Border Patrol Agent Blows Whistle on Border Migrant Crisis

I heard this morning that hundreds of covid positive people are being released into our country....
I'd like to ask our resident dimwad dems...is that ok with you?...lets see how many have the guts to answer...soon we will hear about a covid outbreak in the detention center cages...what will the dimwad libs say then?....

Young people crammed into cages....no beds...no plexiglass covid protection....not anywhere near 6 ft. apart.....we are welcoming in a covid variant that we may not be able to contain....and then we pack them into busses and send them to your town....but then they leave and cross country to find work.....and by the way....they are all willing to take
less than the minimum wage...libs are dummies.....

But triple facemask Fauci says nothing...isn't that telling about that traitor....

DimWit Biden is being scammed by illegal aliens. lmao They know what a pussy he and the liberals are and they do exactly what they know he wants. Their kids so they will not "starve to death" lmfoao If they think things are bad where they came from just wait until they met White Racist Supremacist. He thinks he is god and savior and he is saving the poor illegal aliens. I am an old pissed-off liberal, No, X-liberal.

Young people crammed into cages....no beds...no plexiglass covid protection....not anywhere near 6 ft. apart.....we are welcoming in a covid variant that we may not be able to contain....and then we pack them into busses and send them to your town....but then they leave and cross country to find work.....and by the way....they are all willing to take
less than the minimum wage...libs are dummies.....

But triple facemask Fauci says nothing...isn't that telling about that traitor....
It ain't Fauci's problem, it's on Biden....He has a god and savior complex.

soon we will hear about a covid outbreak in the detention center cages.

There is probably an outbreak already........and no, we won't hear about it happening within the detention centers.

Not until they have been released, without proper treatment so they can infect the general population. Then we'll hear of mysterious spikes in variants across the country. (where those infected aliens have moved too)

Forum List

Back