Border Surge: Illegal Immigration Hits New High

So long as we don't take measures to make it more difficult for them to cross the border and to remove their reasons for coming here - jobs, services - dropping them off across the border does little to solve the problem.
Ending NAFTA is just going to make things worse.
The goal is to renegotiate NAFTA to save US jobs, but if that is not possible, there is no reason to think dropping out of NAFTA will make things worse.
Ending NAFTA would negatively effect the Mexican job situation, increasing the pressure on the border.
That's why there must be a wall, etc. and wide application of E-verify to keep them out.
Or we could reconsider and realize that NAFTA isn't really the job-suck its made out to be. Getting rid of it would also effect the the situation at home.
If you get high enough, you might actually be able to persuade yourself of that.

Don't give them jobs....
And Obama could have done that if he were not afraid of alienating some of the Hispanic vote. While it would largely fall to the states to deny them jobs, Obama could have tied federal aid, federal contracts and federal projects to states apply E-verify rigorously but only at the risk of alienating not only the Hispanic vote but also deep blue states like New York, California and Mass.

Don't you mean Congress ?
No, I mean Obama. Obama would have support from most Republicans ans some Democrats if he had pushed for these policies, so what was missing was leadership from the WH, but Obama has always been more interested in politics than policy.

Oh , so your republican controlled congress needs obama otherwise they can't wipe their own ass?

The lengths righties will go to smear obama is amazing !

Presidents have veto powers. Overrides of vetoes are very difficult and rare.

Obama used like 3 vetoes his whole presidency.

Did they send him a law that was vetoed !?

And Obama could have done that if he were not afraid of alienating some of the Hispanic vote. While it would largely fall to the states to deny them jobs, Obama could have tied federal aid, federal contracts and federal projects to states apply E-verify rigorously but only at the risk of alienating not only the Hispanic vote but also deep blue states like New York, California and Mass.

No, I mean Obama. Obama would have support from most Republicans ans some Democrats if he had pushed for these policies, so what was missing was leadership from the WH, but Obama has always been more interested in politics than policy.

Oh , so your republican controlled congress needs obama otherwise they can't wipe their own ass?

Just pointing out that knowing the President is going to Veto certain Legislation, usually results in inaction. This current President and most Republicans don't see eye to eye on Immigration. No agreement can be reached. Both sides realize that. Overriding Vetoes is very rare. They did get together recently to override Obama's Saudi 9/11 Veto, but it's still a very rare thing.

Just pointing out that knowing the President is going to Veto certain Legislation, usually results in inaction. This current President and most Republicans don't see eye to eye on Immigration. No agreement can be reached. Both sides realize that. Overriding Vetoes is very rare. They did get together recently to override Obama's Saudi 9/11 Veto, but it's still a very rare thing.

Really ? Cause when the GOP was the minority they had no problem floating Obamacare repeal bills like 40x !

Really ? Cause when the GOP was the minority they had no problem floating Obamacare repeal bills like 40x !

I can't speak for them. But like i said, the President does have Veto powers.

He cAn only veto what gets to him.

He cAn only veto what gets to him.

I hear ya, but the threat of Veto often derails any attempts at compromise.

One of Obama's final F-U's to America. Very sad... and criminal.

Illegal migration hits new high in November as families surge across border

More than 15,000 illegal immigrants traveling as families were nabbed at the U.S.-Mexico border in November — a massive increase that marks the worst November on record, and the second-worst overall, according to new statistics released Thursday by Homeland Security.

The number of children traveling without parents also ticked up, topping 7,000 for the month, but it’s the surge of families that’s straining the Border Patrol and testing the Obama administration's resolve...

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Actually Obama has deported more illegals than any other President.
Obama Has Deported More Immigrants Than Any Other President. Now He's Running Up the Score.

th

th

More than 15,000 illegal immigrants traveling as families were nabbed at the U.S.-Mexico border in November — a massive increase that marks the worst November on record, and the second-worst overall, according to new statistics released Thursday by Homeland Security.

The number of children traveling without parents also ticked up, topping 7,000 for the month, but it’s the surge of families that’s straining the Border Patrol and testing the Obama administration's resolve...

DRUDGE REPORT 2016[emoji768]

How do you know this is Obama's fault? Why is it that your always hear just like your link unaccompanied children from South & Central American countries? Why are they allowed to come in then process, feed and house?
Do you mind answering those questions?

While Mexicans migrants tends to have different circumstances face immediate arrest and deportation even with children. Last year ending Oct. 2015 117 bodies was recovered.

I see you have no reason, just a knee jerk reaction to pander propaganda...

No, i just want our border secured and an end to Illegal Immigration. Hopefully Trump will quickly get to work on that. But i don't know if he can possibly repair the damage Obama's done to our Immigration System. It's gone take a herculean effort. I wish him the best. .
I do to, yet people will come here no matter who is president, even under the guise of being a political refugee....Maybe Trump could do like Uncle Ronny Reagan and give them amnesty...

I'm ready for something different. I'm ready for Trump's way. Our corrupt career Politicians don't give a damn. It's time for change. Secure the border and seriously reform our broken Immigration System.
Don't give them jobs....

Wrong. Bush tried to reform the immigration but his own GOPs abandoned him. Obama tried very hard to reform the immigration but GOPs decided not do anything.
He even mentioned one of his SOTUA. He will sign anything even if it's not perfect.

If you're being honest, you've got to lay this one on Trump. If he's really going to put up a wall, desperate people are going to try and get in ahead of it. Hardly Obama's fault. He's deported more people than anyone in history. You can't blame him for the results of Trump's bluster.

Trump's gonna at least attempt to secure our border and clean up Obama's awful Immigration mess. It's time to end Illegal Immigration. And i really do believe Trump's gonna seriously address it.

Well mass deportation is DOA. Will wait and see.

I do to, yet people will come here no matter who is president, even under the guise of being a political refugee....Maybe Trump could do like Uncle Ronny Reagan and give them amnesty...

I'm ready for something different. I'm ready for Trump's way. Our corrupt career Politicians don't give a damn. It's time for change. Secure the border and seriously reform our broken Immigration System.
Don't give them jobs....
There are and was many operations which created fake ID's for people....GOP and Dems both have dirty hands in the illegal operations they allowed to fester and grow and it's been going on for 45 years.........
So that's why you think Obama made no effort to stem the flow of illegals into the country? Well, there's a new sheriff in town now and he beat the establishment to get there and doesn't care what was done in the past.

He did you just didn't like the answer. Contrary to your belief illegal crossing had trickled last 4 years. Obama deported more than any president and yet people like you acting like obama never deported anybody.

The US GOVT encourages "it". Obama recently said "you are a citizen IF you vote" not "you must be a Citizen to vote, we have strict laws. you will be punished. only Citizens may vote". Michelle hugged them on TV, Hillary flaunted her illegal hire.

http://nypost.com/2014/06/12/central-american-newspapers-encouraging-illegal-immigration/
Newspapers in El Salvador and Honduras are encouraging their countries’ young people to head north to the United States, promising them an easy life courtesy of the welcoming Obama administration.

President Obama enacted the policy in 2012, granting temporary legal status to many young illegal immigrants and ending the threat of their deportation for two years or longer.

****does the USA pay for and submit these ads? yes. Any and all GOVT deportation numbers posted by BO must be carefully considered. Always a moving target. Always a catch. The DemWitt way.......like ObamaCare. won't cost a cent.
1slj61.gif

While Mexicans migrants tends to have different circumstances face immediate arrest and deportation even with children. Last year ending Oct. 2015 117 bodies was recovered.

Stuff this please. Mexico lets them pass through on Freight Trains. Nobody knows nothing? Our border Control is a daycare center and Juvinile Hall for gang-bangers. Trust me I know Charmin. 117 bodies recovered? That is 4th of July in CHI. get out.

DRUDGE REPORT 2016[emoji768]
I am still waiting for you to explain why Oblama is responsible for what other people he has no control over...Prove he is actually telling the US fuck yous and it is criminal in nature..

Keep on defending the indefensible. Enjoy it while you still can. The times will soon be a changin.

What are you bitching about ? Did you read the article ? It's a record number being caught !!

What is bad about that ?

I'm not sure if they understand what that mean. Or maybe they don't want to understand.

The Anchor Baby crap................puts many of the "Mom and Dad" LOL (like they marry legally) on USA welfare. This is one method that illegals use to "game" the system. stuff that too.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if they understand what that mean. Or maybe they don't want to understand.

Stuff that too. stuff it deep. Catch and release is nothing but a blank check to go imbed yourself into the USA. None of them show for court two years out. You make me angry with your pollyAna MALARKEY. don't make me do it. don't make me YELL!

Catch and release. LOL........fishing for humans. CA plays that sort of numbers game with jailed inmates, trying desperately to hide the true number of illegal criminals.

Forum List

Back