Booking.Com Is A Scam

I love New York. To visit, anyway. Would hate to live there. The traffic is atrocious.

But the food! Oh my god the food.

I gorged on Italian food while I was there, as well as several other venues. If anyone is going to Manhattan, I can recommend some fantastic places.

My biggest disappointment was that a large organization like booking.com did not act to make things right immediately and relocate us. I even sent them videos so they could see for themselves what a gross safety hazard the place was. To no avail.

I've always stayed in hotels when I travel to Manhattan. I wanted an apartment this time because we had a lot of friends and family who were going to visit with us while we were there.

Everyone should see New York City at least once.

I did notice the infrastructure is starting to go to hell. The subway system especially is floundering.

According to the wife and the Guy who owns Redstone the food sucks.
They hit the top restaurants in NY when they go for business.
Sounds like you might be better off hitting the street level eats.
NYC has the best restaurants in the world

From pizza all the way to five star

Yankee food is way to bland for Southerners.

If your food was so good, you wouldn't need that hot sauce to drown the flavor! ;)

i loved the food in nyc except the dirty dogs....yall dont have real onions

I don't know about New York, but here in MA, we have plenty of farm stands and all kinds of places to get freshly picked fruits and veggies. Upstate New York is also like that. It is very beautiful and very much "country living." The whole state doesn't consist of New York City.

Yes...It doesn't have enough lard, sugar and grease

No dumbass...we use spices.
You fools dont even know how to BBQ.

We use spices. I always use spices and herbs. What gives you the idea that we don't know how to cook here in the northeast? What is your problem? Yankee hater. :D

It's the same in Canada and the N. west.
When you eat Cajun,Mexican and Southern cooking in general everything else is bland.

I love New York. To visit, anyway. Would hate to live there. The traffic is atrocious.

I gorged on Italian food while I was there, as well as several other venues. If anyone is going to Manhattan, I can recommend some fantastic places.

My biggest disappointment was that a large organization like booking.com did not act to make things right immediately and relocate us. I even sent them videos so they could see for themselves what a gross safety hazard the place was. To no avail.

I've always stayed in hotels when I travel to Manhattan. I wanted an apartment this time because we had a lot of friends and family who were going to visit with us while we were there.

I did notice the infrastructure is starting to go to hell. The subway system especially is floundering.

Yes...It doesn't have enough lard, sugar and grease

Or stuff to burn your tongue out of your mouth. They only THINK their food is good because their tongues are numb most of the time. :D

While we eat a lot of spicy hot food,it's more about the intensity of the spices.

If your food was so good, you wouldn't need that hot sauce to drown the flavor! ;)

The only time I use hot sauce is on Mexican food.
The flavor profiles in the South are just more intense.

now i like wings in tabasco 1/2 tabasco and 1/2 melted butter....toss them wings in and stir

We call those "Buffalo wings" round here! I'd prefer honey chipotle wings. If it's spicy, I like to have that bit of sweetness along with it.

Then you'd love my Jerk Chicken.
Of course I'd have to tone it down a bit. I usually use three Scotch Bonnets between the marinade and the sauce.

The only time I use hot sauce is on Mexican food.
The flavor profiles in the South are just more intense.

now i like wings in tabasco 1/2 tabasco and 1/2 melted butter....toss them wings in and stir

We call those "Buffalo wings" round here! I'd prefer honey chipotle wings. If it's spicy, I like to have that bit of sweetness along with it.

Then you'd love my Jerk Chicken.
Of course I'd have to tone it down a bit. I usually use three Scotch Bonnets between the marinade and the sauce.

I hate Scotch bonnets! You heard my Scotch bonnets story! :cheeky-smiley-018: Those are MUCH too hot for me. They made my tongue and my lips numb.

Forum List

Back