Boris Johnson to resign as British Prime Minister.

Some leaders of nations do very odd things.

anigif_original-24350-1424201890-5.gif

rs_500x374-150107134605-Biden.gif

tenor.gif

They certainly do.

It wasn’t Boris who groped, btw, but the bloke he employed.

Supposedly showing bad judgement.

One can only wonder about Kamala, but then no one likes her.
Da fuq?

St
Boris is a globalist faggot and a Rothschild meat puppet, and the UK market is already up over 1% after he announced his resignation.

Imagine what the US market would do if Biden resigned his sorry ass from the White House?
CRASH AND BURN

Now let the ADULTS talk

Boris, your leader, hasn’t gone because he handled ineptly the fall-out from deputy chief whip Chris Pincher’s well-lubricated non-consensual bum-fun. Nor even because he lied about all that stuff as well. He has gone because Conservative MPs no longer believe he could win a general election.

This may seem a blindingly obvious thing to point out, but when I made the same argument as to why Boris SHOULD go a few weeks ago in this magazine, it was met with a howled, anguished and rude response from many readers, as if they had blue dyed hair, were 13 years old and I had suddenly misgendered them. Dimbos. Listen, we all fasten our flags to the mast of a ship of fools from time to time. But let me suggest that it is better to do so with Velcro, rather than superglue.

Who will come next? I don’t much care: none of the fancied pack are Conservatives. They are all liberals. And that has been the party’s great failure these last 12 years: it has refused, at almost every juncture, to be properly Conservative. Especially on the woke stuff, which you may consider a side issue but is actually a concerted attempt to destroy our history, traditions and indeed science and common sense – it is MUCH more important than the economy. But then they’ve ballsed that up too, haven’t they? For the same reason: not Conservative enough. My abiding suspicion is that we won’t much care if the next Prime Minister lies from time to time, so long as he stops police cars waving the rainbow flag and lowers taxes. But he, or she, won’t. And Stonewall and the Tavistock clinic and BLM will all continue to hold sway. Unless you all, in your despair, join us in the SDP.

That’s the thing…the UK will replace Boris with someone very much like him. Happens in our country most of the time.
I have watched the news over there.

You got a steady diet of how horrible inflation is and how bad Boris Johnson was.

It is comparable to how they treated Trump, telling us how bad Covid was because of Trump, among other things like the Russian hoax.

The solution? Vote for the Left wing party of your choice like Diaper Joe to make things oh so much better!!

Mwhahahaha!!!

In the US, conservatives are about to sweep into power due to world economic misery and in the UK the Left is about to sweep into power for the same thing. Trouble is, governments all around the world have created this economic catastrophe because of the world war on Covid and fossil fuels along side reckless spending by governments around the world

But voters will simply blame the other part like they always do, and ignore the fact that they have all participated in this insanity, thus no one in any government will own up to any of it.

It's either the fault of the other party, or Putin, or Big Oil.

LOL.

Are there any in Congress?
Some in Congress in the GOP purport to support terms limits, but so long as they remain a very small minority, it is impossible to know if they are serious about it, much like those in the GOP once promised to repeal and replace Obamacare. When Obama was in office to veto repealing Obamacare, McCain voted for it, but once Trump was in office to sign it into law, McCain voted against it.

I have watched the news over there.

You got a steady diet of how horrible inflation is and how bad Boris Johnson was.

It is comparable to how they treated Trump, telling us how bad Covid was because of Trump, among other things like the Russian hoax.

The solution? Vote for the Left wing party of your choice like Diaper Joe to make things oh so much better!!

Mwhahahaha!!!

In the US, conservatives are about to sweep into power due to world economic misery and in the UK the Left is about to sweep into power for the same thing. Trouble is, governments all around the world have created this economic catastrophe because of the world war on Covid and fossil fuels along side reckless spending by governments around the world

But voters will simply blame the other part like they always do, and ignore the fact that they have all participated in this insanity, thus no one in any government will own up to any of it.

It's either the fault of the other party, or Putin, or Big Oil.

LOL.
Why are you so scared?

I support Legally Elected PRESIDENT BIDEN

Forum List

Back