. If the willingness to cheat and defraud wasn't part of humanity, we wouldn't have laws against them, lackwit. You don't make laws against things no one is going to do anyway. Uh duuuuuh, Jethro.

And no one is "slowing the mail" except you and your asinine insistence on demanding it handle all the votes in a Presidential election with only a couple of months' notice.
no one is "slowing the mail"

Sure, dope. The USPS didn't cut OT and staff then warn of delays returning ballots.They aren't planning the removal of 676 high speed sorting machines from around the US. None of that is real. :cuckoo:

I guess we'll find out next week when the PG testifies. If he shows.

The term is "rife" not ramp with fraud. It might not be rife or ramp with fraud but everyone knows that mailing ballots makes it easier to vote illegally. Mail it in and then go vote again or find a dead relative to vote or send in a dozen ballots. By the time the investigation is done a year has passed.

LOL...

no one is "slowing the mail"

Sure, dope. The USPS didn't cut OT and staff then warn of delays returning ballots.They aren't planning the removal of 676 high speed sorting machines from around the US. None of that is real. :cuckoo:

I guess we'll find out next week when the PG testifies. If he shows.
Mail it in and then go vote again or find a dead relative to vote or send in a dozen ballots. By the time the investigation is done a year has passed.
ha ha rediculous. Find a dead relative then forge their signature or address for a Felony. that is stooopid.
btw How do you get the ballot from a dead relative. Are you going to steal all the mail from their mailbox daily. Gee that’s a felony everyday when you don’t know which day it is. This post takes the case for dumb ideas...but it’s a Trumper.

oh...send in a dozen ballots.....didn’t see that one. You have a printing press and you just like to commit felonies ...

Last edited:

LOL...

LOL...

yeah in my imagination
LOL...

You still have nothing.
Oh as long as millions are not voting illegally or millions of ballots are not being changed you are fine with it. But when things don’t go the lefts way no matter whether they cheat or not. They go crazy, claim Russia and try every underhanded thing they can to erase the election because they can’t accept it.

LOL...

LOL...

yeah in my imagination
LOL...

You still have nothing.
Oh as long as millions are not voting illegally or millions of ballots are not being changed you are fine with it. But when things don’t go the lefts way no matter whether they cheat or not. They go crazy, claim Russia and try every underhanded thing they can to erase the election because they can’t accept it.
Oh as long as millions are not voting illegally or millions of ballots are not being changed you are fine with it
Umm....yeah. You're not cool with a clean election?

Trump in his one moment of truth admitted that the more people vote the lessor his chances are So what do repub dolts think he's going to do?? Try for an honest above board election ??? If so you're bonkers

The right would be hard pressed to find ONE illegal voting in an American election. Illegal immigrants in general are are not as stoooopid as Trump followers.

Snoopy-S.gif

LOL...

LOL...

yeah in my imagination
LOL...

You still have nothing.
Oh as long as millions are not voting illegally or millions of ballots are not being changed you are fine with it
You seem to have the problem with a clean election. You are the one that doesn’t mind cheating. But I understand that, the left knows the need to cheat and understand that they need to win any way they can

LOL...

LOL...

yeah in my imagination
LOL...

You still have nothing.
That’s because not even hundreds of ballots are tampered with......except by Republicans in No. Carolina. Is this where you guys get your own ballot tampering infom from ? It’s the same as when you guys complain about government criminality....it’s all done by you to the tune of 114 to 1. I guess if you were raised in criminality, you’d support and whine about it.

LOL...

LOL...

yeah in my imagination
LOL...

You still have nothing.
That’s because not even hundreds of ballots are tampered with......except by Republicans in No. Carolina. Is this where you guys get your own ballot tampering infom from ? It’s the same as when you guys complain about government criminality....it’s all done by you to the tune of 114 to 1. I guess if you were raised in criminality, you’d support and whine about it.
I would take the time to educate you but I get very tired of educating the undereducated. You try to claim it is all Republicans that do this or that but obviously your partisan blinders have made you immune to reading the material that has already been provided, it keeps you from understanding that mass mailings removes the important checks and balances used by our election system to prevent fraud. If the Democrats were worried that Republicans were cheating why would they make it easier for them? No they are more worried that they are not able to cheat, that why they want mass mailings.

LOL...

LOL...

yeah in my imagination
LOL...

You still have nothing.
You seem to have the problem with a clean election. You are the one that doesn’t mind cheating. But I understand that, the left knows the need to cheat and understand that they need to win any way they can
Max cheating to any big degree that makes any difference at all is NON EXISTENT It's just republican bs trying to keep voting down so trump has a chance ,,,Forget about it That ship has already sailed IF Trump wins the fix was in

LOL...

LOL...

yeah in my imagination
LOL...

You still have nothing.
Max cheating to any big degree that makes any difference at all is NON EXISTENT It's just republican bs trying to keep voting down so trump has a chance ,,,Forget about it That ship has already sailed IF Trump wins the fix was in
and if he loses many will say the fix was in.....

LOL...

LOL...

yeah in my imagination
LOL...

You still have nothing.
I don't see a problem with the 1200 or so you cited. If that's all that could be found out of hundreds of millions of ballots, then any fraud that does exist is not game changing.

Forum List

Back