Booster shots will not help much, getting the unvaccinated, vaccinated ...will help!

I can't read your mind. It's understandable that you would avoid the question and I don't really care if you answer or not. Just curious.
I'm not avoiding the question. But the answers are very obvious if you will use the organ between your ears and under your scalp.

I'm not avoiding the question. But the answers are very obvious if you will use the organ between your ears and under your scalp.
Predictable. Terrified to reveal your reasoning. Carry on. I'm done with you on this.

Predictable. Terrified to reveal your reasoning. Carry on. I'm done with you on this.
I'm not terrified.
But you seem to be extremely quick to cast outrageous labels and aspersions on people.

The most obvious conclusion from the statements I've made is that we did catch one of the most recent variants. But because we have been careful and gotten fully vaccinated and masked regularly it was such a nothing burger. Three days of sore throat and drainage similar to bad hay fever. We couldn't even pop positive on a home antigen test....and we tried. A PCR test probably would have showed up positive but we didn't bother. We never even got Delta, Beta, or any of the other variants which the vaccinations protect directly against.

However, those contacts from whom we caught it with and inadvertently spread it to have been horribly sick and needed antibodies and antivirals and all sorts of drugs because they are unvaccinated and even though they had an earlier strain their immune systems all were destroyed by covid to some degree.

Personal experience that corroborated with scientific research saying the exact same things trumps politician's declarations and fear mongering. My wife IS immune compromised and so am I. Some of those we seen with this latest variant were not and some were.

So....obviously the vaccines do work well. It's foolish to think that they are so awful on the general population or that they do nothing at all for people...especially since so many billions have enjoyed their protection from serious illness.

Japan grants 1st payment for death related to COVID vaccination​

Wouldn't it be great if we investigated China and their role in Covid-19 with all the resources and energy our government is expending on the J6 nvestigation?
IMO? It won't happen, we aren't going to, because part of the establishment and stake holders, or, the "5th column," that controls our government, are the part of the folks that funded and contributed to the resources and research that went into creating the gain of function and the deadly virus experiments, in concert with the scientists in China to begin with.

There are folks in our system that already know the truth. Fauci & Daszk are a few of them.

It is only a matter of finding justifiable probable cause to subpoenaing that documentation, and put those folks on trial. But we can't, it would cause a literal civil war, in all of our institutions, our economic sectors, our military would split, our intel agencies would split, it would cause utter, and complete chaos.

There are already hints in the media that the FBI is protecting the president and his son from Chinese & Ukrainian corruption. It might have something to do with this as well.

Perspectives on the Pandemic | Investigative Journalist Sam Husseini | Episode 7​

COVID Origins and Gain of Function with Sam Husseini​

www.unlimitedhangout.com/2021/06/podcasts/covid-origins-and-gain-of-function-with-sam-husseini/

Peter Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance Has Hidden Almost $40 Million In Pentagon Funding And Militarized Pandemic Science​

Crucial Points on Pandemic Origins Debate​

Congress Can Investigate; Lab Leak is not the Same as Lab Origin; Local DAs Can Act​

Believe whatever you wish, the virus will decide its future. And I hope that isn't in developing a super strain that wipes out most of humanity. That is within the realm of possibility also. Given enough time and hosts to prey on, either that will happen or it will simply die out. At this point I'd say it's a 50-50 chance.
no the poison clotshots will though, their depop. plan.

I'm sure it was climate change

This one was probably offed by capitalism

How many will we not read about today ?
How many will die tommorow ?

They keep dropping and it's only supposed to get worse

Forum List

Back