Bos refuses to raise Christian flag at city hall! But the gay flag! The fight is on

Yes......guess who else is there......non Christians......your point?
Ok and if another religion wants to fly it they can apply
They did...and they were denied too.....

You want to know how I know this???

Because if they were granted permission -- you goofy ass would have been posting about it...and being outraged
And the Christians are fighting back! Go HAL! Share on Facebook! Let’s make Boston Democrats bend and break!
Good thing you don't live in Philly. You might have to abide by their motto.
What would that be?
Close to what Jesus says. Love Thy Brother is a hint.

Because if they were granted permission -- you goofy ass would have been posting about it...and being outraged
And the Christians are fighting back! Go HAL! Share on Facebook! Let’s make Boston Democrats bend and break!
What would that be?
You can't tell Jizz the Philly motto is city of brotherly love due to his inability to understand what that means....his latent homosexuality will process it differently...

9a (21).jpg

"Hey, is this the place where I can get some brother love...tee-hee"

What would that be?
You can't tell Jizz the Philly motto is city of brotherly love due to his inability to understand what that means....his latent homosexuality will process it differently...

View attachment 306077

"Hey, is this the place where I can get some brother love...tee-hee"
JDS LOL

What would that be?
Love thy brother and embrace or enable them for their sins and demons are two different things.

I've never heard that there was such a thing as "the Christian flag" and I've been a Christian all my life. Where did this "Christian flag" come from? There is no need of such a thing. I bet that it originated with this trash sect of people who call themselves Christians who ever try to showboat all over the place: the "Look-At-Me" types; king-of-the-hill. Christianity, along with other religions, is supposed to teach humility, service to others, care for the "least of these."
You probably also believe Trump is not your president well he is and we have a Christian flag

Well, I just learned where this flag came from. I learned something that I didn't know. But why should it fly over Boston City Hall? It's a symbol of a particular religion.

Why do you drag your orange whore into this conversation, which is about a flag representing a certain religious faith flying over a city town hall. He holds the title of "president" but has said many times, out of his own mouth, that he is the "president" only of republicans and not democrats. No. He is not "my president." I repudiate him and he is worth only my spit on his face.

President Trump is your President whether you like it or not.

These are the flags of nations, with the exception of the non-religious rainbow diversity/unity flag. Flags that merely represent a specific religion should not fly in neutral venues. Religions are extremely controversial, especially given the controversial people who claim that they represent these religions. Houses of worship are free to fly the flags of their respective religions.
And the gay flag is not controversial go away you troll

The rainbow flag is not associated with any religion, troll. It is a symbol of unity and welcoming. Many houses of worship fly it, including many Christian churches.

Government buildings should not fly religious banners. This would signal government support for one faith and not another and support for one sect over another. Don't act naive because you clearly are not. As a sectarian matter among Christians: how many people, regardless of belief and sexual orientation, would see this flag as an affirmation, not only that the Christian faith dominates the city, but also that the city's Christian inhabitants support the likes of graham or jeffress and the other disgraces to the Christian faith?
You said they won’t fly the Christian flag because it’s controversial and I just said are you saying the Homo flag is not controversial yes or no answer a question

No. I said that the city should not fly a flag belonging to a specific religion.
You said because it would Cause controversy

and it would. The question remains as to why a flag of a specific religion should fly over a government facility. This would be a government endorsement of a specific religion, and might also be interpreted as an endorsement of a particular sect of that religion. Let's have our government remain neutral.

Just why is this guy pushing this? What is it that he hopes to achieve?

I've never heard that there was such a thing as "the Christian flag" and I've been a Christian all my life. Where did this "Christian flag" come from? There is no need of such a thing. I bet that it originated with this trash sect of people who call themselves Christians who ever try to showboat all over the place: the "Look-At-Me" types; king-of-the-hill. Christianity, along with other religions, is supposed to teach humility, service to others, care for the "least of these."
You probably also believe Trump is not your president well he is and we have a Christian flag

Well, I just learned where this flag came from. I learned something that I didn't know. But why should it fly over Boston City Hall? It's a symbol of a particular religion.

Why do you drag your orange whore into this conversation, which is about a flag representing a certain religious faith flying over a city town hall. He holds the title of "president" but has said many times, out of his own mouth, that he is the "president" only of republicans and not democrats. No. He is not "my president." I repudiate him and he is worth only my spit on his face.

I doubt you convinced Lysistrata. Trump the all mighty. LOL

The rainbow flag is not associated with any religion, troll. It is a symbol of unity and welcoming. Many houses of worship fly it, including many Christian churches.

Government buildings should not fly religious banners. This would signal government support for one faith and not another and support for one sect over another. Don't act naive because you clearly are not. As a sectarian matter among Christians: how many people, regardless of belief and sexual orientation, would see this flag as an affirmation, not only that the Christian faith dominates the city, but also that the city's Christian inhabitants support the likes of graham or jeffress and the other disgraces to the Christian faith?
You said they won’t fly the Christian flag because it’s controversial and I just said are you saying the Homo flag is not controversial yes or no answer a question

No. I said that the city should not fly a flag belonging to a specific religion.

and it would. The question remains as to why a flag of a specific religion should fly over a government facility. This would be a government endorsement of a specific religion, and might also be interpreted as an endorsement of a particular sect of that religion. Let's have our government remain neutral.

Trying to repeal the Johnson Amendment is on their agenda.

He is not, and never will be. Why do you want to force this scumbag on me? To force me to pay honor to a whore? No thank you.

He is not, and never will be. ...

As a matter of FACT, he is.

We the people

Boston Has Flown 300 Flags at City Hall but Rejects Christian Flag - Judge Says That's OK

City of Boston has flown over 300 flags including the communist Chinese flag the homosexual flag why can’t the majority of peoples religion in Boston put their flag on our hall! It doesn’t belong to the mayor it doesn’t belong to the judge it belongs to the people

Turkish flag several times despite its Islamic symbolism, according to the Boston Herald.

FAITHWIRE: Boston Bans Christian Flag While Allowing 284 Other Flags to Fly

In addition, the city has flown the Cuban, Chinese, and Vatican flags in front of its municipal buildings. The city has also hoisted the LGBTQ rainbow flag.

These are the flags of nations, with the exception of the non-religious rainbow diversity/unity flag. Flags that merely represent a specific religion should not fly in neutral venues. Religions are extremely controversial, especially given the controversial people who claim that they represent these religions. Houses of worship are free to fly the flags of their respective religions.

This is such an old and settled issue. The Supreme Court has ruled on it and the far right radicals lost.

My question is why don't churches fly a religious flag? I can't recall ever seeing any flag much less a religious flag flying on or over or around a church. Maybe it's a regional thing.

Why aren't these far right radical extremists demanding that their church fly their religious flag?

If churches aren't even flying it, why should the government be forced to? Especially when flying it would be unconstitutional.

Judge Rules Boston Can Ban Christian Flag from Being Raised Outside City Hall | BCNN1 - Black Christian News Network

This is getting national recognition.

a Constitutionalist in Boston has been fighting to get city of Boston to raise the Christian flag for a day.
They have TOLD THEM NO! In recent months they have raised the communist flag of China! They have raised the gay flag! But they REFUSE to raise the Christian flag!

democrats think the city belongs to them and not the people! Well they will learn the hard way!

Judge Rules Boston Can Ban Christian Flag from Being Raised Outside City Hall | BCNN1 - Black Christian News Network

Please share on Facebook!
Shared... state judges can be voted off of the bench, recalled and/or removed. The people can be rallied to get that done if they are willing.
Don't think so. I believe Massachusetts judges are appointed by the Governor.

The thing is they aren't rallying. No one cares.

This is just another garbage thread on a very old and settled issue.

The only reason the russian troll started the thread is to further divide our nation.

This is such an old and settled issue. The Supreme Court has ruled on it and the far right radicals lost.

My question is why don't churches fly a religious flag? I can't recall ever seeing any flag much less a religious flag flying on or over or around a church. Maybe it's a regional thing.

Why aren't these far right radical extremists demanding that their church fly their religious flag?

If churches aren't even flying it, why should the government be forced to? Especially when flying it would be unconstitutional.
This is about what Boston does. What churches do isn't the point.

Read post #96 again, or for the first time. You could learn something
though your ignorance seems very deeply entrenched.

This is getting national recognition.

a Constitutionalist in Boston has been fighting to get city of Boston to raise the Christian flag for a day.
They have TOLD THEM NO! In recent months they have raised the communist flag of China! They have raised the gay flag! But they REFUSE to raise the Christian flag!

democrats think the city belongs to them and not the people! Well they will learn the hard way!

Please share on Facebook!
Shared... state judges can be voted off of the bench, recalled and/or removed. The people can be rallied to get that done if they are willing.
Don't think so. I believe Massachusetts judges are appointed by the Governor.

The thing is they aren't rallying. No one cares.

This is just another garbage thread on a very old and settled issue.

The only reason the russian troll started the thread is to further divide our nation.
He has been trying to promote black voters for Trump lately.

Boston Has Flown 300 Flags at City Hall but Rejects Christian Flag - Judge Says That's OK

City of Boston has flown over 300 flags including the communist Chinese flag the homosexual flag why can’t the majority of peoples religion in Boston put their flag on our hall! It doesn’t belong to the mayor it doesn’t belong to the judge it belongs to the people

Turkish flag several times despite its Islamic symbolism, according to the Boston Herald.

In addition, the city has flown the Cuban, Chinese, and Vatican flags in front of its municipal buildings. The city has also hoisted the LGBTQ rainbow flag.

Its not the "Gay Flag" It symbolizes inclusiveness for all people regardless of race, or religion and yes sexual orientation. Deal with it. Only bigots find it controversial

Its not the "Gay Flag" It symbolizes inclusiveness for all people regardless of race, or religion and yes sexual orientation. Deal with it. Only bigots find it controversial
Huh it includes straight people? Huh? Straight people have a flag?

Huh it includes straight people? Huh? Straight people have a flag?
Oh please!! What the fuck is your problem? What part of inclusiveness do you not understand. Do you remember Jessie Jackson' s rainbow coalition? Or do you have your head so far up your ass that you don't even know about it. If you are on a mission to convince me that you're stupid, you're doing a good job of it.

Forum List

Back