Bone spurs aren’t funny any more

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
375x321_heel_spur.jpg

At least not to me!

We all read comments by the butthurts denigrating President Trump for his deferment due to bone spurs. Up until now, I sort of smirked and shrugged it off.

I’ve spent months now with agonizing pain in my right heel. My podiatrist told me to ice it and that did no good. I tried Icy/Hot with lidocaine and got some relief. I finally got fed up and went to a foot clinic. The doctor ordered x-rays and an MRI. The doctor out at the Air Force base just confirmed that I have a bone spur and arthritis. Now to see what kind of treatment I’ll get for it.

So, if President Trump suffered as I have, I don’t find him having bone spurs being anything to find funny.

The hubby has them in both heels.

Very very painful

I'm sorry you have them.

Trump never had them,, the Doc was paid off by dad

375x321_heel_spur.jpg

At least not to me!

We all read comments by the butthurts denigrating President Trump for his deferment due to bone spurs. Up until now, I sort of smirked and shrugged it off.

I’ve spent months now with agonizing pain in my right heel. My podiatrist told me to ice it and that did no good. I tried Icy/Hot with lidocaine and got some relief. I finally got fed up and went to a foot clinic. The doctor ordered x-rays and an MRI. The doctor out at the Air Force base just confirmed that I have a bone spur and arthritis. Now to see what kind of treatment I’ll get for it.

So, if President Trump suffered as I have, I don’t find him having bone spurs being anything to find funny.

I use to be a trail runner and developed heel spurs. Tried ice, assorted types of therapy and eventually had surgery, all paid for by insurance. None of that worked. I finally tried acupuncture. It was gone after 5 treatments, and insurance wouldn’t pay a dime. Try acupuncture!

Unlike President Trump, you appear to know which foot has spurs. :lol:

I have osteoarthritis in my hands. There's nothing humorous about bone spurs. They hurt.

375x321_heel_spur.jpg

At least not to me!

Big age difference between you and when trump received his deferment.

The hubby has them in both heels.

Very very painful

I'm sorry you have them.

Trump never had them,, the Doc was paid off by dad

How does he get relief from the pain?

He hasn't really gotten complete relief.... but he gets some relief from wearing certain shoes with extra thick but flexible bottoms and certain inner soles that he puts in them... he gets temporary relief when they are not acting up.

He has had them for abut 4 years now, tried everything, but wearing the inner soles with arch support and a special heel cup allows him to deal with it, barely.... but then, after a while of wearing the orthopedics... a few months, it seems to go in to remission for a bit.... then if he is not careful, it comes right back, and he starts all over again with following the wearing of the innersoles in everything.

BuckTooth's recommendation of acupuncture seems like it would be worth a try.... I am going to tell hubby about it.

To all of you that believes the current Occupant evervhad bone spurs...

Might I interest you in a bridge I have for sale in Brooklyn?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

If my memory serves me well enough, my mom had one in her neck years ago. It definitely isn't one of her better moments.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

375x321_heel_spur.jpg

At least not to me!

I don't doubt that bone spurs are painful. I hope your treatment takes care of them.

What are the chances you will ever forget which foot hurt so bad?

To all of you that believes the current Occupant evervhad bone spurs...

Might I interest you in a bridge I have for sale in Brooklyn?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

All I know is that if he did, there's no problem with him getting a deferment.

375x321_heel_spur.jpg

At least not to me!

They will probably give you a cortisone shot straight at the site of the spur. Have been told they are no fun to get and aren't instant, but do "kind of" help

Your having bone spur seems in my mind that you now have ample qualification for a run at the presidency in 2024. It would be ridiculous to go against a sitting president with history of the same ailment. Hope you get feeling better soon.

Forum List

Back