Bombshell study concludes there is no evidence for anthropogenic climate change...

So you have a religious objection to dams, levees, and hurricane and tornado shelters? Also you'd object to tamin
So you have a religious objection to dams, levees, and hurricane and tornado shelters? Also you'd object to taming earthquakes?
I don’t waste time on irrelevant nonsense. I will just repeat..fascism will not stop the earth from experiencing normal fluctuations in climate.

Actually they do so based upon modeling. If I disagree with their model's assumptions and/or datasets would I still be a denier?
They’ve never actually stated what is denied

I honestly wish you would have read what I actually wrote. I'll try yet again: Science is not driven by consensus, but a solid hypothesis can be expected to generate a consensus
That’s a contradictive couple of sentences right there bubba

Thankfully the "careful consideration" has been taken care of for the most part in terms of AGW.

But if that challenge is ill-informed or uninformed then what's the value from addressing that challenge?
Have sea levels increased? If so say where

I honestly cannot tell you how much joy I'm getting from watching you miss basic logic points and being so PROUD of it!

Dunning-Kruger is a tough master but you navigate it quite well.
Back at you. No such thing as consensus in science, the fact you believe is hysterical

Back at you. No such thing as consensus in science, the fact you believe is hysterical

Do you believe there is a scientific consensus on the Second Law of Thermodynamics?

Do you believe there is a scientific consensus on F=ma?

Do you believe that there is a scientific consensus on E=mc^2?

Odd, how’s that prove consensus

Do you believe there is a scientific consensus on the Second Law of Thermodynamics?

Do you believe there is a scientific consensus on F=ma?

Do you believe that there is a scientific consensus on E=mc^2?
Consensus isn’t science

It shows that scientists use the term "consensus".

Which goes directly against your ex cathedra claim that no such thing exists in science.
I bet they use many words. That’s not science

Consensus isn’t science

As I've said before:

Science is NOT done by consensus, but good science can be expected to generate a consensus.

This is pretty simple to understand unless you're a complete moron. It says that no one goes with a popular vote on how something is in science. But an hypothesis in science that is proven time and again and independent researchers keep arriving at the same point that they generate a consensus.

Take the Second Law of Thermodynamics. That's the one that people like you learn about the hard way when you buy "perpetual motion machines" from ads. The scientists know that the Second Law of Thermo pretty much proves that no such thing can exist. It's a general consensus.

As I've said before:

Science is NOT done by consensus, but good science can be expected to generate a consensus.

This is pretty simple to understand unless you're a complete moron. It says that no one goes with a popular vote on how something is in science. But an hypothesis in science that is proven time and again and independent researchers keep arriving at the same point that they generate a consensus.

Take the Second Law of Thermodynamics. That's the one that people like you learn about the hard way when you buy "perpetual motion machines" from ads. The scientists know that the Second Law of Thermo pretty much proves that no such thing can exist. It's a general consensus.
If science isn’t about consensus how can it generate consensus? You should really stop providing evidence of your stupidity.

Cool...let's do nothing then.
We are not able to do anything frankly. What we can do is fool ourselves into thinking that we can spend a tremendous amount of money to affect the issue. That is what we have been doing.

If man can heat the globe up, man can cool it down. Why haven't we done that? Perhaps because we* haven't milked every last penny out of the problem. ;)

*Science, government, industry, education.

We are not able to do anything frankly. What we can do is fool ourselves into thinking that we can spend a tremendous amount of money to affect the issue. That is what we have been doing.

I agree some of the things we're doing are completely ignorant ... but not all ... I've had the opportunity to fly over San Diego in a small airplane on a regular basis since the 1970's ... the Big Change is all the new construction has solar panels on the rooftops ... especially the carports surrounding large apartment complexes ...

That earns money ... the opposite of spending money ...

Forum List

Back