BOOM. Investigation of 100-Ballot Sample in Arizona Finds 3% of the Ballots Were Deemed Fraudulent in Favor of Joe Biden – Larger Audit Granted

It's fun to reminisce.

Cyber Ninjas found that Biden should have been credited with 99 more votes and Trump’s total had been improperly inflated by 261 ballots.

It's good to know that actual result, of course, but Arizona Republicans had spent $9 million to raise the President's margin of victory by 360 votes.

I doubt that Mexico will pay for the audit, but Trump could ask.
Funny how you now love you some Cyber Ninja....

Shitlap quotes:

May 25,2021
"Cyber Ninja grifters with no experience in auditing"

May 19, 2021
"Cyber Ninja Big Bamboozle caper at the Arizona Crazy Times Carnival "

June 26,2021
"Cyber Ninjas can take a break from the Big Bamboozle"

Sept 26, 2021
"Twice conned. Once by a buffoon, then by a "cyber-ninja" conman who fleeced the crackpots for millions."

Mar 24, 2022
"cyber ninja farce"

I could go on...I think by reading these you weren't too keen on CN doing an audit in the first place, in fact they read like you were scared what they would turn up...But now, that their audit is completed and the outcome wasn't changed, they are ok, I guess....It is shameful what you put forth in here...I have no idea why you think anyone would believe a word you write, other than delusion of course.

Shitlap quotes:

May 25,2021

May 19, 2021

June 26,2021

Sept 26, 2021
"Twice conned. Once by a buffoon, then by a "cyber-ninja" conman who fleeced the crackpots for millions."

Mar 24, 2022
"cyber ninja farce"

I could go on...I think by reading these you weren't too keen on CN doing an audit in the first place, in fact they read like you were scared what they would turn up...But now, that their audit is completed and the outcome wasn't changed, they are ok, I guess....It is shameful what you put forth in here...I have no idea why you think anyone would believe a word you write, other than delusion of course.
And despite their obvious political bias they turned up nothing. Biden was shorted some votes and trump got extra. Yet all these maga turds carry on about a stolen election. Go figure

Shitlap quotes:

May 25,2021

May 19, 2021

June 26,2021

Sept 26, 2021

Mar 24, 2022
"cyber ninja farce"

They did redeem themselves, didn't they?

If only the Trumpers had listened to me, they could have saved $9 million, and not increased the President's margin of victory by 360!

Shitlap quotes:

May 25,2021

May 19, 2021

June 26,2021

Sept 26, 2021

Mar 24, 2022
"cyber ninja farce"

No we don't love the Cyber Ninjas at all. They were incompetent and unqualified. They cost Arizona taxpayers $9 million to replace all of their compromised voting machines, and even with the "bamboo paper" scams, and "illegals voting" lies, they still could not discount enough votes to give Trump a win in Arizona. They did manage to raise $5.7 million from Trump supporters, so for these con artists, it was a huge success.

And despite their obvious political bias they turned up nothing. Biden was shorted some votes and trump got extra. Yet all these maga turds carry on about a stolen election. Go figure
Actually, the President gained 99 votes, and trump lost 261. That's $25,000 per vote.

Actually, the President gained 99 votes, and trump lost 261. That's $25,000 per vote.
Haha, yes, great deal huh?! 👎 what a waste of time for something that had no impact on the delusional saying the election was stolen. It’s not about facts anymore

No we don't love the Cyber Ninjas at all. They were incompetent and unqualified. They cost Arizona taxpayers $9 million to replace all of their compromised voting machines, and even with the "bamboo paper" scams, and "illegals voting" lies, they still could not discount enough votes to give Trump a win in Arizona. They did manage to raise $5.7 million from Trump supporters, so for these con artists, it was a huge success.
Still, all that gleeful anticipation before reality asserted itself was well worth it for diehard Trumpers.

They're increasing the President's margin of victory only cost them $25,000 per additional vote.

It would be impossible to have an honest discussion with someone who declares such hatred for those in opposition to their own ideology...

No, Republicans are alone in the gutter with their ridiculous lies about fraud.
It's a case of 50 concurring certified vote totals, recounts, audits, investigations, and dozens of court appeals vs dogmatic belief.

The rectum has its reasons that reason knows not of.

It would be impossible to have an honest discussion with someone who declares such hatred for those in opposition to their own ideology...
Are you speaking to me? You think I have hatred for people with opposing ideologies? A guy whose family is half on the Right and half on the left? Care to explain why you think that?

Are you speaking to me? You think I have hatred for people with opposing ideologies? A guy whose family is half on the Right and half on the left? Care to explain why you think that?
By the derogatory terms you identify your political opponents...

It is impossible to have an honest discussion with people who believe all of the lies about election fraud. It has nothing to do with "hatred of the opposition", and everything to do with the frustration of you denying that the 2020 election was the fairest and most honest in history.

The reason why this election cannot be questioned is exactly that Donald Trump said for months that the election was "rigged" and it would be "decided in the Courts". Every state made sure that their elections were properly run and counted, because their certification might have to withstand court challenges.

Trump's often repeated mantra that the Courts would decide the 2020 election, frightened every secretary of state in the union into making sure that their results would never be overturned. Trump lost and he has no one else but himself to blame if the results are unassailable.

The fact that the 2020 election was stolen, with all of the undeniable evidence required, will be exposed RIGHT AFTER THE 2024 ELECTION IS OVER.....

Yeah, then what?! What will it matter? Who would actually go to jail if the instigator and participants in an actual failed coup attempt never did? What would change?

Obviously it shouldn't have been.
You and lying sack of shit Lastamender believe the conspiracy theory.

I just retired.
Can you guys help me "Create a Business" that exploits IDIOTS like you.

I want to make some extra money, you know, Capitalism.
What do I need to do for you to send MON$Y to me, my$elf and I.

Forum List

Back