Bombshell study concludes there is no evidence for anthropogenic climate change...

The "Principle Scientists"? Better than 99% of the world's climate scientists accept AGW as completely valid, well-supported science. Are you suggesting that virtually every climate scientist on the planet is involved in a conspiracy to defraud the public? To do what? Get them reserach grants? I'm afraid it's you and yours that qualify as "moon bats".
That's cause they work for big companies or the government and are paid to believe. Don't let that stop you from being a puppet though.

The "Principle Scientists"? Better than 99% of the world's climate scientists accept AGW as completely valid, well-supported science. Are you suggesting that virtually every climate scientist on the planet is involved in a conspiracy to defraud the public? To do what? Get them reserach grants? I'm afraid it's you and yours that qualify as "moon bats".
how many scientists make up that 99%?

how many scientists make up that 99%?
Per the last James Powell study: James Lawrence Powell reported in 2017 that using rejection as the criterion of consensus, five surveys of the peer-reviewed literature from 1991 to 2015, including several of those above, combine to 54,195 articles with an average consensus of 99.94%.[152

So, as of five years ago, 99.94% of 54,195 (54,162) published articles on climate accept AGW. And, last time I checked, 54,162 >>> 12.

Wrong.
Attempting to prevent global warming does not cost a cent.
We are running out of fossil fuel anyway, so it costs us noting to just try to conserve fossil fuels and save more for our descendants to use as fertilizers.
Solar, wind power, and bio fuels all save money in the long run, and only require a little initial investment.
Our salvation (apart from God's intervention) is to reduce global population by half.

Per the last James Powell study: James Lawrence Powell reported in 2017 that using rejection as the criterion of consensus, five surveys of the peer-reviewed literature from 1991 to 2015, including several of those above, combine to 54,195 articles with an average consensus of 99.94%.[152

So, as of five years ago, 99.94% of 54,195 (54,162) published articles on climate accept AGW. And, last time I checked, 54,162 >>> 12.
The question should be how can we not be contributing to global warming?

Really? Thanos was the ultimate villain in the Marvel movies culminating with "Avengers Endgame". He was convinced that the solution to the universe's problems was the elimination of half ot its population. He finally got the power to do so and did it. It did not make the world a better place and he was the only one happy about it. I thought you were making a reference to the story.

Really? Thanos was the ultimate villain in the Marvel movies culminating with "Avengers Endgame". He was convinced that the solution to the universe's problems was the elimination of half ot its population. He finally got the power to do so and did it. It did not make the world a better place and he was the only one happy about it. I thought you were making a reference to the story.
Thanks. I got that and amended the post. That said we should try it and see what happens.

It is noteworthy that people around the world are reducing family size for the very purpose of securing a better lifestyle. Thanks to modern healthcare families don't have to have a large family in anticipation of the premature death of some of their children (although this still happens in some regions of the world).

Last edited:
You got that bogus number from AGW alarmists.
There are many experts who dispute the theory but (subsidized) alarmists refuse any public discussion. They only disparage.

You got that bogus number from AGW alarmists.
There are many experts who dispute the theory but (subsidized) alarmists refuse any public discussion. They only disparage.
I got that number from a series of studies by James Lawrence Powell. Here is the intro to his Wikipedia article

James Lawrence Powell (born July 17, 1936 in Berea, Kentucky) is a geologist, author, former college president and museum director. He chaired the geology department at Oberlin College later serving as its provost and president. Powell also served as president of Franklin & Marshall College as well as Reed College. Following his positions in higher education, Powell presided over the Franklin Institute and the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles.

Powell served 12 years on the National Science Board and recently retired as executive director of Graduate Fellowships for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Diversity.

His book, Night Comes to the Cretaceous, explores the scientific debate regarding dinosaur extinction. In Four Revolutions in the Earth Sciences, Powell addresses dinosaur extinction in addition to three other scientific debates: deep time, continental drift and global warming.

Powell has posited that the scientific consensus on global warming nears universality and he actively counters climate change denialism in his research and other publications.
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Please provide the reference sources supporting your contention that "many experts... dispute the theory" and give us some idea of what you actually mean by "many"

I got that number from a series of studies by James Lawrence Powell. Here is the intro to his Wikipedia article

James Lawrence Powell (born July 17, 1936 in Berea, Kentucky) is a geologist, author, former college president and museum director. He chaired the geology department at Oberlin College later serving as its provost and president. Powell also served as president of Franklin & Marshall College as well as Reed College. Following his positions in higher education, Powell presided over the Franklin Institute and the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles.

Powell served 12 years on the National Science Board and recently retired as executive director of Graduate Fellowships for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Diversity.

His book, Night Comes to the Cretaceous, explores the scientific debate regarding dinosaur extinction. In Four Revolutions in the Earth Sciences, Powell addresses dinosaur extinction in addition to three other scientific debates: deep time, continental drift and global warming.

Powell has posited that the scientific consensus on global warming nears universality and he actively counters climate change denialism in his research and other publications.
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Please provide the reference sources supporting your contention that "many experts... dispute the theory" and give us some idea of what you actually mean by "many"
Wikipedia is bullshit where politics are concerned.
Consider Richard Lindzen, et al.

And 97% is the inflated number the alarmist extremists and their MSM propagandists use.

And 97% is the inflated number the alarmist extremists and their MSM propagandists use.
Do you have something meaningful to actually debate here? A number of studies have examined the consensus and all have found that the AGW theory has enjoyed widespread and growing acceptance among active climate scientists. If you choose to use the terms "extremists" and "propagandists" I'd like to see some actual supporting evidence of such charges. Otherwise, based on the evidence contained in your posts to date, I'd have to assume you're a bit of an ignorant dick. ; - )

Forum List

Back