Boo Hoo! The Poor Syrian Civilian Rebels!

kaptiankrush

Dec 20, 2016
I hear this bullshit every day on the national news. The only reason I don't just skip over it is because I might get a chance to see something I like. Dead sand nigg...! Hell will freeze over before I also think otherwise about those who call out "Allah Akabar!" (Or however it is spelled) ISIS wouldn't even be in Syria if it wasn't for those scum.

I'll tell you what I would have done to alleviate the suffering of the enemy civilians in Aleppo. I would have carpet bombed the place flat! Surely Russia has some large bombers. I wonder why they didn't do so. After all, it was ok for the Allies to do it to civilized, Western and advanced German civilians in cities like Dresden during WW II. Why isn't it ok to have done the same to Aleppo. Because the Germans didn't cut womens clits off? Because German men weren't a bunch of misogynistic fags who treated their women like cattle? Because for most German men, polygamy wasn't accepted? And neither was pedophilia or pederasty?

Also, as you may have heard, yesterday a Russian ambassador was assassinated In Turkey by a Turkish police officer. If I were Russia, there are a few things I would do. First, try to get the family of the assassin handed over to them for execution. Or pay some Turkish criminals to assassinate them. Or if that doesn't work, find out when the next demonstration in Turkey is going to happen because of the Russian involvement in Syria. Then set off some secretly placed large bombs amongst the demonstrators.

• Banned
I hear this bullshit every day on the national news. The only reason I don't just skip over it is because I might get a chance to see something I like. Dead sand nigg...! Hell will freeze over before I also think otherwise about those who call out "Allah Akabar!" (Or however it is spelled) ISIS wouldn't even be in Syria if it wasn't for those scum.

I'll tell you what I would have done to alleviate the suffering of the enemy civilians in Aleppo. I would have carpet bombed the place flat! Surely Russia has some large bombers. I wonder why they didn't do so. After all, it was ok for the Allies to do it to civilized, Western and advanced German civilians in cities like Dresden during WW II. Why isn't it ok to have done the same to Aleppo. Because the Germans didn't cut womens clits off? Because German men weren't a bunch of misogynistic fags who treated their women like cattle? Because for most German men, polygamy wasn't accepted? And neither was pedophilia or pederasty?

Also, as you may have heard, yesterday a Russian ambassador was assassinated In Turkey by a Turkish police officer. If I were Russia, there are a few things I would do. First, try to get the family of the assassin handed over to them for execution. Or pay some Turkish criminals to assassinate them. Or if that doesn't work, find out when the next demonstration in Turkey is going to happen because of the Russian involvement in Syria. Then set off some secretly placed large bombs amongst the demonstrators.

Well I had one person agree with what I said. Surely there has to be somebody out there who disagrees. Or would asking this be considered "trolling."

Well I had one person agree with what I said. Surely there has to be somebody out there who disagrees. Or would asking this be considered "trolling."

Well I certainly don't disagree. Feel free to truth (troll) away.

Forum List

Back