Book burning is back and it is left wing, democrat party brown shirts demanding the books be burned....of course.

Pretty sure Amazon does not sell books detailing how to make explosives and nerve gas even though I am sure such books exist somewhere. Is that censorship?

Also, your article links directly to a page where you can buy the book.

Amazon the worlds biggest book seller banned the book......for fake reasons.....the book wasn't about terrorism you twit.......

China Virus criticizes Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s relationship with Communist China and in particular his policies regarding the Wuhan virus.

Why did Amazon ban China Virus? Because “Due to the rapidly changing nature of information around the COVID-19 virus, we are referring customers to official sources for health information about the virus. As a result we are not offering your book for sale.”

There are two types of liberals: the genuine liberals who believe in freedom of speech, and then there are the woke liberals, who want to stop any speech that hurts the feelings of a single person or that contradicts the demands of woke activists.

When President Biden takes office, censorship on the Web, for example, will intensify. Although the dear old man may oppose it, his woke VP and his woke Cabinet and both woke Houses will be passing laws for the old dude to sign. (Any interference from the Supreme Court will be met by simply adding more justices -- just as FDR tried to do.)

Starting in January, 2021, this country will start to resemble Russia and China. I hope that patriotic Americans of all ethnicities and all religions and all political persuasions can find some peaceful way to stop the bad people who want to destroy our democracy.

Pretty sure Amazon does not sell books detailing how to make explosives and nerve gas even though I am sure such books exist somewhere. Is that censorship?

Amazon the worlds biggest book seller banned the book......for fake reasons.....the book wasn't about terrorism you twit.......

China Virus criticizes Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s relationship with Communist China and in particular his policies regarding the Wuhan virus.

Why did Amazon ban China Virus? Because “Due to the rapidly changing nature of information around the COVID-19 virus, we are referring customers to official sources for health information about the virus. As a result we are not offering your book for sale.”
Not having read the book I can't really say exactly why it was removed and you can't either. Smells like a publicity stunt.

Statues were the beginning...books will be next, then people.......mass graves got to be filled ..... the democrat party is just in dress rehearsal for what they will do if they get power back.......

I'm sorry, I read the article and nowhere did I see the words book burning. I got no problem banning a book that is based on a conspiracy theory designed to stoke hatred toward a race of people. Especially while we have more than 135K+ dead. We don't need misinformation and disinformation in addition to the abject lack of leadership we're getting now from the current administration. Get lost with this shit.
Honestly, you need some material.

EDIT - I forgot to ask, How do you burn a book you downloaded on Kindle? :)
It’s figurative, dumbass.

Statues were the beginning...books will be next, then people.......mass graves got to be filled ..... the democrat party is just in dress rehearsal for what they will do if they get power back.......

I'm sorry, I read the article and nowhere did I see the words book burning. I got no problem banning a book that is based on a conspiracy theory designed to stoke hatred toward a race of people. Especially while we have more than 135K+ dead. We don't need misinformation and disinformation in addition to the abject lack of leadership we're getting now from the current administration. Get lost with this shit.
Honestly, you need some material.

Yes...anything that you disagree with is a conspiracy theory and will be banned.....good to know.

Trump has been awesome during this chinese flu.....he was praised by every governor he worked with, he managed to get so many respirators to New York the vast majority went unused...the military hospitals he put up went unused...

He just couldn't stop democrat party governors from putting infected patients in with senior citizens.....which killed 50% of the victims............you moron....

Cuome should be arrested for negligent manslaughter....

Just stop with this bullshit. Trump wasn't praised by any governor except the ones that fellate him because they owe him their seat. How's that workin out for the governors of Arizona, Texas, Florida, Oklahoma, Georgia, and South Carolina right now? Cuomo has already admitted the mistake with the nursing home issue even though he was following guidelines set down by the feds and the state. You're like a broken record. But you feel free to wear that needle out. Right now, Trump owns the unmitigated disaster that is 135K+ dead and almost 15% unemployment. And there are several Republican governors (DeSantis and Kemp specifically) who's political careers and future may be completely destroyed by their response to the virus.

Hey....dumb ass....this is what you posted...

Trump wasn't praised by any governor except the ones that fellate him because they owe him their seat.

I gave you Cuomo, newsom and murphy.....3 democrat party governors who priased Trump for his help in dealing with the Chinese Flu....

You dumb ass...

‘He Has Delivered for New York': Cuomo Praises Trump's Coronavirus Response
But on Monday, Cuomo took to an unlikely venue -- The Howard Stern Show -- to offer genuine praise for the president's response to the coronavirus in his home state.

"He has delivered for New York. He has," Cuomo said of Trump, in response to a question from Stern about whether the president has really done anything of consequence to help.

"By and large it has worked," Cuomo said of the relationship.

He cited, as he has before, the sending of the Navy ship USNS Comfort and the construction of a military field hospital at the Javits Center as examples of the president responding quickly to the state's needs.
He also, surprisingly, noted the president has even had a kind word for his brother Chris Cuomo - the CNN anchor who has himself been battling COVID-19.
=====

New Jersey..

'Extremely responsive': New Jersey governor praises Trump for coronavirus assistance | News Break
New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy gave the Trump administration a round of applause for helping his state combat the coronavirus. New Jersey has been one of the states hit hardest by the pandemic, with more than 120,000 confirmed cases and over 7,500 deaths. Murphy, a Democrat, joined Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday and praised President Trump and his team for helping the state.
=====
California

California governor praises Trump's efforts to help state amid coronavirus crisis

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) offered praise for President Trump’s efforts to help the state amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Newsom, who has frequently clashed with the White House, credited Trump’s intervention in getting a Navy ship to California and expanding federal resources in the Golden State, which has grappled with a significant outbreak.

"We have the USNS Mercy in California because of [Trump's] direct intervention and support, 2,000 of these federal medical stations because of his direct support," Newsom said on CNN. "So I can only speak for myself, but I have to be complementary. Otherwise, I would be simply lying to you, misleading you, and that is a wonderful thing to be able to say, and I hope that continues."

Well done....:clap:.

Robot Check
Looks like a great way to get on a watch list. Had a vintage copy many years ago. Sold it to a book dealer for $200 dollars.

Robot Check
Looks like a great way to get on a watch list. Had a vintage copy many years ago. Sold it to a book dealer for $200 dollars.

Back in the 90s I knew a Special Forces soldier. They look at the cookbook as part of what they do and he told us there were several recipes in their for various things that were just wrong.

Robot Check

Back in the 90s I knew a Special Forces soldier. They look at the cookbook as part of what they do and he told us there were several recipes in their for various things that were just wrong.
I guess. I was collecting valuable and rare books not looking to blow anyone up. I once had an opportunity to acquire a complete set of Ragnar Benson but that looked like a pretty dicey thing to be in possession of.

I have many books banned by Amazon. I don't let ANYONE touch them because I can't get another copy or if you can it's VERY expensive. Got the last edition of Siege by James Mason. The last copy was going for over 100$ on the website I got it from and I only paid 30$ because I got it early.

Forum List

Back