BOMBSHELL: Obama/Hillary ordered DHS to delete files on Orlando killers mosque AND San Bernadino mos

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
DHS Whistleblower: Deleted Records on Muslims Might Have Stopped Attacks

Orlando mosque tied to case Hillary’s State Dept scrubbed

A DHS whistle blower has come forward. They were directed by Obama and Hillarys State Department to scrub and delete many many files on mosques they were investigating and told to cease it due to sensitivity concerns. ORLANDO AND SAN BERNADINO mosques that the killers attended were 2 of them....and this DHS officer says the 2 were related....

He said after both people said the Feds failed to "connect the dots" at the same time he says they were being ordered to "erase the dots".

He says the Orlando shooter would have still been on a no fly list and not able to travel to the Middle East. His wife....who is being charged tomorrow....wouldn't have been able to IMMIGRATE here from Jordan on a visa.

Just holy what the fuck?????

He says DHS found evidence that members of the Orlando killers mosque (and maybe he himself) were getting funds FROM Hezbollah and other terror groups.....

But.....

Obamas Office of Civil Rights informed them they were singling out Muslims and DIRECTED THEM TO SCRUB THE FILE.

This would be impeachment level shit if it wasn't so close to a new election.

I'm too sickened to believe it right now.

That our Federal agents were on top of this Orlando mosque...that they were being funded by overseas terrorist groups....and Obama/Hillary State Dept told them to STOP and SCRUB THE FILE because it "singled out Muslims"????

YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT IT DID...it singled out Muslims at the Orlando mosque receiving funds from overseas terror groups and PREACHING THAT GAYS MUST BE MURDERED!!!

Then he says SAN BERNADINO was EXACTLY the same situation!!!???

Folks....at best....political correctness got those people killed. At worst...I don't even wanna think it.

DHS Whistleblower: Deleted Records on Muslims Might Have Stopped Attacks

Orlando mosque tied to case Hillary’s State Dept scrubbed

A DHS whistle blower has come forward. They were directed by Obama and Hillarys State Department to scrub and delete many many files on mosques they were investigating and told to cease it due to sensitivity concerns. ORLANDO AND SAN BERNADINO mosques that the killers attended were 2 of them....and this DHS officer says the 2 were related....

He said after both people said the Feds failed to "connect the dots" at the same time he says they were being ordered to "erase the dots".

He says the Orlando shooter would have still been on a no fly list and not able to travel to the Middle East. His wife....who is being charged tomorrow....wouldn't have been able to IMMIGRATE here from Jordan on a visa.

Just holy what the fuck?????

Hilary just slit her throat. It couldn't happen to someone more deserving.

She's done. Stick a fork in her.

I look forward to reading a real article about it, instead of the partisan bullshit posted in this thread.

Nope, Old Fool, it is true....of course your lamestream media will never put it out there but there are people that are doing their best to navigate the system are stepping forward....much like the whistleblowers of Benghazi that got demoted for speaking out against what we were told and what actually happened. Since you are such a partisan POS, you will never believe anything that hurts the commie "demcrat" party....(snicker)

“DHS Whistleblower: Deleted Records on Muslims Might Have Stopped Attacks.”

Speculation fallacy.

Nothing but a ridiculous lie contrived by a rightwing partisan hack.

The reprehensible right, indeed.

The issue you're too stupid to comprehend is that deleting these records is a dereliction of duty and a betrayal of the American people. Leave it to a douche bag to quibble about whether they would have prevented the Orlando Massacre.

Just like Benghazi. The Hussein Adminstration will lie and break the law in order to cover their own sorry asses for dropping the ball.

the articles are speculative and provide no clear information or facts. The ex-DHS Fox news Contributor has been out of a job for over 5 years now, since 2011...I doubt he knows anything about either san bernadino or orlando.

once again, this is creating, fabricating, and manufacturing news instead of REPORTING news with journalistic standards...there is no there, there.

p.s. hillary has not been secretary of state since 2012, your header/title is misleading.

Dale, your mistake is believing every single thing that is said like this...u just automatically believe it....that makes things that are truly happening, unbelievable when they exit your mouth....you do a disservice to your cause imo....but what the heck, i know, i know, you KNOW so much more... ;)

the articles are speculative and provide no clear information or facts. The ex-DHS Fox news Contributor has been out of a job for over 5 years now, since 2011...I doubt he knows anything about either san bernadino or orlando.

once again, this is creating, fabricating, and manufacturing news instead of REPORTING news with journalistic standards...there is no there, there.

p.s. hillary has not been secretary of state since 2012, your header/title is misleading.

Dale, your mistake is believing every single thing that is said like this...u just automatically believe it....that makes things that are truly happening, unbelievable when they exit your mouth....you do a disservice to your cause imo....but what the heck, i know, i know, you KNOW so much more... ;)
Fox and World Nut Daily are solely about creating, fabricating, and manufacturing ‘news,’ they are completely devoid of journalistic standards; indeed, they have contempt for such standards – Fox and World Nut Daily are not ‘news,’ they’re entertainment for conservatives.

It's almost as if they are fostering an environment to increase the frequency of muslum attacks.

Na, they'd never do that...

more violence gives them an excuse to limit fire arms to regular citizens

He still works in the counter terror field just not for DHS.

He'd know...he worked the cases.

Obama and Hillary directed DHS to delete the files on the 2 mosques preaching death to the San B and Orlando killers. That's just a fact.

Forum List

Back