BOMBSHELL: Obama/Hillary ordered DHS to delete files on Orlando killers mosque AND San Bernadino mos

“DHS Whistleblower: Deleted Records on Muslims Might Have Stopped Attacks.”

Speculation fallacy.

Nothing but a ridiculous lie contrived by a rightwing partisan hack.

The reprehensible right, indeed.

You really need to learn what fallacies are. Time and time again you demonstrate that you have no clue on how to utilize logic or reason. Makes you look even dumber than you are.

Then again, when someone is so delusional to believe that political correctness doesn't exist, all is MOST LIKELY lost up there.

DHS Whistleblower: Deleted Records on Muslims Might Have Stopped Attacks

Orlando mosque tied to case Hillary’s State Dept scrubbed

A DHS whistle blower has come forward. They were directed by Obama and Hillarys State Department to scrub and delete many many files on mosques they were investigating and told to cease it due to sensitivity concerns. ORLANDO AND SAN BERNADINO mosques that the killers attended were 2 of them....and this DHS officer says the 2 were related....

He said after both people said the Feds failed to "connect the dots" at the same time he says they were being ordered to "erase the dots".

He says the Orlando shooter would have still been on a no fly list and not able to travel to the Middle East. His wife....who is being charged tomorrow....wouldn't have been able to IMMIGRATE here from Jordan on a visa.

Just holy what the fuck?????

Clearly, Obama is a Manchurian Candidate from the Progressive Auxiliary in support of Global Islamism.

A DHS whistle blower has come forward. They were directed by Obama and Hillarys State Department to scrub and delete many many files on mosques they were investigating and told to cease it due to sensitivity concerns. ORLANDO AND SAN BERNADINO mosques that the killers attended were 2 of them....and this DHS officer says the 2 were related....

He said after both people said the Feds failed to "connect the dots" at the same time he says they were being ordered to "erase the dots".

He says the Orlando shooter would have still been on a no fly list and not able to travel to the Middle East. His wife....who is being charged tomorrow....wouldn't have been able to IMMIGRATE here from Jordan on a visa.

As she hasn’t been in the State Department building in 4 years..the story is surely made up.
The left wingers are laughing.

Do you hate them as much as I do yet?

I do. They think it's all a big joke.

No, we think you’re a big joke.

You could correct this by at least attempting to post something truthful once in a while.
In his own book, Obama said in the end he would side with the Muslims. Just look at what has happened. Open your eyes.

What has happened.

We have a hateful small fraction of a man and his “the wwe is real” backers who want to ban people based on their religion (America I remind you was founded on religious freedom).

We have a President who is reminding us “that is not who we are”. He is correct.

Ok. "Thats not who we are" huh? Well.....you lefties say maybe it's time the 2nd Amendment change because Founders couldn't have imagined guns like an AR15.
Well, that’s part of it.
Secondarily, the “well regulated militia” portion of the amendment.
Thirdly, the time it was written, the standing army in the US was in tatters to put it mildly
Fourthly, now that we have A standing army and the State National Guards, the militia is in place
Fifthly (if that is a word), the ridiculous argument that “sportsmen” need something that is found on a battlefield is a non-starter.

Maybe it's time to amend the 1st Amendment also. Seeing as the Founders couldn't have imagined a religion like Islam that preaches and carries out such violence.
Probably because it doesn’t. Scumbags are pre-disposed to violence are admittedly energized by persons who wish to do America harm. The KKK does the same thing to it’s weak members.

You say some guns just don't belong in public hands.
Well....I say some religions don't either.
Ready to amend the 2nd AND 1st? Or....are both sacred as to "who we are"?

Not ready to amend either one. As Scalia said:

During an appearance on “Fox News Sunday,” Scalia was asked whether lawmakers have the right to ban high-capacity gun magazines without violating a person’s constitutional right to bear arms. The question comes less than two weeks after the Colorado shooting massacre that left 12 dead and dozens more injured — and at a time when neither President Barack Obama nor Congress appear willing to touch the issue of gun control.

“We’ll see,” Scalia said, suggesting that future court cases will determine what limitations on modern-day weapons are permissible.

“Some undoubtedly are [permissible] because there were some that were acknowledged at the time” the Constitution was written, Scalia said. He cited a practice from that era known as “frighting,” where people “carried around a really horrible weapon just to scare people, like a head axe or something. That was, I believe, a misdemeanor.”

“So yes, there are some limitations that can be imposed,” Scalia said. “What they are will depend on what the society understood were reasonable limitations at the time.”

Last edited:
gee, former disgruntled employee throws mud at administration without evidence in a blog post.

what a story.

His testimony is as proven as the Ferguson "Hands Up" idiots and you all believed them like it was gospel.

This guy is still working in the anti terror intelligence community. He still has security clearances. Being caught lying would be disastrous to his career. And all this shit is easily proven or disproven if they look into it.

We'll see.....

But I believe him over Crooked Lyin Hillary.

What has happened.

We have a hateful small fraction of a man and his “the wwe is real” backers who want to ban people based on their religion (America I remind you was founded on religious freedom).

We have a President who is reminding us “that is not who we are”. He is correct.

Candyass. The political component of Islam is not compatible with our values or laws.

The Basics of the Political System in Islam (part 1 of 2): Islam a Total Way of Life - The Religion of Islam

Furthermore a large portion of Muslims believe terrorism is a justifiable means to an end.

Muslim Opinion Polls

And a large part of Appalachia hid Eric Rudolph from federal searchers for years.
A large part of some states want to try abortion doctors for murder
A large part of the public doesn’t like tanks; even fewer like Congress.

The nation was found on religious freedom. Sorry. If you don’t like it; perhaps you should leave.

As she hasn’t been in the State Department building in 4 years..the story is surely made up.
The left wingers are laughing.

Do you hate them as much as I do yet?

You could correct this by at least attempting to post something truthful once in a while.
In his own book, Obama said in the end he would side with the Muslims. Just look at what has happened. Open your eyes.

What has happened.

My God what a traitor you and your party is. We need to keep americans safe, no matter what.

Well,
Timothy McVeigh was from NY
The Orlando killer was from NY
Trump is from NY

I think if we just deported everyone from NY…we would be doing better.

We should keep Derek Jeter though.

What has happened.

Ok. "Thats not who we are" huh? Well.....you lefties say maybe it's time the 2nd Amendment change because Founders couldn't have imagined guns like an AR15.
Well, that’s part of it.
Secondarily, the “well regulated militia” portion of the amendment.
Thirdly, the time it was written, the standing army in the US was in tatters to put it mildly
Fourthly, now that we have A standing army and the State National Guards, the militia is in place
Fifthly (if that is a word), the ridiculous argument that “sportsmen” need something that is found on a battlefield is a non-starter.

Maybe it's time to amend the 1st Amendment also. Seeing as the Founders couldn't have imagined a religion like Islam that preaches and carries out such violence.
Probably because it doesn’t. Scumbags are pre-disposed to violence are admittedly energized by persons who wish to do America harm. The KKK does the same thing to it’s weak members.

You say some guns just don't belong in public hands.
Well....I say some religions don't either.
Ready to amend the 2nd AND 1st? Or....are both sacred as to "who we are"?

Not ready to amend either one. As Scalia said:

During an appearance on “Fox News Sunday,” Scalia was asked whether lawmakers have the right to ban high-capacity gun magazines without violating a person’s constitutional right to bear arms. The question comes less than two weeks after the Colorado shooting massacre that left 12 dead and dozens more injured — and at a time when neither President Barack Obama nor Congress appear willing to touch the issue of gun control.

“We’ll see,” Scalia said, suggesting that future court cases will determine what limitations on modern-day weapons are permissible.

“Some undoubtedly are [permissible] because there were some that were acknowledged at the time” the Constitution was written, Scalia said. He cited a practice from that era known as “frighting,” where people “carried around a really horrible weapon just to scare people, like a head axe or something. That was, I believe, a misdemeanor.”

“So yes, there are some limitations that can be imposed,” Scalia said. “What they are will depend on what the society understood were reasonable limitations at the time.”

So....

1. You're saying Islam doesn't preach hate? I have an Orlando mosque sermon video to show you.

2. You say you don't want to change the 2nd Amendment....but also don't want battlefield guns like an AR15 in people's hands. Hmmm. Well...cant have both.

gee, former disgruntled employee throws mud at administration without evidence in a blog post.

what a story.

His testimony is as proven as the Ferguson "Hands Up" idiots and you all believed them like it was gospel.

This guy is still working in the anti terror intelligence community.
according to whom?
He still has security clearances.
according to whom?
Being caught lying would be disastrous to his career.
what career?
And all this shit is easily proven or disproven if they look into it.
really? you can't prove a negative.
We'll see.....

But I believe him over Crooked Lyin Hillary.
such a surprise that you would believe anyone throwing mud at the clintons.

What has happened.

My God what a traitor you and your party is. We need to keep americans safe, no matter what.

Well,
Trump is from NY

Orlando killers parents came from Afghanistan. His wife...who was in on the attack....came from Jordan.

Imagine if his parents weren't allowed to come!!?? 50 dead gays wouldn't be dead.

What has happened.

Well,
Trump is from NY

Orlando killers parents came from Afghanistan. His wife...who was in on the attack....came from Jordan.

Imagine if his parents weren't allowed to come!!?? 50 dead gays wouldn't be dead.
do you blame st. ronnie?

What has happened.

Well,
Trump is from NY

do you blame st. ronnie?

I sure do. A ban on immigration from Arab lands should have been in place a LONG TIME ago. After the terrorism of the 70s and 80s.

This would be impeachment level shit if it wasn't so close to a new election.

I'm too sickened to believe it right now.

That our Federal agents were on top of this Orlando mosque...that they were being funded by overseas terrorist groups....and Obama/Hillary State Dept told them to STOP and SCRUB THE FILE because it "singled out Muslims"????

YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT IT DID...it singled out Muslims at the Orlando mosque receiving funds from overseas terror groups and PREACHING THAT GAYS MUST BE MURDERED!!!

Then he says SAN BERNADINO was EXACTLY the same situation!!!???

Folks....at best....political correctness got those people killed. At worst...I don't even wanna think it.

Our state dept is working with the terrorists.

This would be impeachment level shit if it wasn't so close to a new election.

I'm too sickened to believe it right now.

That our Federal agents were on top of this Orlando mosque...that they were being funded by overseas terrorist groups....and Obama/Hillary State Dept told them to STOP and SCRUB THE FILE because it "singled out Muslims"????

YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT IT DID...it singled out Muslims at the Orlando mosque receiving funds from overseas terror groups and PREACHING THAT GAYS MUST BE MURDERED!!!

Then he says SAN BERNADINO was EXACTLY the same situation!!!???

Folks....at best....political correctness got those people killed. At worst...I don't even wanna think it.

Our state dept is working with the terrorists.
evidence?

Lawmaker warns DHS not to punish whistleblowers for San Bernardino disclosure | Fox News
Questions raised about Obama administration's counterterror priorities
Gee, the blinders are thick. Not the first allegations of such behavior.

what a story.
really? can you show us any others?

Attempted deflection noted. This is 2016, not the 1980's.

What has happened.

Well,
Trump is from NY

do you blame st. ronnie?

Forum List

Back