Bombshell Study Reveals Blood Abnormalities in 94% of COVID Vaccinated Participants

I had the brains but not the dough which makes life seem less than fulfilling so I became a stripper and screwed women eight days a week. I also managed to keep my vaccinations up to date.

You said your back went out in your early 40s
What happened and how badly did it ruin your function

Mine seems to be a facet problem and I think my ship is going under water

The mRNA vaccines are dangerous, even deadly.

a1dc5a06-5722-430c-b6bb-f1f136fe646c_1733x630.png

PDF

Lol, your doctor there is not an MD retard. Her education is in computer science. Hilarious What a retard.

This winter, this is the winter of Biden's dark death, most of you morons who submitted are now chronically infected with viruses, any viruses, and virtually all of the covid infections, hospitalizations, and deaths are now almost exclusively in the treble or quadruple jabbed! Good luck, but odds are you'll be stone cold dead on or before 2025, probably this winter! :omg:
So when I survive this winter when will the new date be? Hilarious. What a retard.

No, retards are the room temp IQ's who submitted to the jabs, stone cold dead on or before 2025, most likely this winter, but the expectation is 36-60 months following getting your dumb asses jabbed.....:fu:
Lol, so now it's 2025. Hilarious. Lol, just like Trump. The fbi planted the evidence. Oh ya got my video tape proving ya didn't. Now I declassified those docs that I said were planted but my video tapes prove ya didn't. Hilarious what a bunch of retards. Don't ya get tired of being laughed at?

Quadruple vaccinated & never felt better! I physically checked voter ID's, signatures, handed & collected ballots to over 1,000 voters during the primary election a couple weeks weeks ago & never caught anything.
I am very happy for you, seriously. Especially after your inconvenience at the ER during the height of the scamdemic. I am non-vaccinated, travel, meet new people everyday and I, too, have never felt better with the prospect of the Nov. elections and a WY primary that told the Cheneys AMF.

Well when the whole world dies off from vaccines, good luck relearning to hunter gather and rebuild :lmao:

Please note the movement of the Overton Window here.

Safe and Effective!
You won't get Covid!
Well...you might get Covid but you won't get hospitalized!
Well..you might get hospitalized but you won't die!
Well...you might die but we're not all dead....yet!

The mRNA vaccines are dangerous, even deadly.

a1dc5a06-5722-430c-b6bb-f1f136fe646c_1733x630.png

PDF

I'm on Day 9 of my second Covid infection, unvaccinated. This one was easier than the first, and neither was close to severe. The first I had all the usual plus shortness of breath and an asthma exacerbation. This one no shortness of breath, no loss of smell, asthma is fine.

But I have been walking a lot this summer, and I'm not back to being able to walk yet. If this were a regular cold I would be, no problem.

All this to say: this is one messed up Chinese lab virus that does weird things to you. The vaccines do not do a thing to prevent or mitigate it, just put the spike protein factory on overdrive. So even though I've had Covid twice now, the vaccines are a big no thanks. I'll stick with my vitamins and supplements.

Please note the movement of the Overton Window here.

Safe and Effective!
You won't get Covid!
Well...you might get Covid but you won't get hospitalized!
Well..you might get hospitalized but you won't die!
Well...you might die but we're not all dead....yet!
Covid has ravaged your un-vaccinated body so you can't walk or think, making you an entitled unproductive parasite we have to support. Your covid brain damaged anger has you pumping fake anti-vaxx news.

Meanwhile the vaccine has knocked US deaths from all causes back down to normal.
WeeklyExcessDeaths (4).png

The three doctors performing THE so called experiment...

1. An acupuncturist

2. A Dentist

3. A Veterinarian

This article and link you provided appears to be anti vaxxer propaganda?

And what are you other that a derp?

All three are MDs, none are veterinarians.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back