BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY LET'S GO RACING BOYS!

I can't imagine anything more mind-numbing than watching a bunch of cars drive around in circles. The thing is, the audience is comprised of people who are hoping for a crash. They're the same people who rubber-neck on the highway when there's an accident.

NASCAR isn't a sport. Who cares.
It's a pack of cars everyone watches for two things...accidents and who outlasts the others.
My theory...when in doubt...use it as an excuse to drink beer. Going to the 500 was a blast...don't remember a damned thing about it except lots of boobs and beer. (and a lot of noise)

It's a pack of cars everyone watches for two things...accidents and who outlasts the others.
My theory...when in doubt...use it as an excuse to drink beer. Going to the 500 was a blast...don't remember a damned thing about it except lots of boobs and beer. (and a lot of noise)

Then go to Mardi Gras in New Orleans. Cheaper, no tickets required, and the boobs are unveiled on balconies to whoever has the most beads.

Then go to Mardi Gras in New Orleans. Cheaper, no tickets required, and the boobs are unveiled on balconies to whoever has the most beads.
KY Derby is better than both. 2 weeks of partying.

I think blacks have more interest in sports that require actual skills.

Let's see you drive 190mph for 3 hours within inches of 42 other cars, boy. These guys would be fighter pilots if they weren't racing in NASCAR.
and they only turn n one direction....they depend on a mechanical apparatus....not a sport.

No, actually, they turn in BOTH directions...they race here:
450px-Watkins_Glen_International_Track_Map.svg.png

And they race here:
800px-Infineon_%28Sears_Point%29_with_emphasis_on_Long_track.svg.png

All that Hendricks muscle starting up front and a big fail...........that offsets Logano winning for me.

Everything was fine until the last lap....Gordon was getting blocked for the last 40 and ended up in the sucker-hole. Sure enough, some dick at the back of the field crashed and reset the field for a Green-Whtie-Checker....that's bullshit. Only the top say 12-15 cars should be on the track for a GWC....So Gordon is stuck in the swarm, gets turned by a rookie behind him, and after leading 87 laps finishes 33rd. NASCAR is becoming a joke.

Forum List

Back