Bombing of Temple Mount averted.

There is an old saying: "You can take the boy out of the country, but you cant take country out of the boy," you are a perfect example because you post like a right wing Israeli stooge with your hate of all things Palestinian.

I don't hate palestinian, I am frustrated by their belief in what is being spread and their hate. I am frustrated by the destruction that result from they presence in Lebanon. I'm upset by the numbers of people that have been killed by them and because of them over the decades. I'm frustrated by the leadership and the rhetoric. I'm frustrated by the lack of willingness to take the bold step for peace.
I'm angry and upset but I don't hate the palestinians. I have family that is palestinian from Israel a great great uncle.
I'm upset that I was lied to and expected to parrot their propaganda and it cause some conflict, but I don't hate the palestinians. Even when I became a target, there were particular palestinian I was angry with. There might have been a few I came to hate for specific reasons, but I don't hate the palestinians

You really don't understand. It is not all black and white. It is not an either or. I tried for years to help them. I worked to process the paper work for some to return to Israel through reunification plans. I tried to prevent and calm the violence. I didn't do it because I hate them.

You are clueless but you will believe what you want, you have for all this time. You jumped to some assumption and you just keep blowing it bigger and bigger. You were wrong then and you are still wrong now.

You don't approve of some of my friends or who I grew up with. You ignore the rest of my friend because of your hate. You can't seem to fathom that I had friends that at one point want to kill each other, class mates that were opposing sides of the conflict but in school were even friends. You never had friend that did thing that you disapproved of or at times behaved badly? Friends that for what ever reason did not like each other?

It was one of the oddities of the people that they could be shooting at each other one day and drinking coffee and playing tric trac the next morning. The same person that helped to raise Bashir's children also help raised Dany Chamoun's. I don't know what burr you have in your saddle but you really can't seem to grasp the life, people or politics of Lebanon.

You want to keep playing the jackass, go ahead. You can be the joke if that is how you get your kicks. We can use a bit of levity on the forum.

images
A hat to suit you. Wear it well.
images

Keep typing, you are proving my points with your hateful idiocy. You blame the Palestinians for Lebanese miseries when in fact it is Israel hat created the situation with oppression and invasions...

The Jester's outfit fits you well, hateful dummy.

Specific palestinians. You think it was right to be cussing in a bus on the other side of town causing trouble, trying to assassinate a politician coming out of church in Ain el-Remaini, that resulted in four deaths?
You think it was right to kidnap and torture his son? You think it was right for them to massacre Lebanese?
Who should be blamed? Santa Clause?
Was it right to carry out a coup in Jordan? To set up terrorist training camps in Lebanon? To kidnap foreigners? To stage hijackings of airplanes?
You approve of such behavior? Did you have bury the victims brutally killed by those particular palestinians? Did you have to prepare their bodies?
Don't you get angry at criminal and terrorists? Were you ever a victim of a car bomb?

I can hate the criminal without hating the people as a whole.

If the criminal was a kid from a black gang, you hate all people that are black? Do you have all people of that city? Do you hate all gangs? Do you hate that particular gang? Or just those members involved in the crime?

Who should be blamed, Norway, Chile, Eskimos in Alaska?

The conflict did no just begin that april but had been going on for more than ten years, sporadically. It just climaxed that day with palestinians in a area they had no business being in and trying to kill a major leader in the parliament.

Who should I be angry at? Who should I blame? The tooth fairy?

Even when I was on the hit list, I didn't hate the people, but I did particular individuals within certain parties. I hated the situation, I hated the hate and violence. I did not get angry all at once, the civil war did not happen suddenly either. It built up and grew like a fire. It flared and receded over and over till it consumed the whole country. It was another clash, an other assassination, or attempt till it wasn't, till became so much more.

I tried to bring ceasefires and truces, to calm the conflict between differing groups, I want them to compromise and come to agreements. I wanted peace but allegiances were as hard to hold onto like trying to catch a wave with you bare hands. They mixed and churned and reform and ebbed and flowed. Everything was moment to moment, day to day. There were many times when those in the street and hold up in buildings did not know who they were suppose to be shooting at on any given day. I did what I could to save lives and move supplies to areas that needed them the most. I arranged truces that allowed people trapped to move to a save location. Even the most skilled could not stop the madness during that time. I tried, not just because I was asked but because I cared.

Just because there were moment and particular people that I was angry at does not mean I hated all the people who were not involved.

If you can't understand that, you will never understand me.
I totally sympathize with your pain...But, if you look deeply at the situation, it was Israel's declaration of forming a State on someone else's ancestral homeland and the displacement of millions of innocent civilians that gave birth to the troubles in Lebanon.

The Palestinians prior to Israel lived along side you in peace for 14 hundred years.

That was the problem then (1948) and today, especially with Israel's intransience in withdrawing to the 67 Armistice lines that the UN, USA and the world recognize...

After the Palestinians they will boot you out next, they are already torching churches.

They moved to establish a life on land that the Ottoman gave them permission to buy and develop.
Arabs at the time also welcomed them. The British offered them a homeland when they control the land

It was their historic and religious homeland. It was the promise of every jew to return.

Their tie to the land was recorded from africa, to persia to europe. The greeks and romans speak of the jews, their temple and their rulers.

Palestine is a modern creation after the romans destroyed the temple. There was not palestine under the Ottoman or muslim rule. There were a series of sanjuks or city/counties for tax purposes.

The story of the night visit, the dream, came at a time of conflict between the authority in the middle east the authority of the holy cities. They decided they wanted the income of muslim pilgrimage, not just that of the christians and jews. They wanted the trade and spread of knowledge and culture to pass through Jerusalem, which was not on the regular trade routes. Giving it a mythology would bring a muslim pilgrimage. It was politics and money.
Bible Thumping will not change the facts...The Brits or anyone else had no right to disenfranchise millions of people because the Europeans were all culpable for the Holocaust not the welcoming Palestinians...

You're on the wrong side of History Aris...

I don't hate palestinian, I am frustrated by their belief in what is being spread and their hate. I am frustrated by the destruction that result from they presence in Lebanon. I'm upset by the numbers of people that have been killed by them and because of them over the decades. I'm frustrated by the leadership and the rhetoric. I'm frustrated by the lack of willingness to take the bold step for peace.
I'm angry and upset but I don't hate the palestinians. I have family that is palestinian from Israel a great great uncle.
I'm upset that I was lied to and expected to parrot their propaganda and it cause some conflict, but I don't hate the palestinians. Even when I became a target, there were particular palestinian I was angry with. There might have been a few I came to hate for specific reasons, but I don't hate the palestinians

You really don't understand. It is not all black and white. It is not an either or. I tried for years to help them. I worked to process the paper work for some to return to Israel through reunification plans. I tried to prevent and calm the violence. I didn't do it because I hate them.

You are clueless but you will believe what you want, you have for all this time. You jumped to some assumption and you just keep blowing it bigger and bigger. You were wrong then and you are still wrong now.

You don't approve of some of my friends or who I grew up with. You ignore the rest of my friend because of your hate. You can't seem to fathom that I had friends that at one point want to kill each other, class mates that were opposing sides of the conflict but in school were even friends. You never had friend that did thing that you disapproved of or at times behaved badly? Friends that for what ever reason did not like each other?

It was one of the oddities of the people that they could be shooting at each other one day and drinking coffee and playing tric trac the next morning. The same person that helped to raise Bashir's children also help raised Dany Chamoun's. I don't know what burr you have in your saddle but you really can't seem to grasp the life, people or politics of Lebanon.

You want to keep playing the jackass, go ahead. You can be the joke if that is how you get your kicks. We can use a bit of levity on the forum.

images
images

Keep typing, you are proving my points with your hateful idiocy. You blame the Palestinians for Lebanese miseries when in fact it is Israel hat created the situation with oppression and invasions...

Specific palestinians. You think it was right to be cussing in a bus on the other side of town causing trouble, trying to assassinate a politician coming out of church in Ain el-Remaini, that resulted in four deaths?
You think it was right to kidnap and torture his son? You think it was right for them to massacre Lebanese?
Was it right to carry out a coup in Jordan? To set up terrorist training camps in Lebanon? To kidnap foreigners? To stage hijackings of airplanes?
You approve of such behavior? Did you have bury the victims brutally killed by those particular palestinians? Did you have to prepare their bodies?
Don't you get angry at criminal and terrorists? Were you ever a victim of a car bomb?

If the criminal was a kid from a black gang, you hate all people that are black? Do you have all people of that city? Do you hate all gangs? Do you hate that particular gang? Or just those members involved in the crime?

The conflict did no just begin that april but had been going on for more than ten years, sporadically. It just climaxed that day with palestinians in a area they had no business being in and trying to kill a major leader in the parliament.

Even when I was on the hit list, I didn't hate the people, but I did particular individuals within certain parties. I hated the situation, I hated the hate and violence. I did not get angry all at once, the civil war did not happen suddenly either. It built up and grew like a fire. It flared and receded over and over till it consumed the whole country. It was another clash, an other assassination, or attempt till it wasn't, till became so much more.

I tried to bring ceasefires and truces, to calm the conflict between differing groups, I want them to compromise and come to agreements. I wanted peace but allegiances were as hard to hold onto like trying to catch a wave with you bare hands. They mixed and churned and reform and ebbed and flowed. Everything was moment to moment, day to day. There were many times when those in the street and hold up in buildings did not know who they were suppose to be shooting at on any given day. I did what I could to save lives and move supplies to areas that needed them the most. I arranged truces that allowed people trapped to move to a save location. Even the most skilled could not stop the madness during that time. I tried, not just because I was asked but because I cared.

Just because there were moment and particular people that I was angry at does not mean I hated all the people who were not involved.

I totally sympathize with your pain...But, if you look deeply at the situation, it was Israel's declaration of forming a State on someone else's ancestral homeland and the displacement of millions of innocent civilians that gave birth to the troubles in Lebanon.

The Palestinians prior to Israel lived along side you in peace for 14 hundred years.

That was the problem then (1948) and today, especially with Israel's intransience in withdrawing to the 67 Armistice lines that the UN, USA and the world recognize...

After the Palestinians they will boot you out next, they are already torching churches.

They moved to establish a life on land that the Ottoman gave them permission to buy and develop.
Arabs at the time also welcomed them. The British offered them a homeland when they control the land

It was their historic and religious homeland. It was the promise of every jew to return.

Their tie to the land was recorded from africa, to persia to europe. The greeks and romans speak of the jews, their temple and their rulers.

Palestine is a modern creation after the romans destroyed the temple. There was not palestine under the Ottoman or muslim rule. There were a series of sanjuks or city/counties for tax purposes.

The story of the night visit, the dream, came at a time of conflict between the authority in the middle east the authority of the holy cities. They decided they wanted the income of muslim pilgrimage, not just that of the christians and jews. They wanted the trade and spread of knowledge and culture to pass through Jerusalem, which was not on the regular trade routes. Giving it a mythology would bring a muslim pilgrimage. It was politics and money.
Bible Thumping will not change the facts...The Brits or anyone else had no right to disenfranchise millions of people because the Europeans were all culpable for the Holocaust not the welcoming Palestinians...

You wish.

where do I thump the bible?

images

You wish.

Your words, Aris:
"It was their historic and religious homeland. It was the promise of every jew to return."

images

You wish.

Your words, Aris:
"It was their historic and religious homeland. It was the promise of every jew to return."

You wish.

Your words, Aris:

How is that bible thumping?

How is that wrong history? Greeks and Romans both wrote about the jewish temple existing on the mount. It was the center of the jewish faith.

Its fact

You wish.

Your words, Aris:

How is that wrong history? Greeks and Romans both wrote about the jewish temple existing on the mount. It was the center of the jewish faith.

Its fact

Jerusalem

images
images

Who were the "millions" of people you claim were disenfranchised? This appears to be another of your hysterical, Jooooo hating rants that is long on chest-heaving and pointlessness but absent facts.

images

Who were the "millions" of people you claim were disenfranchised? This appears to be another of your hysterical, Jooooo hating rants that is long on chest-heaving and pointlessness but absent facts.
Count them up...

Estimates of the Palestinian Refugee flight of 1948
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Part of a series on
Palestinians

Demographics
Politics
Previous
(political parties)
Current
Religion / religious sites
Culture
List of Palestinians
This article lists the various interim and final United Nations estimates for the number of Palestinian people who fled or were expelled from the area that became part of Israel after the 1948 Palestine war. It also provides other interim and final estimates for the number of Palestinian refugees for that period.

Contents
[hide]

UN estimates[edit]
Estimate of number of people who left or fled the area captured by Israel[edit]
Final estimates[edit]
Interim estimates[edit]
Estimates of total number of people who registered as refugees[edit]
Other estimates of flight or refugees[edit]
Final[edit]
  • 400,000 "Israeli government estimate" according to Elia Zureik[12]
  • 539,000 According to Dr. Walter Pinner, Dr.Econ, Halle-Wittenberg University[13]
  • 600,000 According to Joseph B. Schechtman[14]
  • 600,000 – 700,000 According to Nicole Brackman[15]
  • 630,000 According to Yoram Ettinger[16]
  • 700,000 According to Benny Morris[17]
  • 720,000 According to Irving Howe and Carl Gershman[18]
  • 750,000 – 800,000 "Private Palestinian sources" according to Elia Zureik[12]
  • 800,000 – According to Amira Howeidy[19]
  • 800,000 According to Elia Zureik[12]
  • 800,000 According to Baha Abushaqra[20]
  • 800,000 – Walter Eytan, head of Israeli Foreign Affairs Ministry, in a private letter of 1950[17]
  • 800,000 – 900,000 "Palestinian figures" according to Elia Zureik[12]
  • 804,767 According to Salman Abu-Sitta[21][note 8]
  • 850,000 "United Nations estimate" according to Elia Zureik[12]
  • 900,000+ According to www.humanrightshouse.org[22]
  • 900,000 According to Abdel-Azim Hammad[23]
  • 935,000 According to Salman Abu-Sitta[24]
Interim[edit]
See also[edit]
Footnotes[edit]
  1. Jump up ^This estimate by the UN Conciliation Commission has been repeated in a number of other UN documents.[2][3] The number was calculated by estimating the number of non-Jews living within the borders of Israel at the end of 1947 and subtracting the number of remaining non-Jews living within the borders of Israel after the war. It does not include an estimated 25,000 border-line refugees – refugees who lost their livelihood because their village land was located in Israeli-occupied territory, while the village house remained in Arab territory. The figure was later revised down by the UN Concilation Commission to 711,000.[4]
  2. Jump up ^ The Committee believed the estimate to be "as accurate as circumstances permit", and attributed the higher number on relief to, among other things, "duplication of ration cards, addition of persons who have been displaced from area other than Israel-held areas and of persons who, although not displaced, are destitute."
  3. Jump up ^ Figure refers only to people registered as refugees.
  4. Jump up ^ Figure refers only to people registered as refugees.
  5. Jump up ^Figure inflated because "all births are eagerly announced, the deaths wherever possible are passed over in silence, and as the birthrate is high in any case, a net addition of 30,000 names a year".[10] The figure includes descendants of the Palestinian refugees born after the Palestinian exodus up to June 1951.
  6. Jump up ^ Figure does not match official UNRWA estimates submitted to the UN.
  7. Jump up ^Figure later revised down to 876,000 by UNRWA after "many false and duplicate registrations weeded out."[10]
  8. Jump up ^ Figure calculated by using the official village statistics of 1944/1945 and upgraded to 1948/1949 by taking a net natural increase of 3.8% for four years. The number of non-Jews remaining in Israel was then deducted from the total count.
References[edit]
  1. Jump up ^"A/AC.25/6/Part.1". United Nations. 28 December 1949. p. 21. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  2. Jump up ^"Right of return of the Palestinian People – CEIRPP, SUPR study". United Nations. United Nations. 1 November 1978. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  3. Jump up ^"Anniversaries of significant events in the history of the Palestinian people – Information note". United Nations. 31 December 1987. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  4. Jump up ^"A/1367/Rev.1". United Nations. 23 October 1950. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  5. Jump up ^"U.N. General Assembly Official Records, 5th Session, Supplement No. 18, Document A/1367/Rev. 1". United Nations. 23 October 1950. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  6. Jump up ^ U.N. General Assembly Official Records, 3rd Session, Supplement No. 11, Document A/648
  7. Jump up ^ UN General Assembly Official Records, 3rd Session Supplement No. 11A, Document A/689
  8. Jump up ^"A/AC.25/W/81/Rev.2". United Nations. 2 October 1961. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  9. ^ Jump up to: ab"U.N. General Assembly Official Records, 6th Session, Supplement No. 16, Document A/1905". United Nations. United Nations. 28 September 1951. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  10. ^ Jump up to: ab"A/1905". United Nations. 28 September 1951. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  11. Jump up ^"Who is a Palestine refugee?". UNRWA. Archived from the original on 16 July 2009. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  12. ^ Jump up to: abcdeZureik, Elia (23 October 1998). "Palestinian Refugees and the Middle East Peace Process". Palestinian Refugee ResearchNet. Archived from the original on 9 June 2007. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  13. Jump up ^ Pinner, Walter (1959). How Many Arab Refugees: A Critical Study of UNRWA's Statistics and Reports. University of Michigan: Macgibbon & Kee. p. 61.
  14. Jump up ^Schechtman, Joseph B. (1952). The Arab Refugee Problem. University of Michigan: Philosophical Library.
  15. Jump up ^Brackman, Nicole (15 January 2001). "Israel's Reddest of Red Lines". Updates from AIJAC. AIJAC. Archived from the original on 6 March 2001. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  16. Jump up ^Ettinger, Yoram (12 February 2001). "The 1948 Palestinian Refugees – Whose Responsibility?". Jerusalem Cloakroom. Ariel Center for Policy Research. Archived from the original on 20 April 2001. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  17. ^ Jump up to: ab Morris, Benny (2004). The Birth of the Palestinian Refugee Problem Revisited. Cambridge Middle East Studies 18. Cambridge University Press. pp. 602–604.
  18. Jump up ^ Howe, Irving; Gershman, Carl (1972). Israel, the Arabs and the Middle East. New York: Bantam. p. 168.
  19. Jump up ^Howeidy, Amira (13 May 2004). "Profile: Salman Abu Sitta: Right of Return". Al-Ahram Weekly. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  20. Jump up ^Abushaqra, Baha (24 October 2002). "The Palestinian Refugee Problem & the Right of Return". Middle East Journal. Archived from the original on 14 June 2006. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  21. Jump up ^Abu-Sitta, Salman (7 August 2001). "The Unfolding of the Holocaust". Palestine Remembered. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  22. Jump up ^"The Palestinian Refugees (1948–2004)". Human House Rights Network. Archived from the original on 13 March 2007. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  23. Jump up ^Hammad, Abdel-Azim (15 July 1999). "Murder, expulsion – and silence". Al-Ahram Weekly. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  24. ^ Jump up to: abcd"Books: 'From Refugees To Citizens At Home: Al Nakba Anatomy'". Palestine Land Society. Archived from the original on 21 February 2007. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  25. Jump up ^Katz, Joseph E. (1973). "Arab Refugees and the Right of Return". Battleground: Fact & Fantasy in Palestine. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  26. Jump up ^"The Palestinian Refugees". MidEastWeb for Coexistence R.A. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  27. Jump up ^Chomsky, Noam. Understanding Power: The Indispensable Chomsky. New Press. pp. 131–132. ISBN9781565847033.
  28. Jump up ^ Pappe, Ilan. The Making of the Arab-Israeli Conflict, 1947–51. London: I. B. Taurus. pp. 85, 96.

images

Count them up...

Part of a series on
Palestinians

Demographics
Politics
Previous
(political parties)
Current
Culture
List of Palestinians
This article lists the various interim and final United Nations estimates for the number of Palestinian people who fled or were expelled from the area that became part of Israel after the 1948 Palestine war. It also provides other interim and final estimates for the number of Palestinian refugees for that period.

Contents
[hide]

UN estimates[edit]
Final estimates[edit]
Interim estimates[edit]
Final[edit]
  • 539,000 According to Dr. Walter Pinner, Dr.Econ, Halle-Wittenberg University[13]
  • 800,000 – Walter Eytan, head of Israeli Foreign Affairs Ministry, in a private letter of 1950[17]
Interim[edit]
See also[edit]
Footnotes[edit]
  1. Jump up ^This estimate by the UN Conciliation Commission has been repeated in a number of other UN documents.[2][3] The number was calculated by estimating the number of non-Jews living within the borders of Israel at the end of 1947 and subtracting the number of remaining non-Jews living within the borders of Israel after the war. It does not include an estimated 25,000 border-line refugees – refugees who lost their livelihood because their village land was located in Israeli-occupied territory, while the village house remained in Arab territory. The figure was later revised down by the UN Concilation Commission to 711,000.[4]
  2. Jump up ^ The Committee believed the estimate to be "as accurate as circumstances permit", and attributed the higher number on relief to, among other things, "duplication of ration cards, addition of persons who have been displaced from area other than Israel-held areas and of persons who, although not displaced, are destitute."
  5. Jump up ^Figure inflated because "all births are eagerly announced, the deaths wherever possible are passed over in silence, and as the birthrate is high in any case, a net addition of 30,000 names a year".[10] The figure includes descendants of the Palestinian refugees born after the Palestinian exodus up to June 1951.
  6. Jump up ^ Figure does not match official UNRWA estimates submitted to the UN.
  7. Jump up ^Figure later revised down to 876,000 by UNRWA after "many false and duplicate registrations weeded out."[10]
  8. Jump up ^ Figure calculated by using the official village statistics of 1944/1945 and upgraded to 1948/1949 by taking a net natural increase of 3.8% for four years. The number of non-Jews remaining in Israel was then deducted from the total count.
References[edit]
  1. Jump up ^"A/AC.25/6/Part.1". United Nations. 28 December 1949. p. 21. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  2. Jump up ^"Right of return of the Palestinian People – CEIRPP, SUPR study". United Nations. United Nations. 1 November 1978. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  3. Jump up ^"Anniversaries of significant events in the history of the Palestinian people – Information note". United Nations. 31 December 1987. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  4. Jump up ^"A/1367/Rev.1". United Nations. 23 October 1950. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  5. Jump up ^"U.N. General Assembly Official Records, 5th Session, Supplement No. 18, Document A/1367/Rev. 1". United Nations. 23 October 1950. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  6. Jump up ^ U.N. General Assembly Official Records, 3rd Session, Supplement No. 11, Document A/648
  7. Jump up ^ UN General Assembly Official Records, 3rd Session Supplement No. 11A, Document A/689
  8. Jump up ^"A/AC.25/W/81/Rev.2". United Nations. 2 October 1961. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  9. ^ Jump up to: ab"U.N. General Assembly Official Records, 6th Session, Supplement No. 16, Document A/1905". United Nations. United Nations. 28 September 1951. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  10. ^ Jump up to: ab"A/1905". United Nations. 28 September 1951. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  11. Jump up ^"Who is a Palestine refugee?". UNRWA. Archived from the original on 16 July 2009. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  12. ^ Jump up to: abcdeZureik, Elia (23 October 1998). "Palestinian Refugees and the Middle East Peace Process". Palestinian Refugee ResearchNet. Archived from the original on 9 June 2007. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  13. Jump up ^ Pinner, Walter (1959). How Many Arab Refugees: A Critical Study of UNRWA's Statistics and Reports. University of Michigan: Macgibbon & Kee. p. 61.
  14. Jump up ^Schechtman, Joseph B. (1952). The Arab Refugee Problem. University of Michigan: Philosophical Library.
  15. Jump up ^Brackman, Nicole (15 January 2001). "Israel's Reddest of Red Lines". Updates from AIJAC. AIJAC. Archived from the original on 6 March 2001. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  16. Jump up ^Ettinger, Yoram (12 February 2001). "The 1948 Palestinian Refugees – Whose Responsibility?". Jerusalem Cloakroom. Ariel Center for Policy Research. Archived from the original on 20 April 2001. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  17. ^ Jump up to: ab Morris, Benny (2004). The Birth of the Palestinian Refugee Problem Revisited. Cambridge Middle East Studies 18. Cambridge University Press. pp. 602–604.
  18. Jump up ^ Howe, Irving; Gershman, Carl (1972). Israel, the Arabs and the Middle East. New York: Bantam. p. 168.
  19. Jump up ^Howeidy, Amira (13 May 2004). "Profile: Salman Abu Sitta: Right of Return". Al-Ahram Weekly. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  20. Jump up ^Abushaqra, Baha (24 October 2002). "The Palestinian Refugee Problem & the Right of Return". Middle East Journal. Archived from the original on 14 June 2006. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  21. Jump up ^Abu-Sitta, Salman (7 August 2001). "The Unfolding of the Holocaust". Palestine Remembered. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  22. Jump up ^"The Palestinian Refugees (1948–2004)". Human House Rights Network. Archived from the original on 13 March 2007. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  23. Jump up ^Hammad, Abdel-Azim (15 July 1999). "Murder, expulsion – and silence". Al-Ahram Weekly. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  24. ^ Jump up to: abcd"Books: 'From Refugees To Citizens At Home: Al Nakba Anatomy'". Palestine Land Society. Archived from the original on 21 February 2007. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  25. Jump up ^Katz, Joseph E. (1973). "Arab Refugees and the Right of Return". Battleground: Fact & Fantasy in Palestine. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  26. Jump up ^"The Palestinian Refugees". MidEastWeb for Coexistence R.A. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
  27. Jump up ^Chomsky, Noam. Understanding Power: The Indispensable Chomsky. New Press. pp. 131–132. ISBN9781565847033.
  28. Jump up ^ Pappe, Ilan. The Making of the Arab-Israeli Conflict, 1947–51. London: I. B. Taurus. pp. 85, 96.

You wish.

Your words, Aris:

Its fact

Jerusalem
The fact is that there was no Israel for 2,000 years nor was there a Lebanon and a lot of other places...Do you mean because Rome was there for a long period then my Italian claim and that Uncle Louigi deeded to me from Emperor Claudius is valid?

Israeli police found pipe bombs at Al-Aqsa mosque.
Abbas is having a hissy fit over the Israeli soldiers search that turned up the pipe bombs

Abbas decries Israel’s ‘attack’ on al-Aqsa mosque

They should have detonated them there and then claiming they were too unstable to move and disarm elsewhere. That would have given the Palestinians food for thought, same goes for any weapons found in schools and hospitals.
Amazing Comment....How you support Zionist Terrorism but what's been different over the past 90 years to you corrupt Zionistas................Ghastly Mob

What Zionist Terrorism?
They used rubber bullets and the mosque had pipe bombs, flares and rocks meant to kill as many as possible.

You wish.

Your words, Aris:

Its fact

Jerusalem
The fact is that there was no Israel for 2,000 years nor was there a Lebanon and a lot of other places...Do you mean because Rome was there for a long period then my Italian claim and that Uncle Louigi deeded to me from Emperor Claudius is valid?

Nope
Because Italy was a country.
The Palestinian Territory was not.

You wish.

Your words, Aris:

Its fact

Jerusalem

Nope
Italy did not exist until the 1870's, your history shows that nations do not have to be countries.

Last edited:

Count them up...

Part of a series on
Palestinians

Demographics
Politics
Previous
(political parties)
Current
Culture
List of Palestinians

Contents
[hide]

UN estimates[edit]
Final estimates[edit]
Interim estimates[edit]
Final[edit]
Interim[edit]
See also[edit]
Footnotes[edit]
References[edit]
You should have counted them up before you wasted bandwidth by cutting and pasting the same nonsense multiple times.

Your claim is a fraud. You proved that with your multiple cut and paste.

Your words, Aris:

Its fact

Jerusalem

Nope
Italy did not exist until the 1870's, your history shows that nations do not have to be countries.

Italian Unification (1848-1870)
new kingdom of Italy (1870-1919)

4-6 million syrians vs 500-750,000 palestinians.
It's also worth noting that the Egyptian, Lebanese and Syrian squatters occupying the land area near Palestine were uprooted and displaced as part of the Arab armies failed efforts in their first attempt at the Jewish genocide.

It's tragically comic that Arabs-Moslems are being slaughtered wholesale by Arabs-Moslems yet there is not a peep, not a whimper from the Arab-Moslem Middle East.

What we do hear is the screeching from the rabid Joooooo haters who still have their contrived concern for a failed Pal'istanian welfare scam to use as a support system for their Joooooo hatreds.

Count them up...

Part of a series on
Palestinians

Demographics
Politics
Previous
(political parties)
Current
Culture
List of Palestinians

Contents
[hide]

UN estimates[edit]
Final estimates[edit]
Interim estimates[edit]
Final[edit]
Interim[edit]
See also[edit]
Footnotes[edit]
References[edit]
You should have counted them up before you wasted bandwidth by cutting and pasting the same nonsense multiple times.

Count them:
MIDDLE EAST: Palestinian refugee numbers/whereabouts
Photo: Serene Assir/IRIN
A Palestinian refugee living in al-Rashidiye refugee camp near Tyre, in south Lebanon
MADRID, 22 June 2010 (IRIN) - For the past 62 years, millions of Palestinians have been living as refugees in areas of the occupied Palestinian territory (oPt) and in surrounding host countries - mostly in Jordan, Lebanon and Syria. The UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR) has described their plight as “by far the most protracted and largest of all refugee problems in the world today”. IRIN takes a fresh look at their number and whereabouts.
COUNTRY BY COUNTRY: Where do the Palestinians live?

The overwhelming majority of Palestinians live in the Middle East. UNRWA operates in Jordan, Lebanon, Syria and the occupied Palestinian territory. There are also sizeable numbers of refugees living in Iraq, Egypt and outside the Middle East. See Google map of where UNRWA works.

Jordan

• Around 1.9 million Palestinian refugees are registered with UNRWA
  • Unlike any other host country, Jordan granted Palestinian refugees full citizenship rights, except for 120,000 people who originally came from the Gaza Strip
  • There are 10 official and three unofficial refugee camps in Jordan
  • Click here for more information on UNRWA’s operations in Jordan
    (Source: UNRWA)
It's also worth noting that the Egyptian, Lebanese and Syrian squatters occupying the land area near Palestine were uprooted and displaced as part of the Arab armies failed efforts in their first attempt at the Jewish genocide.

It's tragically comic that Arabs-Moslems are being slaughtered wholesale by Arabs-Moslems yet there is not a peep, not a whimper from the Arab-Moslem Middle East.

What we do hear is the screeching from the rabid Joooooo haters who still have their contrived concern for a failed Pal'istanian welfare scam to use as a support system for their Joooooo hatreds.
I would worry about Ann Coulter's Joos hatred If I were an American Jew, she just opened Israel's Pandora's Box of AIPAC control in America.

The world is onto you!

Last edited:

Most people don't care about the displaced or the war refugees from Lebanon. There are more Lebanese living outside their country than inside, by almost 2/1

Count them up...

Part of a series on
Palestinians

Demographics
Politics
Previous
(political parties)
Current
Culture
List of Palestinians

Contents
[hide]

UN estimates[edit]
Final estimates[edit]
Interim estimates[edit]
Final[edit]
Interim[edit]
See also[edit]
Footnotes[edit]
References[edit]

Count them:

Photo: Serene Assir/IRIN
A Palestinian refugee living in al-Rashidiye refugee camp near Tyre, in south Lebanon
MADRID, 22 June 2010 (IRIN) - For the past 62 years, millions of Palestinians have been living as refugees in areas of the occupied Palestinian territory (oPt) and in surrounding host countries - mostly in Jordan, Lebanon and Syria. The UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR) has described their plight as “by far the most protracted and largest of all refugee problems in the world today”. IRIN takes a fresh look at their number and whereabouts.
COUNTRY BY COUNTRY: Where do the Palestinians live?

The overwhelming majority of Palestinians live in the Middle East. UNRWA operates in Jordan, Lebanon, Syria and the occupied Palestinian territory. There are also sizeable numbers of refugees living in Iraq, Egypt and outside the Middle East. See Google map of where UNRWA works.

Jordan

• Around 1.9 million Palestinian refugees are registered with UNRWA
  • Unlike any other host country, Jordan granted Palestinian refugees full citizenship rights, except for 120,000 people who originally came from the Gaza Strip
  • There are 10 official and three unofficial refugee camps in Jordan
  • Click here for more information on UNRWA’s operations in Jordan
    (Source: UNRWA)

I would worry about Ann Coulter's Joos hatred If I were an American Jew, she just opened Israel's Pandora's Box of AIPAC control in America.

The world is onto you!

Cutting and pasting is effortless and mindless which is why you're among the most prolific, non-thinking cut and pasters.

It's comical that you're now revising your argument to include more recent Pal'istanian welfare cheats as your earlier claim was shown to be a fraud.

You islamo's are a careless bunch.

Forum List

Back