'Botched': Arizona GOP's ballot count ends, troubles persist

Even Arizona Goppers are turning against the audit.

Boyer's opposition became less lonely last weekend when another Republican, Sen. Michelle Ugenti-Rita, one of the Legislature's strongest advocates for stricter voting laws, agreed that “the Trump audit” was “botched.” Along with all 14 Democrats, a majority of the Senate, which commissioned the audit, is now against it.

“I wanted to review our election processes and see what, if anything, could be improved,” Ugenti-Rita wrote on Twitter. “Sadly, it's now become clear that the audit has been botched.”

This whole business has made the state a laughing stock. Still, in the land of Osteen any nonsense is possible.
Opinion flimsily disguised as "news".

Get back in your own lane, tosser.

Significant voter fraud was confirmed in AZ, so the "fake news" MSM can spread lies, but the truth is coming out.

Just another claim that proves Cyber ninjas simply do not know what they are doing.... And that your so called news sources have absolutely ZERO journalistic standards.

They are not suspended the audit results have been suspended. Twitter is afraid peole might realize that fraud did take place in AZ. It did, and it is now a fact you or Twitter will never bury.
Whining about the platform the Maricopa County Election Board chose to use to spread their message is a losing argument. All you do is shout defeat by trying to pretend the Maricopa County Election Board didn't debunk ignorant claims by cyber ninjas because they posted on Twitter.

Whining about the platform the Maricopa County Election Board chose to use to spread their message is a losing argument. All you do is shout defeat by trying to pretend the Maricopa County Election Board didn't debunk ignorant claims by cyber ninjas because they posted on Twitter.
I am not whining about the county and their lies. I am saying Twitter is scared shitless of the truth. They know fraud happened and stupid people, like yourself, just do not understand how guilty they look.

Everything has been debunked. Nothing has been proven. And fake audits aren't going to change the outcome. But they might prove enough of a narrative to encourage further voter suppression, gerrymandering. and intimidation by sowing distrust in the minds of largely white voters that the election process is fraudulent. It isn't. He lost, and you're mad. I understand.
Debunked how? Some crooked asshole saying it did not happen? Not working. Biden did not win AZ legally. FACT.

Everything has been debunked. Nothing has been proven. And fake audits aren't going to change the outcome. But they might prove enough of a narrative to encourage further voter suppression, gerrymandering. and intimidation by sowing distrust in the minds of largely white voters that the election process is fraudulent. It isn't. He lost, and you're mad. I understand.
Even Arizona Senate Republicans are starting to distance themselves from it...

Michelle Ugenti-Rita and Paul Boyer call the audit, "botched."

I am not whining about the county and their lies. I am saying Twitter is scared shitless of the truth. They know fraud happened and stupid people, like yourself, just do not understand how guilty they look.
No, you keep crying about Twitter to avoid the substance of their tweets which utterly debunked cyber ninjas bullshit. That's what your fear does to you.

Debunked how? Some crooked asshole saying it did not happen? Not working. Biden did not win AZ legally. FACT.
Biden did win AZ. And WI. And MI. And PA. And GA. And NV. Those states put him over the top.
The only crooked assholes are the Republicans in AZ who fronted this sham of a fraudit.
I believe they will all pay dearly. Maybe not now, but soon.

Last edited:
Fact check means nothing to me.
Dumbfuck, it was factchecked by the Maricopa County Election Board. And they're 80% Republican. No group on the planet possesses more knowledge of Maricopa County ballots, Maricopa County, voters, Maricopa County voter rolls, Maricopa County elections and Maricopa County election equipment and materials than the Maricopa County Election Board. Least of all, an incompetent outfit like Cyber Ninjas with zero experience with elections, not accredited with auditing elections, and not in the business of auditing elections.

You're utterly deranged. :cuckoo:

Fact check means nothing to me.
If you can read, and comprehend what you read, you would KNOW the 74000 more absentee ballots cast than were mailed claim is simply not true....the article explains why Cyber Ninjas simply do not know enough about how elections are run in Arizona and continues to make claims of possible fraud that are truly impossible to have, because they are incompetent, ignorant, or simply intentionally trying to fool their so readily accepting of anything, flock.

Dumbfuck, it was factchecked by the Maricopa County Election Board. And they're 80% Republican. No group on the planet possesses more knowledge of Maricopa County ballots, Maricopa County, voters, Maricopa County voter rolls, Maricopa County elections and Maricopa County election equipment and materials than the Maricopa County Election Board. Least of all, an incompetent outfit like Cyber Ninjas with zero experience with elections, not accredited with auditing elections, and not in the business of auditing elections.

You're utterly deranged. :cuckoo:
Dumfuck, no ones believes Maricopa county, that is why the audit is taking place.

If you can read, and comprehend what you read, you would KNOW the 74000 more absentee ballots cast than were mailed claim is simply not true....the article explains why Cyber Ninjas simply do not know enough about how elections are run in Arizona and continues to make claims of possible fraud that are truly impossible to have, because they are incompetent, ignorant, or simply intentionally trying to fool their so readily accepting of anything, flock.
Maricopa county is not a credible source. Period.

Dumbfuck, it was Rosenstein, a Republican, who appointed Mueller, a Republican, which kept the Russia thing going for 2 years.

As far as widespread fraud, I insert that because that is what the looney right cries about. Not just fraud, which is sporadic, happens in every election, and doesn't affect the outcomes of elections. No, it's 'widespread" fraud the right claims gave Biden hundreds of thousand to millions of illegal votes.

9 months

0 proof
Rosenstein is no Republican, he's either "deep state" or a Never-Trumper, either way it was the DOJ/FBI that setup Operations Crossfire & Razor to illegally spy on Trump. Also remember it was Rosenstein that offered to wear a wire to 25th Trump's ass. Some kinda "Republican", huh?

Mueller was also no "Republican", he and his team of democrats only looked into Trump and totally ignored Hillary's obvious collusion with Russia for the Steele Dossier. He didn't even know who FusionGPS was. Some "investigation".

As far as democrat voter fraud. I have two examples for you:

Just another claim that proves Cyber ninjas simply do not know what they are doing.... And that your so called news sources have absolutely ZERO journalistic standards.
You may be right, we'll see how it pans out, I'm not passing judgment until the results of the audit are published.

Even Arizona Goppers are turning against the audit.

Boyer's opposition became less lonely last weekend when another Republican, Sen. Michelle Ugenti-Rita, one of the Legislature's strongest advocates for stricter voting laws, agreed that “the Trump audit” was “botched.” Along with all 14 Democrats, a majority of the Senate, which commissioned the audit, is now against it.

“I wanted to review our election processes and see what, if anything, could be improved,” Ugenti-Rita wrote on Twitter. “Sadly, it's now become clear that the audit has been botched.”

This whole business has made the state a laughing stock. Still, in the land of Osteen any nonsense is possible.
So hiring a partisan outfit that has never done an audit before will result in a messed up audit. Who knew?

Forum List

Back