Bombshell to Rock White House: Obama Adm. Offered Bribe to Candidate in Specter Race

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
This certainly is a Federal Crime and Impeachable Offense for offering bribes for political gain. This is the type of pure corruption and violation of ethics that Sarah Palin took on within her own party as Governor in Alaska and the end results were jail time and multiple indictments for the individuals.
The Obama Administration is stomping with dirty feet all over the United States Constitution and the Ethic Laws of the Federal Government they swore to uphold in order to achieve their marxist agenda for personal gain at the expense of the American Taxpayer. When is enough enough? It's time for the American people to stand up along with the MSM and demand answers and a full scale investigation into this alleged criminal act and hold those in violation accountable so they can be prosecuted and that includes the President of the United States.

"Whoever solicits or receives … any….thing of value, in consideration of the promise of support or use of influence in obtaining for any person any appointive office or place under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both." -- 18 USC Sec. 211 -- Bribery, Graft and Conflicts of Interest: Acceptance or solicitation to obtain appointive public office

The American Spectator : White House Accused of Federal Crime in Specter, Bennet Races

A bombshell has just exploded in the 2010 elections.

For the second time in five months, the Obama White House is being accused -- by Democrats -- of offering high ranking government jobs in return for political favors. What no one is reporting is that this is a violation of federal law that can lead to prison time, a fine or both, according to Title 18, Chapter 11, Section 211 of the United States Code.

The jobs in question? Secretary of the Navy and a position within the U.S. Agency for International Development.

The favor requested in return? Withdrawal from Senate challenges to two sitting United States Senators, both Democrats supported by President Obama. The Senators are Arlen Specter in Pennsylvania and Michael Bennet in Colorado.

Obama was only 8 years old when his mentor William Ayers was trying to blow up the government!

Obama didn't even know Rev Wright was black! He always sat way in the back and couldn't even hear the sermon!

Obama was only 8 years old when his mentor William Ayers was trying to blow up the government!

Obama didn't even know Rev Wright was black! He always sat way in the back and couldn't even hear the sermon!

Oh,....and he never pays attention to what ACORN does nor was he involved in funding them to the tune of over $6 billion dollars since he's been president.

I also heard that he wasn't involved in those union deals in the Senate Health Care bill.

This is pretty fucked up:

(Sestak)
"I'm not going to say who or how and what was offered," Sestak told The Inquirer on Thursday. "I don't feel it's appropriate."
Sestak holds to story of job offer | Philadelphia Inquirer | 02/20/2010

Can anyone show where the obama admin made the offer? Sestak's credibility is in high question. If he doesn't feel it is "appropriate" to report an actual crime then (a) why did he make the claim? and (b) if this is true it means he does not value upholding the law, which if I'm not mistaken, is usually a vital part of being an elected official.

lol@ mentor.
roflmao.gif

Tell me, sir, what did Obama's "mentor" teach him?

This is pretty fucked up:

(Sestak)
"I'm not going to say who or how and what was offered," Sestak told The Inquirer on Thursday. "I don't feel it's appropriate."
Sestak holds to story of job offer | Philadelphia Inquirer | 02/20/2010

Can anyone show where the obama admin made the offer? Sestak's credibility is in high question. If he doesn't feel it is "appropriate" to report an actual crime then (a) why did he make the claim? and (b) if this is true it means he does not value upholding the law, which if I'm not mistaken, is usually a vital part of being an elected official.

Who do you think can offer SecNav as a position, do you think Burger King offered it?

CF, you really have proven yourself to be on the fringe of fringes.

You Obamaroids are hysterical! I never understood how Jim Jones could convince all those people to drink the Kool-Aid but having seen you guys at work...well, drink up!

Forum List

Back