Border Surge: Illegal Immigration Hits New High

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
One of Obama's final F-U's to America. Very sad... and criminal.

Illegal migration hits new high in November as families surge across border

More than 15,000 illegal immigrants traveling as families were nabbed at the U.S.-Mexico border in November — a massive increase that marks the worst November on record, and the second-worst overall, according to new statistics released Thursday by Homeland Security.

The number of children traveling without parents also ticked up, topping 7,000 for the month, but it’s the surge of families that’s straining the Border Patrol and testing the Obama administration's resolve...

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

If I were the new president, I would go ahead and set up a few sanctuary towns to set these illegal families up in. My choices would be any town that obama had a residence in. I would surround him with nothing but illegals. It would naturally be considered an act of kindness and respect to obama to have all of his friends close to him

If I were the new president, I would go ahead and set up a few sanctuary towns to set these illegal families up in. My choices would be any town that obama had a residence in. I would surround him with nothing but illegals. It would naturally be considered an act of kindness and respect to obama to have all of his friends close to him

Not gonna happen. He's Globalist Elite Royalty now. He's above the law and the People. Globalist Elites live in their own world. They never suffer. Suffering is only for the 'lowly peasants.' I just hope & pray Trump can repair the awful damage this guy has done to our country. That's all we have at this point.

More than 15,000 illegal immigrants traveling as families were nabbed at the U.S.-Mexico border in November — a massive increase that marks the worst November on record, and the second-worst overall, according to new statistics released Thursday by Homeland Security.

The number of children traveling without parents also ticked up, topping 7,000 for the month, but it’s the surge of families that’s straining the Border Patrol and testing the Obama administration's resolve...

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®
So where is the story you are using located on the page you have linked?

Obama is not responsible for what people from other nations do...How is he suppose to be in charge of people coming to one place from many?

Obama is not responsible for what people from other nations do...How is he suppose to be in charge of people coming to one place from many?
Put up a forty foot wall with sensors and increased border patrol forces? Apply E-verify to deny illegals work or services?

So your mad because Obama is STOPPING a record # of would be illegals ????

Put up a forty foot wall with sensors and increased border patrol forces? Apply E-verify to deny illegals work or services?
I see, yet they can pass through border checkpoints...Since you can visit the US from Mexico..

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®
I am still waiting for you to explain why Oblama is responsible for what other people he has no control over...Prove he is actually telling the US fuck yous and it is criminal in nature..

I see, yet they can pass through border checkpoints...Since you can visit the US from Mexico..
lol If they could just pass through the checkpoints, why would they be sneaking about the border in other places? And if they did get here and couldn't get a job or services, why would they want to come? Obama clearly could have prevented most of the illegals from coming here but chose not to for fear the Democrats would alienate some of the Hispanic vote if he did.

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®
I am still waiting for you to explain why Oblama is responsible for what other people he has no control over...Prove he is actually telling the US fuck yous and it is criminal in nature..

Keep on defending the indefensible. Enjoy it while you still can. The times will soon be a changin.

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®
So it's located on the right side top..Thanks...
Obama officials blame conditions in Central America, saying poverty and violence in El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala are forcing people to make the trip north.

Yet according to you, it's Obalama telling the US to fuck themselves and is criminal...Care to explain how you made that assessment?

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Keep on defending the indefensible. Enjoy it while you still can. The times will soon be a changin.
I see you have no reason, just a knee jerk reaction to pander propaganda...

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

No, i just want our border secured and an end to Illegal Immigration. Hopefully Trump will quickly get to work on that. But i don't know if he can possibly repair the damage Obama's done to our Immigration System. It's gone take a herculean effort. I wish him the best.

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

No, i just want our border secured and an end to Illegal Immigration. Hopefully Trump will quickly get to work on that. But i don't know if he can possibly repair the damage Obama's done to our Immigration System. It's gone take a herculean effort. I wish him the best. .
I do to, yet people will come here no matter who is president, even under the guise of being a political refugee....Maybe Trump could do like Uncle Ronny Reagan and give them amnesty...

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

No, i just want our border secured and an end to Illegal Immigration. Hopefully Trump will quickly get to work on that. But i don't know if he can possibly repair the damage Obama's done to our Immigration System. It's gone take a herculean effort. I wish him the best. .
I do to, yet people will come here no matter who is president, even under the guise of being a political refugee....Maybe Trump could do like Uncle Ronny Reagan and give them amnesty...

I'm ready for something different. I'm ready for Trump's way. Our corrupt career Politicians don't give a damn. It's time for change. Secure the border and seriously reform our broken Immigration System.

True, but only if they have a Passport.

I'm ready for something different. I'm ready for Trump's way. Our corrupt career Politicians don't give a damn. It's time for change. Secure the border and seriously reform our broken Immigration System.
Don't give them jobs....

True, but only if they have a Passport.
I don't need a passport or a visa to go to Mexico....or to come back..I have done it several times..

Forum List

Back