Bos refuses to raise Christian flag at city hall! But the gay flag! The fight is on

I still don't get this guy's motive. What is he trying to prove? Where did you get the notion that Boston has an official religion, anyway?

I take it that this "government schools" garbage actually means public schools, which are open to all. Where did you get the notion that people of the Unitarian faith run the public schools?Why are you so bigoted against Unitarians in the first place? You also seem to be bigoted against Humanists. Your version of the Christian faith seems to be very hostile toward others, which is very un-Christian.
Jizz is trolling......

That’s all it ever does.
The troll derailing committee has arrived

The Christian flag promotes a religion.
The LGBT flag promotes equality.
Where is the Straight? Where is anything that represents traditional American values? The flag is extremely controversial. Authoritarian, and not unifying.

The "Straight" is represented by the flag along with everyone else. It represents the unity of all persons, so it represents me, as a heterosexual, along with everybody else.

You claimed above that an Islamic symbol was displayed on a flag on City Hall. Please clarify whether whether it was a freestanding tribute to Islam or was part of the national flag of a visitor to the city. Many nations incorporate religious symbols into the design of their flags. Sweden, Norway, and Israel come to mind.

Judge Rules Boston Can Ban Christian Flag from Being Raised Outside City Hall | BCNN1 - Black Christian News Network

This is getting national recognition.

a Constitutionalist in Boston has been fighting to get city of Boston to raise the Christian flag for a day.
They have TOLD THEM NO! In recent months they have raised the communist flag of China! They have raised the gay flag! But they REFUSE to raise the Christian flag!

democrats think the city belongs to them and not the people! Well they will learn the hard way!

Judge Rules Boston Can Ban Christian Flag from Being Raised Outside City Hall | BCNN1 - Black Christian News Network

Please share on Facebook!
Your own link clearly states that this is the first time someone attempted to raise a flag representing a religion. Government support of a religion is prohibited by the first amendment. Get over it.

Rubbish, as usual.
Thank you for that well thought out and articulate reply. As always you raise the bar on the level of intellectual discourse on the USMB

You think you raise it or something? Isn't there some pedophile somewhere being 'oppressed and persecuted' you need to rescue or something?
I don't defend pedophiles jackass!

I still don't get this guy's motive. What is he trying to prove? Where did you get the notion that Boston has an official religion, anyway?

I take it that this "government schools" garbage actually means public schools, which are open to all. Where did you get the notion that people of the Unitarian faith run the public schools?Why are you so bigoted against Unitarians in the first place? You also seem to be bigoted against Humanists. Your version of the Christian faith seems to be very hostile toward others, which is very un-Christian.
Jizz is trolling......
Stop the railing the thread or I’ll have you booted
I know that the trolling you do if for the attention that you continuously lack in your personal life...to the point that you have to settle for the inconsequential attention you get from trolling....

Perhaps you say and do dumb shit due to the the lack of love from Daddy....maybe that is when it started...maybe you did dumb shit like smeared shit all over yourself to get Daddy's attention...fucked up part is, you were probably 22 then....

Now you can cry to the moderators and have me booted....pussy..

Forum List

Back