'Botched': Arizona GOP's ballot count ends, troubles persist

Rosenstein is no Republican, he's either "deep state" or a Never-Trumper, either way it was the DOJ/FBI that setup Operations Crossfire & Razor to illegally spy on Trump. Also remember it was Rosenstein that offered to wear a wire to 25th Trump's ass. Some kinda "Republican", huh?

Mueller was also no "Republican", he and his team of democrats only looked into Trump and totally ignored Hillary's obvious collusion with Russia for the Steele Dossier. He didn't even know who FusionGPS was. Some "investigation".

As far as democrat voter fraud. I have two examples for you:

Try getting a new script. That is so stale it is growing whiskers.

Even Arizona Goppers are turning against the audit.

Boyer's opposition became less lonely last weekend when another Republican, Sen. Michelle Ugenti-Rita, one of the Legislature's strongest advocates for stricter voting laws, agreed that “the Trump audit” was “botched.” Along with all 14 Democrats, a majority of the Senate, which commissioned the audit, is now against it.

“I wanted to review our election processes and see what, if anything, could be improved,” Ugenti-Rita wrote on Twitter. “Sadly, it's now become clear that the audit has been botched.”

This whole business has made the state a laughing stock. Still, in the land of Osteen any nonsense is possible.

Ugenti-Rtia was booed off a stage during a speech.

She's a RINO through and through.

Massive and obvious fraud took place. I already know you are a fool so I fully expect you to believe it did not happen. As far as democracy you have no idea what it means.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

That still cracks me up!

Even Arizona Goppers are turning against the audit.

Boyer's opposition became less lonely last weekend when another Republican, Sen. Michelle Ugenti-Rita, one of the Legislature's strongest advocates for stricter voting laws, agreed that “the Trump audit” was “botched.” Along with all 14 Democrats, a majority of the Senate, which commissioned the audit, is now against it.

“I wanted to review our election processes and see what, if anything, could be improved,” Ugenti-Rita wrote on Twitter. “Sadly, it's now become clear that the audit has been botched.”

This whole business has made the state a laughing stock. Still, in the land of Osteen any nonsense is possible.
nnnxsss.jpeg

Bullshit. Any Republican who doesn't toe the rightard line is dismissed by rightards as either a RINO or deep state. Theyxre neither. They're Republicans. It matters not if you disagree with them.
You didn't make any point with that post.
Republicans want to audit election results.
If they uncover ANY voter fraud, you would think that election laws should be revised to prevent ANY fraud.
So why are democrats so afraid of audits? Got something to hide?

You didn't make any point with that post.
Republicans want to audit election results.
If they uncover ANY voter fraud, you would think that election laws should be revised to prevent ANY fraud.
So why are democrats so afraid of audits? Got something to hide?
There's nothing to hide. There's been no fraud found beyond typical sporadic cases. Alk Republicans are doing is injecting doubt into our election process to make it more difficult for people to vote.

The audit either uncovers provable voter fraud, or it doesn't. Why are you so worried?
Because it's a bullshit audit by "stop the steal" trumplicans. Arizona's already done a recount and held two other audits. Those weren't good enough for rightards because they didn't find fraud. So how many audits do they need to do? How long do they need to drag this on? When is enough, enough?

New Topics

Forum List

Back