Bombshell; Terry McAuliffe gives half million $$s to deputy director of the FBI

Isn't that cozy?? More RAT INFESTED SLIMEY CORRUPT CRIMINAL TRASH..

LIBERALISM is nothing more than corrupt trash.

Progressives are the same the world over, corrupt sociopaths bend on getting complete control over whatever unfortunate, unarmed country they rule

From wikileaks they raised money to go after Fox and the WSJ.
email id 27241

Email id 27282
Handlers want to plan a staff party for a hrc photo op

And if some staff take pictures of her with a beer and letting loose to some music - that end up going viral and eventually on tv - so much the better. The clubbing she did in Latin America as SoS was awesome.

Laying traps?
Email id 27269
I think Judd is probably better but Faiz would also be good. I think we should ask Judd if he's interested and if yes I should call neera. I introduced Faiz to ACLU and they are in serious discussions Doug Thornell pulled out. What about Faiz? He is terrific at laying traps. And think we can reach out to Judd?

Washington is just one big ball of snakes. Corrupt to the core and focused only upon control at all costs.
Problem is if this involved an R, all Americans would know about it. and actions would be taken. Since it involves a D, few know and nothing will be done. This should inform Americans that they are being duped. Was this story reported last night on the network tv news programs? Will anyone get fired for this? I would guess most libs, progs, and Ds know nothing about this story.

Forum List

Back