Booster shots will not help much, getting the unvaccinated, vaccinated ...will help!

This isn't the chart I was looking for with the specific data we were talking about, I'm still looking for it Sgt, but it still shows how much greater the risk of dying is, by age groups.

But do you understand what the huge age difference death rate means?
It means covid is not at all a risk to those under 40, so instead of waiting 1.5 years for a supposed vaccine, we should have just ended the epidemic completely last March, by deliberately infecting volunteers under 40.

I said somewhat normal! :)

YES, ABSOLUTELY!

If enough of us, do our part, we can live with this, like we
live with influenza, which continually mutates.

Absolutely NO!!!!!!

First of all, influenza does NOT mutate.
There are just hundreds of different pathogens we collectively call flu, and we don't know which will become an epidemic.

Second is that we do NOT want covid to become endemic like flu, and if it does, those like Fauci who caused it to stay around long enough to become endemic, should be imprisoned for his crimes.

There was no reason for covid to become endemic.
It is not a human pathogen at all, and the transfer was either a fluke or deliberate lab experiments.
And if we had NOT "flattened the curve" and instead achieved herd immunity last March, then covid would have been history, to never come up again.

Because it's a novel virus, we didn't know the dose amount....for the vaccine to give us the protection needed for the delta variant.

Yep, much like influenza virus, it will take yearly vaccines, or more....

But to me, that's better than the alternative...

Wrong.

The fact the mRNA injections only have spike proteins means they can not possibly provide any long term immunity protection.
The same spike proteins have to be used by our exosomes, so the immune system will refuse to attack on spike proteins,

And NO, influenza does NOT take yearly vaccinations.
Flu vaccinations last for over 30 years.
If you need to get a flu vaccination annually, it is actually and entirely different pathogen than the one you were vaccinated against the year before.

Nor can any variant need a different vaccine.
If that were true, then it would take another 1.5 years to produce and test, and since these mRNA injection only produce spike proteins that can never change, it can't be any less effective on variants.
(If the spike protein changed, then the ACE2 receptors would reject it and the virus would not be able to enter cells.)

At the end of July over 66% of US blood donations had antibodies for covid-19. Now that schools are starting with rapid spreading variant, most of the remaining population will be infected or vaccinated over the next month.

Hospitals are packed beyond capacity, so a smart person without antibodies would get vaccinated ASAP!

Wrong.
There is not a single hospital that has yet had to turn anyone way, FEMA emergency facilities have never been touched, the death rate is almost zero for the variants, and we are supposed to already have achieved beyond the herd immunity point.
The vaccinations have proven to only be very temporary, so there is no point.

Bonzi and I had Covid last November, and got vaccinated even though I thought it was useless when we were already immune.
I will not get any boosters. Absolutely not. Enough is enough. As I said over a year ago, this virus is never going away. But, like most viruses, eventually it mutates itself in a favorable way. Meaning, a strain that is less dangerous, but still makes you immune if you get it.
And by early reports, that is exactly what the omicron variant is. A strain that is more contagious, but with far less symptoms. This is better than any booster shot if it turns out to be true.

Did smallpox mutate in a favorable way, did polio mutate in a favorable way? What about mumps, measles or whooping cough? None of these mutated in a "favorable way." Vaccines were needed to finally rid humanity of these viral diseases.

There are no such reports, early or otherwise. No really knows anything yet, including whether it's more transmissable or that it causes less severe symptoms.

Did smallpox mutate in a favorable way, did polio mutate in a favorable way? What about mumps, measles or whooping cough? None of these mutated in a "favorable way." Vaccines were needed to finally rid humanity of these viral diseases.

There are no such reports, early or otherwise. No really knows anything yet, including whether it's more transmissable or that it causes less severe symptoms.

Wrong.
They did all evolve in a less lethal form.
In fact, the problem with smallpox is that the endemic population was rodents, and it was spread to humans by fleas and ticks.
Polio is almost never fatal.
Mumps, measles, and whooping cough are vastly less lethal than they used to be.
ALL of them evolved in a "more favorable way".

We did not even invent vaccines until around 1800, and we certainly ended thousands of epidemics before then.

And it is stupid to even talk about covid lethality because it is NOT lethal at all.
The only people who are dying are those with an over active immune system that is essentially killing themselves for no reason.
Once our immune system gets used to it and stops over reacting, there will be no more deaths.

What I see is a death squad of people,
What I see here is someone who can't explain why the "experts" locked down every healthy body and their brother in the whole country instead of locking down only those at highest risk, which they frickin' did anyway!

It makes too much sense to lock down only the high risk group? So there must have been a reason for not simply locking down the high-risk group that the layman just can't comprehend. I wonder what that reason is.

What I see here is someone who can't explain why the "experts" locked down every healthy body and their brother in the whole country instead of locking down only those at highest risk, which they frickin' did anyway!

It makes too much sense to lock down only the high risk group? So there must have been a reason for not simply locking down the high-risk group that the layman just can't comprehend. I wonder what that reason is.

If we had just isolated the high risk elderly and over weight, then encouraged the spread among those most likely to have no trouble with it, it would have been ended last March.
And we could not allow that because they wanted to make tens of billions off the vaccines.

Wrong.
They did all evolve in a less lethal form.
In fact, the problem with smallpox is that the endemic population was rodents, and it was spread to humans by fleas and ticks.
Polio is almost never fatal.
Mumps, measles, and whooping cough are vastly less lethal than they used to be.
ALL of them evolved in a "more favorable way".

We did not even invent vaccines until around 1800, and we certainly ended thousands of epidemics before then.

And it is stupid to even talk about covid lethality because it is NOT lethal at all.
The only people who are dying are those with an over active immune system that is essentially killing themselves for no reason.
Once our immune system gets used to it and stops over reacting, there will be no more deaths.

WRONG :laugh:

No, they did not. If they did vaccines would never have been necessary to begin with. There you go spreading your junk science yet again. Please stick with making pacemakers and stop playing doctor and scientist in every single thread.

WRONG :laugh:

No, they did not. If they did vaccines would never have been necessary to begin with. There you go spreading your junk science yet again. Please stick with making pacemakers and stop playing doctor and scientist in every single thread.

Nonsense.
Did humans go extinct from all the epidemics BEFORE 1800 vaccines?
Of course not.
Vaccines were NEVER necessary, just nice, if they actually worked, unlike these mRNA fakes.

Look at Bubonic plague, that had the highest mortality rate at one time.
Now it pops up once in a while in the US south west, and it kills no one.

Look at Spanish flu of 1918.
It killed 10% of the population back then, but when it comes around these days, we do not even notice.

Evolution always selects for epidemics to become less lethal.
No microbe wants to kill off its host, and cause its own demise.

jjnnmm,,,,,,,jjikkmmh.jpeg

Patient zero is the first to get it, not the first to have someone notice it.
Patient zero is important because then we can figure out how it jumped to humans or why the variant occurred.
It tells us something about how it was created, so that we then can better combat it or avoid repeating mistakes in the future.
If patient zero was just the first something is noticed in, it is useless.
We learn nothing from that except that our testing methodology was bad before then.
I agree.

But the news and the public, seems to be labeling the first person identified as Patient zero....we even called the first person identified to have had covid, patient zero, here in the USA, and that is wrong!

RGS, said patient zero for omicron variant was vaccinated, the variant began in a vaccinated person...based on who media reported as the first person testing positive for it.

And that simply is not true, nor how it works, as you explained!

This I picked from Texas Department of State Health Services FAQ:
Q: “How can I tell if I have the Delta variant? Do labs report that to the state?”
A: That information may not be readily available. The [PCR] viral tests that are used to determine if a person has COVID-19 are not designed to tell you what variant is causing the infection. Detecting the Delta variant, or other variants, requires a special type of testing called genomic sequencing. Due to the volume of COVID-19 cases, sequencing is not performed on all viral samples. However, because the Delta variant now accounts for the majority of COVID-19 cases in the United States, there is a strong likelihood that a positive test result indicates infection with the Delta variant.”

This is from American Lung Association:
"Regular COVID-19 tests do not detect which variant is involved in a patient’s case—that information does not change the approach to care or therapy. The variant identification requires genomic sequencing, a process separate from regular virus tests and one that not all labs are able to do or do not do on a routine basis for patient care but are done more for public health monitoring.”

There is no way to know that the Delta variant now accounts for the majority of COVID cases in the US. And using the standard PCR, there is no way to know ANY specific patient has the Delta. It's all fake science, a fiction. Let me break it down how this game work. To be excessively generous, let’s say that 3 out of every 1000 positive PCR tests in America are sent to high-level labs, where genetic sequencing is done. A certain percentage of THOSE sequencing tests come up positive for the Delta Variant. Based on these results, MODELS are constructed. Now we’re REALLY into fake science. The models estimate what percentage of ALL positive PCR tests are really positive for Delta.

But based on models, public health agencies... who desperately needed a new con, because COVID case numbers were declining, blasted through their media assets the new revelation: THE DELTA MONSTER IS LOOSE AMONG US. Just as they're screaming now "OMICRON is gonna kill us all". The same Omicron variant that has only mild symptoms in country where is discovered.

Since current vaccine doesn't work against Delta, and per CDC claim that majority (above 95%) of cases are Delta, why are people getting vaccinated?

The thing is, vaccinated or not, both transmit and catch COVID. Apparently, transmission and infection is reduced if you're vaccinated, but you still can transmit and contract COVID. So the person's choice is, can I be better prepared if I catch COVID? The answer is, a vaccination can stimulate your immune system into producing antibodies that will hopefully fight the virus so you don't need hospital treatment, if you have a body type where COVID could prove life threatening, we are all made up differently.

Whether others decide to get vaccinated or not, they don't protect you from the virus, that responsibility is down to the vaccine.

So, if you want to get vaccinated, get vaccinated, then get your face out of everyone else's business. It's their choice.

I'm Rightwing and vaccinated, and the pro vaxxers are fucking arseholes with a capital F and A.

The thing is, vaccinated or not, both transmit and catch COVID. Apparently, transmission and infection is reduced if you're vaccinated, but you still can transmit and contract COVID. So the person's choice is, can I be better prepared if I catch COVID? The answer is, a vaccination can stimulate your immune system into producing antibodies that will hopefully fight the virus so you don't need hospital treatment, if you have a body type where COVID could prove life threatening, we are all made up differently.

Whether others decide to get vaccinated or not, they don't protect you from the virus, that responsibility is down to the vaccine.

So, if you want to get vaccinated, get vaccinated, then get your face out of everyone else's business. It's their choice.

I'm Rightwing and vaccinated, and the pro vaxxers are fucking arseholes with a capital F and A.
If you refuse vaccination, hospitals should refuse admission for covid related symptoms. My wife & I could not get into Tampa General after a vehicle accident because it was over-run with unvaccinated covid patients. After waiting over 24/hrs in the ER, we had to go to a chiropractor office for treatment & x-rays. If you refused the vaccine, please stay home & die. Stop clogging up the hospitals!
mm7037e1_HospitalizationDeathVaccineStatus_IMAGE_10Sept21_1200x675-medium.jpg

Forum List

Back