BOMBSHELL: Obama/Hillary ordered DHS to delete files on Orlando killers mosque AND San Bernadino mos

Lawmaker warns DHS not to punish whistleblowers for San Bernardino disclosure | Fox News
Questions raised about Obama administration's counterterror priorities
Gee, the blinders are thick. Not the first allegations of such behavior.
gee, former disgruntled employee throws mud at administration without evidence in a blog post.

what a story.
really? can you show us any others?
what do you think that shows? confusion and territorial agencies the day after a mass shooting?

Attempted deflection noted. This is 2016, not the 1980's.
What has happened.

We have a hateful small fraction of a man and his “the wwe is real” backers who want to ban people based on their religion (America I remind you was founded on religious freedom).

We have a President who is reminding us “that is not who we are”. He is correct.
My God what a traitor you and your party is. We need to keep americans safe, no matter what.

Well,
Timothy McVeigh was from NY
The Orlando killer was from NY
Trump is from NY

I think if we just deported everyone from NY…we would be doing better.

We should keep Derek Jeter though.

Orlando killers parents came from Afghanistan. His wife...who was in on the attack....came from Jordan.

Imagine if his parents weren't allowed to come!!?? 50 dead gays wouldn't be dead.
do you blame st. ronnie?
not deflecting. just asking. his parents, that have done nothing wrong, have lived here some 30+ years

Obama said in the end he would side with the Muslims.

In reality this is what he said.

"In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Trump provides an excellent example of how the political winds have shifted, and it is indeed ugly.
No, the ugly is what happened Sunday morning. Exactly what Trump wants to stop.

What happened was worse than ugly. But a point in fact, he was not talking about the carnage in the aftermath of a terrorist attack, he was talking about the ugly reactionary backlash against American Muslims.

As she hasn’t been in the State Department building in 4 years..the story is surely made up.
No, we think you’re a big joke.

You could correct this by at least attempting to post something truthful once in a while.
In his own book, Obama said in the end he would side with the Muslims. Just look at what has happened. Open your eyes.

What has happened.

We have a hateful small fraction of a man and his “the wwe is real” backers who want to ban people based on their religion (America I remind you was founded on religious freedom).

We have a President who is reminding us “that is not who we are”. He is correct.
My God what a traitor you and your party is. We need to keep americans safe, no matter what.

Well,
Trump is from NY

Orlando killers parents came from Afghanistan. His wife...who was in on the attack....came from Jordan.

Imagine if his parents weren't allowed to come!!?? 50 dead gays wouldn't be dead.

Imagine if Timothy McVeigh had been deported. 168 Americans would still be alive.

In his own book, Obama said in the end he would side with the Muslims. Just look at what has happened. Open your eyes.

What has happened.

Well,
Trump is from NY

Imagine if Timothy McVeigh had been deported. 168 Americans would still be alive.

Was he or his parents immigrants???

The Orlando shooters wife (who helped him) and parents were Middle Eastern immigrants. A ban would've prevented both from being here...and in turn...prevented HIM from being here.

As she hasn’t been in the State Department building in 4 years..the story is surely made up.
No, we think you’re a big joke.

You could correct this by at least attempting to post something truthful once in a while.

What has happened.

Ok. "Thats not who we are" huh? Well.....you lefties say maybe it's time the 2nd Amendment change because Founders couldn't have imagined guns like an AR15.
Well, that’s part of it.
Secondarily, the “well regulated militia” portion of the amendment.
Thirdly, the time it was written, the standing army in the US was in tatters to put it mildly
Fourthly, now that we have A standing army and the State National Guards, the militia is in place
Fifthly (if that is a word), the ridiculous argument that “sportsmen” need something that is found on a battlefield is a non-starter.

Maybe it's time to amend the 1st Amendment also. Seeing as the Founders couldn't have imagined a religion like Islam that preaches and carries out such violence.
Probably because it doesn’t. Scumbags are pre-disposed to violence are admittedly energized by persons who wish to do America harm. The KKK does the same thing to it’s weak members.

You say some guns just don't belong in public hands.
Well....I say some religions don't either.
Ready to amend the 2nd AND 1st? Or....are both sacred as to "who we are"?

Not ready to amend either one. As Scalia said:

During an appearance on “Fox News Sunday,” Scalia was asked whether lawmakers have the right to ban high-capacity gun magazines without violating a person’s constitutional right to bear arms. The question comes less than two weeks after the Colorado shooting massacre that left 12 dead and dozens more injured — and at a time when neither President Barack Obama nor Congress appear willing to touch the issue of gun control.

“We’ll see,” Scalia said, suggesting that future court cases will determine what limitations on modern-day weapons are permissible.

“Some undoubtedly are [permissible] because there were some that were acknowledged at the time” the Constitution was written, Scalia said. He cited a practice from that era known as “frighting,” where people “carried around a really horrible weapon just to scare people, like a head axe or something. That was, I believe, a misdemeanor.”

“So yes, there are some limitations that can be imposed,” Scalia said. “What they are will depend on what the society understood were reasonable limitations at the time.”

So....

1. You're saying Islam doesn't preach hate? I have an Orlando mosque sermon video to show you.

2. You say you don't want to change the 2nd Amendment....but also don't want battlefield guns like an AR15 in people's hands. Hmmm. Well...cant have both.

1. Abortion is legal. State Senator Joseph Silk of Oklahoma introduced a bill (that passed committee) in OK that will charge abortion doctors with murder. He claims to be a christian on his website. So we can just deduce that all christians are lawless.

2. Restrictions can be placed on rights. According to Justice Scalia.

What has happened.

Well,
Trump is from NY

The Orlando shooters wife (who helped him) and parents were Middle Eastern immigrants. A ban would've prevented both from being here...and in turn...prevented HIM from being here.

His family may have immigrated to Romania from Afghanistan sometime during that 30 years if we’re in to rampant speculation then. Are we now banning people from Europe too?

It's almost as if they are fostering an environment to increase the frequency of muslum attacks.

Na, they'd never do that...

The claim is always that they are protecting Muslims from unfair treatment. I want to know how cancelling valid investigations into radical Muslims helps the average Muslim. If being fair to them means putting up with more terrorist attacks, then it's not worth it. They are hurting both the American people and the image of Muslims when they extend protections to include terrorists.

It seems that the image of Muslims and the desire to import more is a higher priority than American lives. Enough already.

I would think that the peaceful Muslims would demand that radical mosques be shut down, at least that's what they'd do IF they wanted to earn the trust of people.

What has happened.

Well,
Trump is from NY

Trumps mother was an immigrant. A ban would have prevented him from being here.

Well,
Trump is from NY

Trumps mother was an immigrant. A ban would have prevented him from being here.

Yucks may be on to something in that case. Just kidding.

Forum List

Back