BOOM! Trump gets NK to end their nuclear program!

Kim is pissed about Max Thunder, war games being held in SK with US troops.

Something will work out.

However! Remember that Kim and Trump are Liars Born Before the Formation of the World.

Something will work out.

However! Remember that Kim and Trump are Liars Born Before the Formation of the World.
There's no such thing as a politician who isn't a liar.

You know, when the Trumpkins started saying that Trump should be given the Nobel because he's gotten N. Korea to "denuclearize", well, I kinda think you guys counted your chickens before they hatched, because now, after the news this afternoon, N. Korea said they were backing out of talks.

You guys tired of "winning" yet?

Something will work out.

Wait....Satan is the King of Liars...and....oh yeah.....now I get it.

You know, I still don't get how Trump supporters could possibly think that Trump has done anything. N. Korea hasn't talked to Trump yet, but his supporters are saying how Trump has denuclearized the Korean peninsula.

Hate to tell them, but he hasn't yet, and the chances are slim that he will.

You know, I still don't get how Trump supporters could possibly think that Trump has done anything. N. Korea hasn't talked to Trump yet, but his supporters are saying how Trump has denuclearized the Korean peninsula.

Hate to tell them, but he hasn't yet, and the chances are slim that he will.

Bolton making the idiotic statement about using the Libyan model for NK.....just woke Kim up. Bolton should be canned...

Forum List

Back